IGNORED

Maxwells conference fall 2011

Feberin

Steve let us know that the clock is ticking so we should act now if we want the Maxwell family to speak to our homeschool group. I know there are some people here who do homeschool so it wouldn't be a complete lie. And I just love the idea of cornering the Maxwell family with an audience full of Free Jingers.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well considering they don't charge probably a lot. And we have to act fast because they aren't going to continue doing these forever!!!!

Salt Lake City has a homeschool conference every June. I've seriously contemplated requesting them but I don't want my name to be associated with anti-woman, anti-education whackjobs so I haven't gone through with it. LOL!

Yes, because they will all die some day. So act fast!

But where will they GO then??? The suspense is killing me...

:shifty:

But where will they GO then??? The suspense is killing me...

:shifty:

St Peter might employ them as cleaners. Gotta keep them gates pearly.

Do you think they'd come over to the UK if I invited them?

Do you think they'd come over to the UK if I invited them?

PLEASE do!!!! :D Make sure it's on the same day as a Gypsy Wedding! Hey, maybe Christopher can photograph it!! :lol:

I've just asked them to come to the UK... oh dear what have I let myself in for!

"I hope you don't retire just yet. I get so much out of reading about your travels.

Have you ever thought of holding a conference outside of North America? I would just love you to come over to the UK!

Bless your hearts!"

OMG Sola you have to host them! I am back in the UK for good at the end of August (I will miss America I love it here but I also lovbe the UK and it is home :) ) I don't care whereabout you live i will come!

I think the frumpers could actually get them killed though.....anyone else British, where would be the most hilarious place to drop them into? :dance:

Haha, I'd come too Sola, though not if you live in Cornwall or something! I'm in Hertfordshire so that would be a bit far to go, even for the delights of a fundie conference...

We could have a UK Maxwell party! All wearing frumpers and we could have some 'We Love Uriah' posters made!

anyone else British, where would be the most hilarious place to drop them into? :dance:

Whichever University of Oxford college it is where Richard Dawkins is an academic! I'm pretty sure it's one of the really old, historic ones, so it's bound to hire itself out for hosting conferences in the holidays... :lol:

anyone else British, where would be the most hilarious place to drop them into? :dance:

Brighton. Without a doubt. Gay Capital of the UK :lol:

I've just asked them to come to the UK... oh dear what have I let myself in for!

"I hope you don't retire just yet. I get so much out of reading about your travels.

Have you ever thought of holding a conference outside of North America? I would just love you to come over to the UK!

Bless your hearts!"

Maybe they could load Uriah on a ship?

Airplane travel may require them to actually sit next to a heathen. Could you imagine the poor person who might have to sit next to Steve? OMG... A transcontinental flight about your going to hell with no where to run? I would take out my rosary beads and pray for the virgin to pray for their souls!

That HAVE to bring Uriah. I would flounce if they didn't.

Would you settle for an autographed picture( for $9.99 of course) and a taped Gosspil reading and sermon from Uriah (for the low price of $99.99). If you sign up now you can have both plus an autographed part of your choice all for a love offering of $250. And if you act now Uriah himself will call you to confirm.

Uriah will PERSONALLY CALL ME?

*swoons*

Wouldn't that be defrauding?

Well as long as your husband or son(age 2 and over) speaks for you, I'm sure old Steve-o will let you listen. It's Uriah they care about not some heathen woman who speaks her mind. Think of the damage it could do to Uriah's courting status if he talked to you, what would the other families holy buses think. I mean he may have to court a Catholic oh my!

Archived