Lori Alexander, 12: Transformed, But We Can't Tell

48 minutes ago, Koala said:

She is also claiming she's never seen a woman wear yoga pants and a long top:

Never EVER Lori? EVER?

She's such a liar.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting the shit she does on the internet IS teaching men. Especially when she replies to their comments.

Another of her lovely male readers:

Ladies ask yourself, would you wear a bikini bottom around? Because, to a man, yoga pants are about the same. We see everything and you leave nothing to the imagination (Although that will be exercised later in most cases ) so it's less about modesty and more about how many fantasies you want to be a part of. Sorry but it's true and I know what I'm talking about because I actively avoid women in yoga pants.

Respectfully, Heather you wearing yoga pants is the same as wearing a bikini. As a man, k can say without doubt that 99.9% of us WILL look/stare and a good portion of those men will, for lack of a better word, memorize what you look like (And lets be honest, you leave nothing to the imagination) and call on that image later. So sure you're comfortable but you're also causing good men to sin and giving away the goods for everyone else. But I guess comfort trumps privacy and modesty.

So here's this guy on a blog designed to teach women to be modest, discreet, and chaste.  What does he do?  He tells the women that men are memorizing what they look like in yoga pants so they can masturbate to it later.  

You might think The Modest Mentor would be appalled by such crude talk, but you'd be wrong.

Lori:

Thank you for being honest. Most men are not because most women don't want to hear the truth. They want to do what they want to do regardless of how it affects others

Bunch of damn creeps.  And Lori adores them.

He's trying to chat up all of Lori's readers, but some of them are deleting their comments. Guess they aren't comfortable talking to random perverts online about their clothing choices like Lori is. 

Man, buy one book and wrangle one kitten for a day and you lose alllll kinds of track.  Seems like Madame struck some nerves of late!

WRT Earl:   I think he's an unappreciative grouchy old pisser.  

the Doormat bit:  a good roto rooter or drain snake serves a fine purpose too, but I don't want to be one!  

The furniture:  One husband insisted on decorating because he wanted things to be his own way.  We'd fight.  I'd concede and cringe at the crooked works of art tacked to the wall.  And then we grew up, I bought some frames and he realized "hey she was a design major...I was liberal arts...maybe she knows something...." and our house stopped looking like a couple of college kids lived there.

The Yoga pants:  Jealous Lori?  Don't have the rear for them?  Ken is not-so-subtly side eyeing some young dames and you're feeling extra insecure?  Your daughter has turned out to be prettier and shaplier and you can't handle that the student has surpassed the teacher?  

The creepsters are out in full form today it seems.  The Josh guy is single, big surprise there.  

as an aside, I keep meaning to post this link...every time I think about Lori and how she swears left, right, and center that women her age and older held all of her personal standards as societal common I go and watch this little video:

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/elizabeth-brim-blacksmith-raw-craft-with-anthony-bourdain?ref=facebook-869

I wanna be her when I grow up......

Omg. Lori and that guy don't seem to get anything. Where to start....

1. Unless books are hanging out or someone is wearing flesh colored leggings or the skirt is so high something might peak out my husband and I don't mention it. And if we do it is more in the lines of "did you see what they were wearing?" More like in awe and amazement than admonishment.

2. I do judge what people wear, in the courthouse. Some of the outfits make my heads shake (usually it is pj bottoms, sometimes it's a mesh top on a man. I don't think I have ever said anything about yoga pants or leggings when people are in the courthouse.

3. LaLaRoe sells leggings with long tops. Bull shit she hasn't seen someone in them.

4. Yoga pants again. Jeleous? 

5. Neither of these 2 idiots seem to think females also have fantasies. True story - I ran into a high school flame 20 years out of school. We were at an outdoor sporting event. We both had coats and jeans on. It was chilly. Both of us have put on probably 10 lbs from high school. Holy shit, he was still hot and I had the best dream about him that night. The only skin I saw on him was his face and hands. He still had an awesome smile, eyes, etc. Just talking to him for a few minutes gave me a very satisfying dream. It didn't have a damn thing to do with what he was wearing. They don't get it.

Thinking of dreams, do fundie like Lorken, Duggar, bates and the rods , think the dream I had is a sin and would I be damned to hell? If I confessed that to a priest (I'm catholic) the first question that would be asked, are you listing after him or was it a one time dream? If it was just a dream, then they would say nothing you can do, just make sure it doesn't become an obsession and effect* your marriage.

