IGNORED

Defaming Duggars Blog

roddma

"Michelle talks about her amazing parenting skills while one of the younger girls wraps apron strings around her brother’s neck and chokes him half to death."

This blog cuts straight to the heart of the matter. lol

Just passed a happy hour chortling over the Duggars reviewed blog. Thanks for the link @season of life .  Going to have to save the defaming duggars blog until later or I'm never going to get anything done today!  But thanks for the tip@roddma

I absolutely love Duggars Reviewed.  I've been reading it when I'm not busy at work for the past few months.  The author isn't about trying to not offend anyone or being nice.  She just says everything everyone is thinking and that's it, haha.

I get the feeling defamingduggars got their inspiration from Duggars Reviewed, especially since Duggars Reviewed has been around longer, and there wasn't really anything else like it before.  I just like the bitterness that pervades every snarky comment in DR.

Duggers reviewed is very useful for people abroad who cannot watch the show. I loved the facts pop-ups. They are sooooooo dunno, like they used math problems from the SOTDRT.

I loved the one on how they spend $42.500 a year on used clothes, supposedly saving them $20.000 a year, because they buy at 1/10th of retail prices. 

This is wrong on so many levels.

1. Spending $2.000 a year per person on used clothes.... That is $40 a week. If you have a good thrift store that means you can buy a new outfit about three times a week, which means you have to do no laundry ever.

2. Supposedly clothes are handed down to siblings. So only the bigger kids would need new stuff. And they would also get bags full of hand-me-downs from other qf families. Why do they even need to buy any clothes?

3. If they buy at one tenth of retail price, their savings would be 90% of retail price. So if 42.000 is one tenth, they are saving somewhere near 360.000 not 20.000. Or are they saying they save 20.000 each?

4. Do they really think normal Americans spend $20.000 dollar per year each on clothes?

Or did someone just lose a zero her somewhere? 

OMGOMG just now reading and laughing.... this is brilliant stuff.

1 hour ago, foreign fundie said:

Duggers reviewed is very useful for people abroad who cannot watch the show. I loved the facts pop-ups. They are sooooooo dunno, like they used math problems from the SOTDRT.

I loved the one on how they spend $42.500 a year on used clothes, supposedly saving them $20.000 a year, because they buy at 1/10th of retail prices. 

1. Spending $2.000 a year per person on used clothes.... That is $40 a week. If you have a good thrift store that means you can buy a new outfit about three times a week, which means you have to do no laundry ever.

2. Supposedly clothes are handed down to siblings. So only the bigger kids would need new stuff. And they would also get bags full of hand-me-downs from other qf families. Why do they even need to buy any clothes?

3. If they buy at one tenth of retail price, their savings would be 90% of retail price. So if 42.000 is one tenth, they are saving somewhere near 360.000 not 20.000. Or are they saying they save 20.000 each?

4. Do they really think normal Americans spend $20.000 dollar per year each on clothes?

Duggar math. I love it.

On 2/7/2016 at 4:14 PM, PreciousPantsofDoom said:

Just passed a happy hour chortling over the Duggars reviewed blog. Thanks for the link @season of life .  Going to have to save the defaming duggars blog until later or I'm never going to get anything done today!  But thanks for the tip@roddma

No problem! The reviews on DuggarsReviewed kill me.

On February 6, 2016 at 11:56 PM, season of life said:

I have to check it out. It looks good. I also found this blog recently, https://duggarsreviewed.wordpress.com/. It's hilarious.

Omg these blogs.... I am reading in bed with my sleeping husband next to me and am trying so hard to not laugh out loud but my gut-rolling laughter is shaking the mattress.

wtf fundie families tumblr does that to me too. I've woken the hubby while reading that before. thanks for sharing these! I guess I'll have to relocate to keep reading. :my_rolleyes:

Josh would later be dismayed to discover that Ashley Madison does not accept pieces of heart as a method of payment.

:pb_lol: This made my day!

16 hours ago, foreign fundie said:

I love your points.

1. If they spent $40 a week on thrift store clothing per person, that's a lot of clothing. That's easily 10 outfits. Cuz their thrift stores are what $1-2 each piece. 

2. I'm assuming the thrift store stuff doesn't hold up as long for the little kids because they get dirty and destroy stuff. And I'm pretty sure only the older girls got new things because they have to look good to mate.

3. No one ever said they were good at math :562479569aefe_32(14):

Potential Duggar names for baby #18 according to Duggars Reviewed: Jacob, Jacqueline, Jurisdiction, Jeez. 

DYING. :my_biggrin:

My favorite line was about Jessa wanting to adopt.  "The only adoption agencies that would give orphans to anyone of Duggar association are ones that were founded by Georgia Tann."  (Today those go by the name of "Crisis Pregnancy Centers".)

New favorite line from the Duggars Reviewed: "I can honestly see the Duggars allowing their boys to play with rifles in the house. They probably let their kids play with guns to stick it to queer left-wingers like Obummer who want to take away their guns and fist their anuses."

• 2 weeks later...

So freaking funny. It inspired me to watch some of the original specials. Holy hairdos! Also, the Duggars circa 2006 presented like a totally different family.

"Apparently getting god’s approval was very important to Josh because then he says, “You have your whole heart when you’re a young person and then when you date, you’re giving pieces of your heart away to different people. And so when you finally find that one, it’s like, ‘Oh, here’s what I have”, but you don’t have your whole heart; you’ve given part of that away. And what I wanted to do was save my whole heart for the one that god would have for me in marriage.” Josh would later be dismayed to discover that Ashley Madison does not accept pieces of heart as a method of payment."

:pb_lol: oh lord!!!! I almost cried after that one!! This blog is just brilliant, thanks for sharing!

The Duggars reviewed blog is hilarious. When I read this bit..

Josiah says that he is excited for the change because he hates waking up and having the sun shining in his face. He can never tell if the figure standing over him expectantly is Josh or Jim Bob.

All I could think of was this picture...

ooooh.jpg

Archived