IGNORED

Did you see Huckabees ad/Video-- Hello

salex

I gather his campaign tweeted the link  this morning.  http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/27/-mike-huckabee-campaign-covers-adele-hello/79410372/ I can only guess that the late night comedians and SNL are wetting themselves with joy.  Actually, they don't have to make many changes.....

Would he have to get Adele's permission for something like that?  I'm not sure how stuff works with regards to music rights in a parody.

As for the video? So stupid. I think this whole thing is just a way for Huckabee to gain followers and make money.  He has to know there's NO WAY he'll win.

Is this real? Or a parody? :my_huh: I really can't tell, and I'm serious. You really don't know nowdays with those lunatic Republican candidates. They are sometimes worse than parody.

4 minutes ago, Sundaymorning said:

Is this real? Or a parody? 

Now you've got me singing Bohemian Rhapsody.  Thank you!  I always love when that song takes over my brain! :D

17 hours ago, violynnkelly said:

Now you've got me singing Bohemian Rhapsody.  Thank you!  I always love when that song takes over my brain! :D

NOW I have Freddie in my head too lol

18 hours ago, violynnkelly said:

Now it's stuck in my head too.  LOL

Archived