(*Effect/affect..ugh I don't know!)

That Josh guy, isn't he the one who says there are no godly women to date and marry?  I guess if he's avoiding all women who wear yoga pants, he might be avoiding a lot of really nice women who love Jesus.  What does he know?
 The ladies are probably better off without his attention. I dread to think what it must be like to date a man who hangs out on Lori's blog and facebook page.

19 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Thinking of dreams, do fundie like Lorken, Duggar, bates and the rods , think the dream I had is a sin and would I be damned to hell? If I confessed that to a priest (I'm catholic) the first question that would be asked, are you listing after him or was it a one time dream? If it was just a dream, then they would say nothing you can do, just make sure it doesn't become an obsession and effect* your marriage.

(*Effect/affect..ugh I don't know!)

Affect.

According to them, just being catholic is enough to send you to Hell.

2 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

I don't care what my husband sees other women wearing (or not wearing for that matter) because he has the common decency not to gawk and drool over them if he actually does notice. Plus I know he's not going to run off with a prettier, younger woman because if it. Lori is VERY insecure in her relationship with Ken. It's actually kinda sad.

Just now, Hane said:
2 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

I don't care what my husband sees other women wearing (or not wearing for that matter) because he has the common decency not to gawk and drool over them if he actually does notice. Plus I know he's not going to run off with a prettier, younger woman because if it. Lori is VERY insecure in her relationship with Ken. It's actually kinda sad.

Lori is obsessed with two things: staying skinny and pretty and young-looking and the mens being lured away by wanton skimpily dressed harlots.

True fact from my real (and looooooong) life: Among my circle of acquaintances, the vast majority of men who have cheated already have conventionally attractive and thinner-than-average wives who emphatically have NOT "let themselves go."  The guys who are married to average, plain, chubby (or whatever) women are the faithful ones. They're not the type to sit around like Ken, wondering why the younger women at work don't flirt with them.

I just realized her rant includes leggings. Lori, I'll have you know that I'm wearing leggings on my family's Christmas card this year, and I look absolutely adorable, thank-you-very-much. I'm wearing a big fuzzy sweater over them, and no, you cannot see my tushie or anything else. 

But I sure wish I knew your address so that I could send you one and send you into hysteria over it!

Oh Heather Spencer, they are. Trust me. You are in many lonely, dirty men's thoughts. No matter how old or young you are, or what you weigh or look like. And trust me, they aren't thinking how nice you look. It's kind of like rape. You're doing things against your will only it's in the mind. But I guess you don't care. I know I'm not. And wouldn't but every man who sees you certainly will. And those things would and should make you ashamed.

^^That comment from Josh is very disturbing. When a man flippantly mentions rape, all sorts of alarm bells go off. 

@Ken It has become clear to us that you have zero control over Lori but do you even try?? I know that you are basically a rape apologist yourself and will always find a way to blame the victim but you need to shut this guy down. I tell you what, if some perverted stranger responded to me like that (on a blog aimed at teaching women, no less) I guarantee you my husband and son would be tracking that man down. It's clear he has already frightened off a couple of commenters; young women are deleting their posts.  He also is basically telling these women, as another poster mentioned above, that he goes home and masturbates while thinking about women who dress the way they dress. How can you be so obtuse?!? This is no way to treat people that visit your wife's Facebook page, nor are his comments at all wholesome or chaste. Let's imagine that he finds his way to your daughter's instagram page. Are you and Lori still comfortable with what he might comment to her as she poses in her skimpy dance outfits??  Or is his stalking/threatening behavior only funny because it's toward people you care nothing  about?  You and Lori have really gone too far with this. 

44 minutes ago, onemama said:

That Josh guy, isn't he the one who says there are no godly women to date and marry?  I guess if he's avoiding all women who wear yoga pants, he might be avoiding a lot of really nice women who love Jesus.  What does he know?
 The ladies are probably better off without his attention. I dread to think what it must be like to date a man who hangs out on Lori's blog and facebook page.

Yeah, he's got some disgusting comments on FB, like this one:

Oh Heather Spencer, they are. Trust me. You are in many lonely, dirty men's thoughts. No matter how old or young you are, or what you weigh or look like. And trust me, they aren't thinking how nice you look. It's kind of like rape. You're doing things against your will only it's in the mind. But I guess you don't care. I know I'm not. And wouldn't but every man who sees you certainly will. And those things would and should make you ashamed.

