IGNORED

Uriah

luckylibrarian

Liz and her husband are the ones that the Maxwells call close friends, but they are actually their slave labor for their shipping while they are away on their conference tours. I think Teri's parents used to do it but are too ill now.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uriah is a hot, sexy beast, and I'm his biggest fangirl. But yeah, I think he's a Libra, and he likes long rolls on the beach, candlelit dinners, poetry, hot tubs, and so much more.

I can't see the pictures of Uriah, just cubes with a frog inside and a comment that the domain must be registered to view images. (This has appeared in other posts, too.) However, it seems others are able to see the pictures. What am I doing wrong?

I think that they wear floor length flannel nighties with jammie bottoms underneath for extra modesty.

Pants on women during the day defraud but nightgowns need pants for same women to stay modest after dark. Sheeesshhhhhh.

I can't see the pictures of Uriah, just cubes with a frog inside and a comment that the domain must be registered to view images. (This has appeared in other posts, too.) However, it seems others are able to see the pictures. What am I doing wrong?

This may have nothing to do with your issue, but I frequently can't see pictures when viewing the site through our Websense filter at work. It's supposed to be blocking things like "Entertainment" and "Society and Lifestyles"...so it lets me see the forum but not the pictures, for some unknown reason :think: Anyway, maybe you need to try another browser or adjust your internet security?

I think that they wear floor length flannel nighties with jammie bottoms underneath for extra modesty.

They're not jammie bottoms, they're bloomers. Silly :roll:

Archived