People are putting balls of herbs into their vaginas to ‘detox’ their wombs

doggie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, doggie said:

better then shoo fly pie

The Pennsylvania Dutch in me completely agrees. :pb_lol:

Hey, can somebody help me?  This morning I was checking my anus for signs that it might be time to bleach and  now I can't get my head out of my ass.

I can't remember where I saw the link but a few days ago there was a post about a speaker you insert like a tampon so you can use your smart phone to serenade your baby. People be puttin' a lot of weird stuff in their lady parts. 

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

I can't remember where I saw the link but a few days ago there was a post about a speaker you insert like a tampon so you can use your smart phone to serenade your baby. People be puttin' a lot of weird stuff in their lady parts. 

Wow. No.

Hey, can somebody help me?  This morning I was checking my anus for signs that it might be time to bleach and  now I can't get my head out of my ass.

Just feel lucky you don't have that job of bleaching others asses.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/women-warned-fad-of-inserting-herbal-detox-balls-into-vagina-could-cause-toxic-shock/news-story/93c818a2a151bfd1de3f051e810f7d09

The owner of the company has responded to widespread criticism of the herb balls (herballs? womballs?) It is a good article, worth reading if you have time. I will c&p her statement:

Tamieka Atkinson, the owner of Embrace Pangaea, said the company made “no claims of curing, diagnosing, or treating disease.”

She told the Independent: “Embrace Pangaea is a holistic company that provides high-quality herbal detoxes and information to educate clients about natural living.”

“Our Herbal Womb Detox Pearls is simply a natural herbal alternative that women can make a conscious and informed decision in using.

“With all our clients, we do advise them that we are not medical professionals, and that they should seek assistance from their doctor.

“As for our products doing more harm than good, there are various women that received positive benefits from using our product.”

Womballs makes me think of the Wombles.

I'm a child. When someone tells me not to Google something, I have an irresistible need to go and Google it.
This topic proves that I must grow up, and fast.

:brainbleach:

Who thinks of these things? Who makes these things? And who buys these things?????

Officially gobsmacked.:shock:

13 hours ago, polecat said:

Oh, I think the US has plenty of issues with penises, too, depending on the "variety." I've heard an awful lot of particularly nasty comments re: intact penises -- there is an idea that removing the foreskin makes a penis "cleaner" and that intact penises are foul, smelly things. Then there's the whole obsession with pubic hair and labia size. It seems to me that Americans have serious issues with genitals in their natural states. 

*sigh*

Intact penises do require extra care to prevent secretions from accumulating and possibly causing odor. I am 60 and have never seen an intact penis, not that I've seen so many, ha-ha. I also do not see foreskin cleaning commercials every time I watch TV like I do for vaginal douches, vaginal sprays, etc. Not familiar with the labia size issue, not sure I want to be. IMO vaginas  get the brunt of the obsession.

Sounds like a great way to end up with pelvic inflammatory disease and close your womb forever.

I know we aren't allowed to fundraise but could we please make an exception for this? Think of all the babies we could save by sending a bulk supply of these magic balls to people like Jill R and Erica S (is there room on her schedule for detoxing her womb?).

54 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Intact penises do require extra care to prevent secretions from accumulating and possibly causing odor. I am 60 and have never seen an intact penis, not that I've seen so many, ha-ha. I also do not see foreskin cleaning commercials every time I watch TV like I do for vaginal douches, vaginal sprays, etc. Not familiar with the labia size issue, not sure I want to be. IMO vaginas  get the brunt of the obsession.

Well, thank you for this. :pb_lol:  I will never see another feminine hygiene commercial without thinking of its possible male counterpart.

:brainbleach:

1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

There is something to be said for living in a publically modest country - never seen such ads! Wouldn't be allowed here - too explicit.(But I live in a country renowned for its sex industry - it's just never mentioned in public. Hypocrisy is alive and well, and living in Old Siam!)

Polly Bergen wrote in her book Polly's Principles way back in the 70s how women didn't need crotch deodorants as the vagina cleaned itself.  (Vaginal sprays like FDS were pretty heavily advertised at that time.)  Her attitude about sex and the body is that it was nothing to be ashamed of.

Polly was an actress that you may know from the original Cape FearMove Over Darling, as a panelist on To Tell the Truth  or as a guest on The Sopranos or Desperate Housewives.

How sad that women still haven't gotten the message that their bodies aren't dirty!

Yet another thread started by Doggie to spark a discussion about women's sexual organs.

Whatsup, @doggie, no graphic rape stories in the Daily Mail, this week?

What a douche.... :my_sick:

42 minutes ago, sawasdee said:

There is something to be said for living in a publically modest country - never seen such ads! Wouldn't be allowed here - too explicit.(But I live in a country renowned for its sex industry - it's just never mentioned in public. Hypocrisy is alive and well, and living in Old Siam!)

I can see it now, its 9 PM and criminal minds is airing.  A smiling, cut man stands in the bathroom brushing his teeth.  His wedding band is obviously placed.  A scantily clad woman beckons behind him in the bedroom... He spits out the toothpaste, sniffs his pits, and then... looks down in his tighty whities... and sniffs... making a bad face.

Voice over - Do you let offensive odor and discharge get in between you and the woman you love?  Use NOSMEGMA! Just a dip a day and you wont have to deal with embarrassing symptoms anymore!  

The man grabs a bottle from the medicine cabinet, smiles, and it fades to the pic of the bottle... available at walgreens, cvs, and walmart! Buy some today!

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I can see it now, its 9 PM and criminal minds is airing.  A smiling, cut man stands in the bathroom brushing his teeth.  His wedding band is obviously placed.  A scantily clad woman beckons behind him in the bedroom... He spits out the toothpaste, sniffs his pits, and then... looks down in his tighty whities... and sniffs... making a bad face.

Voice over - Do you let offensive odor and discharge get in between you and the woman you love?  Use NOSMEGMA! Just a dip a day and you wont have to deal with embarrassing symptoms anymore!  

The man grabs a bottle from the medicine cabinet, smiles, and it fades to the pic of the bottle... available at walgreens, cvs, and walmart! Buy some today!

:my_biggrin::my_biggrin::my_biggrin:

Or how about a father and son fishing on a boat?

"Dad, have you ever had...that not-so-fresh feeling?"

7 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

It's called cleaning and means that the man pulls the foreskin up and washes his penis like he washes other parts of his body. I live in a country were almost all men are intact, it is not very complicated. I on the other hand have never had sex with someone without foreskin. 

9 hours ago, sawasdee said:

Who thinks of these things? Who makes these things? And who buys these things?????

Officially gobsmacked.:shock:

I feel like "the menstrual meat sitter" is pretty much the answer to all of those questions.

8 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

I think part of this could be due to the fact that men are more reluctant to talk about their own particular health needs and insecurities. Women's health issues are much more widely discussed, for better (e.g., breast cancer awareness) and for worse (e.g., our current topic of discussion). You can see ads for feminine hygiene products and breast check exams, not so much for the things men need to look out for.  Men are also less likely to go to the doctor than women, and may not even know what they are doing right or wrong with regard to their particular health needs. Maybe they feel like talking about men's health issues with other men makes them "gay" somehow; it wouldn't surprise me. I do remember seeing an episode of Degrassi where one of the boys bought a penis pump online, because he felt inadequate, which probably has some basis in reality, like most Degrassi story lines. While we're on the subject of the fellows, you might want to read about John Brinkley, the quack doctor who implanted goat testicles into men to cure impotence:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/non_fictionreviews/3671561/John-Brinkley-the-goat-gland-quack.html

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/early-body-hacking-when-men-got-goat-testicle-grafts-to-boost-their-sex-drive

Hilariously, these are the top ten trending words on Urban Dictionary right now:

fuck boy

dabbing

donkey punch

angry pirate

dirty sanchez

cleveland steamer

alabama hot pocket

muppet

on fleek

queer

FJers and their dirty, dirty minds.  :naughty:

Archived