And of course, Lori's delete finger is nowhere in sight. Because these kinds of obscene comments are fine by her.

Someone says skirts are more comfortable than yoga pants or jeans. LOL, well then lets ban skirts! Its selfish to be comfortable. 

And as was mentioned above, plenty of men will be turned on by a pretty face, not to mention any other body parts too. Better cover up the face now. 

This  comment REALLY disturbs me.

Josh Jacobs, speaking about wearing leggings:

And let's be honest, no child should wear them. It's the same as telling a pedophile you approve of their actions.

What the HELL? :pb_eek:

This sick fuck is continuing to make some very disturbing comments:

Josh Jacobs And think of it this way, in a couple years old men will think the same about your daughter. So, if you don't care about yourself, maybe think about your daughter.

Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

How does he know she has a daughter?  She hasn't mentioned having a child.  But we all know how---he clicked on her name and looked through her page.  

I hope she locks her page down because this guy is sick.

He replies to another reader as well:

Josh Jacobs As a man, I agree. And let's be honest, no child should wear them. It's the same as telling a pedophile you approve of their actions.

My god in heaven...if Lori and Ken don't say something about this, I just...my god.  

Hey Ken?  Since you're a member here I will address this to you.  This guy is now to the point of threatening your wife's readers:

Josh Jacobs Have fun Heather Spencer. Every man you come across sure will. And your daughter is next.

There is something seriously wrong with him, and if your brainless wife doesn't have the sense to delete him, you should.  She is posting away, totally oblivious to how disturbing his comments are.

I just noticed that one of her daughters is affiliated with Lululemon (brand of yoga pants, for those not familiar) -- the same daughter she's publicly poked in the past for other things of which Lori disapproved.

Personally, I hope this daughter has danced far, far outside Lori's reach and can never be hurt or influenced by her again. 

Have fun Heather Spencer. Every man you come across sure will. And your daughter is next.

I see that @Koala has posted the same thing I had come to post but this is important enough to be repeated, in my opinion. 

I cannot believe Lori and Ken are allowing a man to drag a woman's child into it. "Your daughter is next," definitely has a threatening ring to it. 

I wonder if others are complaining but Lori is sitting at the delete key. 

She's not going to delete anything.  This is her bread and butter, getting folks riled up and arguing.  Hell, this one might even go VIRAL! We all know how much she likes viral posts!  

Lori is the epitome of what my mom (who's about a decade older than Lori) would describe as a "fishwife".  A gossipy, messy woman who not only engages in mess but encourages it.  She has no class whatsoever.  

I hope she does leave it up so that people will see exactly who she is---a woman who encourages angry, disturbed men to share their misogynous thoughts, reprimand and insult her readers, and make creepy, inappropriate remarks about their children. I don't know if she agrees with this Josh guy (who is downright scary IMHO) or is just too dense to understand what he is saying, but if she ends up driving away her readership, that will be a good thing!

4 hours ago, Koala said:

She is also claiming she's never seen a woman wear yoga pants and a long top:

And that is a bunch of hooey because the LAST time she fought the good fight against yoga pants a couple people disagreed in the comments and she said that of course, it's fine to wear them with long tops---she is only talking about women who wear them immodestly.  (I didn't know how to quote/copy it here, so that's a paraphrase.)

Also, I agree, Ken must constantly drool over women in tight pants and thongs. Maybe they should move to Alaska. They could take Cabinetman with them.

Josh Jacobs is vile. Please tell me he is a poe or troll.

What he says is not normal. He jumps from fantasies, masturbation to rape and then to pedophile behavior. No normal man will jump to the last 3 by just seeing a woman in leggings or yoga pants. (some may masturbate to the fantasy but come on I bet most don't really think much about it.)

Oh Heather Spencer, they are. Trust me. You are in many lonely, dirty men's thoughts. No matter how old or young you are, or what you weigh or look like. And trust me, they aren't thinking how nice you look. It's kind of like rape. You're doing things against your will only it's in the mind. But I guess you don't care. I know I'm not. And wouldn't but every man who sees you certainly will. And those things would and should make you ashamed.

There are so many disgusting aspects to this quote, but one thing in particular makes me scratch my head at his yoga pant logic:

If these men are so lonely and dirty, and it doesn't matter how old or young you are or what you look like, well geez, doncha think they'd fantasize about you no matter what you wear? I don't think a knee length skirt or looser pants is going to stop them.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived