IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 5

samurai_sarah

On 11/30/2016 at 11:23 PM, Palimpsest said:

Oh, shit.  Teri's SOTDRT strikes again.  Joseph - repeat after me:  Magento is an e-commerce platform.  An "ecosystem" is a community of living organisms.

And, my bolding:

Joe, that should be "tenets."  A tenant is a renter of property.

Yes, the Maxwells were in NH in 2013.  And in 2014, IIRC.  That might explain Tyler.

But forgive me for not being impressed:  

Holy heck!  70 whole questions? I had no idea that rigorous tests had only 70 questions. Be still my heart.  

Now how did this little genius score on the SAT and GRE? 

Even just the writing style is just bad. "Craftsmen of beautiful, effective websites" - just say "crafting beautiful, effective websites." Also, all the websites they design look the same.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, socalrules said:

Why would they hire this kid? They have so much work they need a 17 year old to handle the overflow?

He probably took every one of their 1TonRamp classes and couldn't get a job anywhere else.

Regarding courting one of the Maxwell sisters, he lines up politically with conservative Christians (looking at his retweets), and has relocated to Kansas, so he could very well be courting material.  We'll see.

Sarah really wants to get married and I feel sorry for her. The Maxwells don't really venture out of their circle to help find her someone. They do seem to expect that Jesus will drop off a suitor on their front door. Out of all of the fundies, my heart breaks for Sarah the most because of how long she has wanted to meet the right one. How about we list potential other fundie males here and try to literally find her a match? Maybe we can post these families in the comments on their blog and just encourage the families to get to know each other? 

7 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

I noticed on Tyler's Twitter that he's a "Teenpacter"  What the hell is a Teenpacter?

I found this by googling.  WTF?  

5 hours ago, kpmom said:

He probably took every one of their 1TonRamp classes and couldn't get a job anywhere else.

Regarding courting one of the Maxwell sisters, he lines up politically with conservative Christians (looking at his retweets), and has relocated to Kansas, so he could very well be courting material.  We'll see.

Absolutely on the 1TonRamp stuff. Even I can tell that is out of date.

If he's only 17, he is a baby.  Mary?  

May the heavens forfend that they are grooming him as a potential spouse for an A, B, or C.  

17 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

How about we list potential other fundie males here and try to literally find her a match? Maybe we can post these families in the comments on their blog and just encourage the families to get to know each other? 

Keeping in mind that FJ does not encourage members to post on the fundie blogs and any such posts are completely independent effort and should never reference FJ.

20 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Sarah really wants to get married and I feel sorry for her. The Maxwells don't really venture out of their circle to help find her someone. They do seem to expect that Jesus will drop off a suitor on their front door. Out of all of the fundies, my heart breaks for Sarah the most because of how long she has wanted to meet the right one. How about we list potential other fundie males here and try to literally find her a match? Maybe we can post these families in the comments on their blog and just encourage the families to get to know each other? 

One of the frustrating things about being single and not wanting to be is that assholes can smell desperation.
The same way that small children smell nervousness and my dog can smell mc donald hamburger grease from 3 days ago.

(which is why meeting nice guys is so much easier when you're not single.   Well, except the assholes who hit on you knowing you to be happily married, so maybe that just means I run into a lot of assholes)

Ooh, According to a reply to a comment on the MOTH post Sarah is hoping to have her next book completed by spring. Not holding out much hope though. I already know that a @Trynn parody will be hilarious though. :D 

Ooh, According to a reply to a comment on the MOTH post Sarah is hoping to have her next book completed by spring. Not holding out much hope though. I already know that a @Trynn parody will be hilarious though. [emoji3] 

Hmmmm the Bagwells might have to jump universes....

According to Sarah she's done with the Moodys.

And can I just wine for a bit how unfair it is that Sarah's crappy moody books get published and circulated but mine don't?

4 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

She just needs to meet the Arndt family. They have a copious amount of grown single sons. She can pick from like 8 adult fundie guys in one house! 

Oh wait they have to pick her. Hmm....

9 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

I don't think venturing outside of their circle is going to help Sarah find someone because that person will never meet Steve's requirements. But we do have a list of unmarried fundies.

Tyler's family is old friends with the Maxwells. Here's the first mention I could find of them: http://blog.titus2.com/2010/05/28/refreshment-2/

Then the Ms spent a whole week at their house in 2013: http://blog.titus2.com/2013/06/11/where-were-at/  There are multiple posts in June showing how the Maxwells helped their dear friends to repaint their mansion (I would endure the preaching and Bible Times if the Maxwells wanted to redo and repaint my kitchen, too). 

The last we have heard about them was after Joe and Elissa's wedding: http://blog.titus2.com/2014/09/18/ice-cream-and-smiles/   Tyler's brother also played the piano at the wedding. And I'm sure they have visited some of the dog and pony show events, too. I remember a blog post where they met at the family's hotel room and ate some Mexican food together (wtf is with these people and Mexican food? I mean I love it but do these people ever try other cuisines, like Indian or Thai?).

