IGNORED

Sarah Palin Used Cocaine & Had Affair

doggie

this would be funny if true. bring the witch down.

By Radar Staff

Sarah Palin has dabbled in cocaine use and carried on an extramarital affair with her husband Todd's business partner, Brad Hanson, according to an explosive tell-all book.

The new issue of the National Enquirer, which goes on sale Thursday, has an exclusive sneak peek at Joe McGinniss' highly anticipated book The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin, and RadarOnline.com has learned some of the shocking contents.

PHOTOS: Sarah Palin Rides With The Hogs

The book, which is due to be published on September 20, alleges that just one year before she eloped with Todd, Sarah enjoyed a steamy interracial one-night stand with 6-foot-8 basketball great, Glen Rice. Sarah is said to have met the sportsman in 1987 when he was playing a college basketball tournament in Alaska and she was working as a sports reporter for local station KTUU.

The book also charges that before she became Alaska Governor, both Sarah and Todd dabbled in cocaine use and claims she was once seen snorting the drug off an overturned 55-gallon oil drum while snowmobiling with friends.

Well, its reported in the prestigious National Enquirer so you know its true!

no it is in a tell all book I think her aid wrote it if I remember right.

I've read before of her affair. There was (?is) doubt as to who the father of her youngest child is. I've seen this in several sources.

Nell

I've read before of her affair. There was (?is) doubt as to who the father of her youngest child is. I've seen this in several sources.

Nell

is she then going to claim it was her first time and he gave her wine coolers?

Similar allegations were made against George W. Bush and he was elected.

Sarah Palin will not run for president. It's too difficult and would stop her gravy train.

Guest Anonymous

I've been cruising Joe McGinniss’ blog for a few months now. There is a Sara supporter that posts there that sounds just like, well Sara. Many folks that are spilling the beans over there are folks that live in her town and know her from her days as mayor.They had a field day when Brita gave birth two months after the 'informal' wedding. I'm not a fan of all things Palin or reading about the tacky sexual exploits of her spawn but I do have Joes book pre-ordered for my Kindle.

Similar allegations were made against George W. Bush and he was elected.

Yes, and Shrub paid for her to have an abortion. It was a girlfriend before marriage. You used to be able to find the story on line but once he was elected it disappeared. Haven't looked recently.

Nell

Nell

I thought the doubt was whether Sarah Palin had actually birthed Trig. From my review of the issue, something seems fishy about that. She's been less than up front about it.

Sadly, most of this doesn't surprise me. I was in Alaska in 2008 shortly before the VP announcement. Most of the people I hung out with were locals and they seemed to really admire Palin for taking on the in-crowd of Alaska politics but I also heard a lot about how wild and trashy she and her connections were.

I might read this book. In the past couple of years, it has been shown that nothing everything is peachy keen with Sarah and her beloved family.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/arti ... y-her?bn=1

This review calls the book "character assassination". These are the two worst accusations in the review:

1. She thinks she's "chosen by God to be the next president of the United States."

The “evangelical Kool-Aid†of extreme religiosity percolates throughout The Rogue, with Palin confidantes — some named, some not — detailing the out-there end-times theology they scrambled to keep a lid on, lest it go public.

For instance: God created Earth 6,000 years ago and populated it with mankind and dinosaurs. “Mankind had survived, dinosaurs had not. End of story,†writes McInnis.

Except the rest of the story is that these are the end-times, with The Rapture and the return of Jesus imminent. Palin is quoted by fellow Christian Phil Munger as certain all this will transpire in her lifetime. “Maybe you can’t see that but I can, and it guides me every day,†she says.

(Oddly though, there is also this. I don't get how both could be true.)

Yet within the fractious Palin household, another portrait emerges.

“There was no religion,†an insider reveals. “There was nothing about God. There was no Christ. Nobody prayed. No Bibles. No crosses. None of that was ever there. Never.â€

2. Hint-style accusations that she's had people who disagreed with her physically attacked.

One example: The author was already famously at rhetorical war with the Palins, having audaciously rented the house next to theirs in order to write the book. One day, McGinniss called in a local handyman, who arrived with cardboard duct-taped over his truck’s licence plates. “I don’t need any bulls--t from those paranoid f--kers next door,†the handyman explained…

The rented house was unfurnished and after buying two armchairs, McGinniss struggled to find someone willing to deliver, lest the Palins find out. Finally, Dewey Taylor, a retired schoolteacher, dropped off the furniture. The next night his truck had its driver’s-side window blown out as Taylor slept.

The review says the book blames her horrible father for teaching her bad behaviour. It makes the whole family sound a horrible mess. I don't think I want to read it.

Slightly OT but Matt Damon has a youtube clip talking about Palin it was while ago don’t have the particulars but it was funny, Plain rubs me the wrong way.

Levi is going to be on Dr. Phil tomorrow.

Nell

A reliable source, if ever there was one. :roll:

I'm asking this a serious question, what is the root of the vehement hatred some people have for Sarah Palin? I don't think I've ever seen people go after a non-elected official in the manner they have with her.

Just curious....

Her hubris and her very casual relationship with the truth are what bother me.

She knew that she was not remotely qualified when McCain tapped her to be his VP. I don't believe for a mintue that she could not see that his choice of her was one of the most cynical moves ever made with regard to the choice of a VP. He and his camp rolled the dice b/c they thought an evangelical/fundamentalist woman would 1) energize their base (it did) which has become alarmingly more religious and more right-wing all the time, and 2) she would be more appealing to the American people than the other-ness of Obama (she wasn't).

I also think they were well-aware of her nasty disposition and tendency to pettiness/diva-behavior and I believe they saw that as a plus in a VP candidate. She would (and did) say the things that he couldn't. Because of her overinflated opinion of herself, she put herself before the good of the American people and a lot of people remain pretty pissed at both McCain and Palin over that. From the beginning, her ego wrote checks her abilities and intellect could not cash and that became apparent as soon as she began opening her mouth during the campaign.

She has been caught in so many lies, it's not even laughable any more. There is no need to read sensationalized accounts of her and her behavior. Her lies have been videotaped over and over, so just the facts will do and if lying was a crime, Palin should be doing life.

I meet very few people who do not have strong feelings about Palin. While most people I know, even republicans, view her in similar ways that I do, the remaining are as inversely enamored by her as the rest of us are disgusted by her.

It seems Dr.Phil must be looking for high ratings this year. First he had George and Cindy Anthony on the show, now Levi Johnston. I guess we should expect Amy Fisher on soon.

Her hubris and her very casual relationship with the truth are what bother me.

She knew that she was not remotely qualified when McCain tapped her to be his VP. I don't believe for a mintue that she could not see that his choice of her was one of the most cynical moves ever made with regard to the choice of a VP. He and his camp rolled the dice b/c they thought an evangelical/fundamentalist woman would 1) energize their base (it did) which has become alarmingly more religious and more right-wing all the time, and 2) she would be more appealing to the American people than the other-ness of Obama (she wasn't).

I also think they were well-aware of her nasty disposition and tendency to pettiness/diva-behavior and I believe they saw that as a plus in a VP candidate. She would (and did) say the things that he couldn't. Because of her overinflated opinion of herself, she put herself before the good of the American people and a lot of people remain pretty pissed at both McCain and Palin over that. From the beginning, her ego wrote checks her abilities and intellect could not cash and that became apparent as soon as she began opening her mouth during the campaign.

She has been caught in so many lies, it's not even laughable any more. There is no need to read sensationalized accounts of her and her behavior. Her lies have been videotaped over and over, so just the facts will do and if lying was a crime, Palin should be doing life.

I meet very few people who do not have strong feelings about Palin. While most people I know, even republicans, view her in similar ways that I do, the remaining are as inversely enamored by her as the rest of us are disgusted by her.

Fair enough...thanks for the clarification.

I diagree with you regarding her qualifications. She was the governor of a state. Obama hadn't even completed one term in the US Senate and had a history of voting "present" as a state senator and he was elected President! In terms of experience and qualifications, Palin had more than our current president.

Has she lied, been petty and vindictive? Sure, but so are all politicians. I guess that is where my confusion lies. Is there anything she has done that is worse than Bush, Clinton, or Obama?

Full disclosure: I am a conservative, but not necessarily a Palin supporter. I do agree with a lot of what she stands for, though not all.

Anyways, I suspect political debate is off topic here. Thanks again for the clarification.

It seems Dr.Phil must be looking for high ratings this year. First he had George and Cindy Anthony on the show, now Levi Johnston. I guess we should expect Amy Fisher on soon.

OMG, Amy Fisher. That's a blast from the past. But then again, I wouldn't put anything past the good "doctor".

OMG, Amy Fisher. That's a blast from the past. But then again, I wouldn't put anything past the good "doctor".

I wouldn't either. Dr. Phil's ratings have been tanking for the past couple of years and he lost fans for different reasons.

I wouldn't either. Dr. Phil's ratings have been going for the past couple of years and he has lost fans. My aunt was a fan of his, up until that the whole scandal with his wife and their employees came out.

I wouldn't either. Dr. Phil's ratings have been going for the past couple of years and he has lost fans. My aunt was a fan of his, up until that the whole scandal with his wife and their employees came out.

What was that scandal? I never watched him until this summer. I don't watch him everyday, generally once or twice/week. He often annoys me.

Nell

Archived