Interesting that Tyler is allowed a life of his own since his parents seem to be Maxwell leg humpers. No way in Hell would any M kid go on a mountain bike drive / trail run on his/her own, or attend a conference with other young people of their age.

1 hour ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Tyler's family is old friends with the Maxwells. Here's the first mention I could find of them: http://blog.titus2.com/2010/05/28/refreshment-2/

Then the Ms spent a whole week at their house in 2013: http://blog.titus2.com/2013/06/11/where-were-at/  There are multiple posts in June showing how the Maxwells helped their dear friends to repaint their mansion (I would endure the preaching and Bible Times if the Maxwells wanted to redo and repaint my kitchen, too). 

The last we have heard about them was after Joe and Elissa's wedding: http://blog.titus2.com/2014/09/18/ice-cream-and-smiles/   Tyler's brother also played the piano at the wedding. And I'm sure they have visited some of the dog and pony show events, too. I remember a blog post where they met at the family's hotel room and ate some Mexican food together (wtf is with these people and Mexican food? I mean I love it but do these people ever try other cuisines, like Indian or Thai?).

Interesting that Tyler is allowed a life of his own since his parents seem to be Maxwell leg humpers. No way in Hell would any M kid go on a mountain bike drive / trail run on his/her own, or attend a conference with other young people of their age.

Tyler definitely seems too fun for Steve's taste, but you never know. 

I think think you'd be surprised by what the chidults do by themselves.....perhaps not completely alone, but definitely without parents. 

22 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

What the hell is a Teenpacter?

My first thought was that it was a type of teen aged dinosaur.

I get the vibe that Tyler's family is a bit more laid back than the Maxwells, they probably follow a lot of the same things, but the bit that can be better is in that situation. The girls didn't have to wear those stupid undershirts like the maxwells do. Is it just me or in that birthday post does Jesse look great? Something about him in that one...

4 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

Tyler definitely seems too fun for Steve's taste, but you never know. 

I think think you'd be surprised by what the chidults do by themselves.....perhaps not completely alone, but definitely without parents. 

A while back, someone mentioned that the Ms have far more life than they show in their blog, and I've been wishing I had some kind of photo app to make pictures of Steve parasailing, Terifying at a pole aerobics class, Sarah reading poetry at a moody coffeehouse, etc. 

@LurkerOverThePond, gratitude for the Tyler-history photos. The NH mansion's colors make me very happy!  *If* Mr. T marries into the borg, I'll be on pins & needles to see what the lucky Maxgal gets in her husband's debtless home:  Tyler-happy or Steve-subdued?

There's a Teenpact leadership schools group on facebook.... shrug.

It sounds to me like someone who thinks they are having a huge impact on the lives of one or more teenagers.

Google isn't much help here, so I have no idea if I'm right.

4 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

My first thought was that it was a type of teen aged dinosaur.

I thought it was a machine that smooshed teens into a smaller size before recycling them.

Hm, interesting that Tyler may not be as fundie, and I wonder if that would disqualify him as marriage material right off the bat. While Melanie and Elissa seem to have less boring families of origin, they are Mawells now, with Godly Maxwell Headships (TM). It would surprise me if Steve would allow someone less conservative to have his daughter as a helpmeet.

I hope Anna and Mary get married. I mean, I hope Sarah gets married too, but it seems less likely. I may not have the most wild life, but I would hate to be a Maxwell daughter. I thought, for a second, that it may be a relief not to have any pressure, to forever be submissive and compliant. But then I realized how bad I'd suck at that, lol. I'm independent and stubborn, not qualities that would get me far in Maxhell.

21 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Keeping in mind that FJ does not encourage members to post on the fundie blogs and any such posts are completely independent effort and should never reference FJ.

Yeah... I think the matchmaking thing is a good idea, but if Steve finds out that Us Heathens had anything to do with it, their entire family would be completely black-balled.

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She just needs to meet the Arndt family. They have a copious amount of grown single sons. She can pick from like 8 adult fundie guys in one house! 

Oh wait they have to pick her. Hmm....

The Ardnts have too much f*n for the Maxhells

30 minutes ago, nomoxian said:

Yeah... I think the matchmaking thing is a good idea, but if Steve finds out that Us Heathens had anything to do with it, their entire family would be completely black-balled.

The Ardnts have too much f*n for the Maxhells

And Sarah would have to like penguins too.

Good find @LurkerOverThePond

I remember those posts and that family.  I remember thinking their colorful kitchen was kind of cute.

Tyler is probably too young for Mary, at least right now. 

But, I'm wondering where he's living while working at Swift Otter?  His family seems to be in New Hampshire I think.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived