IGNORED

People are putting balls of herbs into their vaginas to ‘detox’ their wombs

doggie

2 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

Reminds me of the old Lysol adds. 

Reveal hidden contents

enhanced-buzz-21963-1378811765-1.jpg

LOL!

"Safeguarding her dainty feminine allure" should be a new post count title.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should not have gone to the website.  I know you're not supposed to put bleach in your eyes either but it's tempting... 

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

They probably do but it doesn't stop people from trying.  They've found

(You're welcome)

It's nature's pocket.  

f0cdfed01ada89fd9cb843446d7fbc50.jpg

1 hour ago, daisyd681 said:

While I won't look at those, of course there's an increase in discharge. It's the vagina's only defense against the crazy.

"Vagina's only defense against the crazy" needs to be a post title, stat. Also, I'm pleasantly surprised that the old Lysol ad actually used the word "vagina," which is seldom used today, despite our supposed advances in sexual discorse. 

I'm afraid Glade has already coined the market phrase:

Plug it in, plug it in.

29 minutes ago, ADoyle90815 said:

The only thing I can say about this is:

nope.jpg

I need to quote this just so I can like it again. You win this day 

4 hours ago, daisyd681 said:

While I won't look at those, of course there's an increase in discharge. It's the vagina's only defense against the crazy.

exactly, it's like the vagina is trying to vomit it out. crazy people.

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

It's nature's pocket.  

f0cdfed01ada89fd9cb843446d7fbc50.jpg

Nature's hot pocket?

I've learned so many new words for my lady parts today! :pb_smile:

Those old Lysol ads always make me cringe. Lysol. So named because there was LYE in it.

Gaahh.

29 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Those old Lysol ads always make me cringe. Lysol. So named because there was LYE in it.

Gaahh.

I thought it was named that because it causes lysis (rupture) of the bacterial cells, thereby killing them?

6 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

One of the best metaphors I've heard is that the womb and vagina are like self-cleaning ovens.  You don't need to go sticking anything up there for it to detoxify, purify, or clean itself--it just does it on its own.  

I have heard this same argument for ear canals.   :) 

It stands to reason most of our holes are pretty self sufficient. (Mouth holes being excluded.) 

2 minutes ago, Mrsaztx said:

I thought it was named that because it causes lysis (rupture) of the bacterial cells, thereby killing them?

I hadn't heard that one, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I just looked it up because I realized that I had no idea what I was talking about and figured I'd better make sure. Apparently Lysol's got potassium hydroxide in it, which is a form of lye. I don't know how much of this stuff they put into Lysol, but I do know I'd never introduce it to my down-there bits! :my_sick:

@Loveday I don't even particularly like it on my hands when I clean the bathrooms, I'm horrified that someone would put it anywhere more sensitive, and on doctors orders, no less! That right there is how you get anti-vaxxers

Show of hands: who thinks this came about when some clueless, self-styled guru was gifted a sachet and misunderstood the "you put it in your drawers, it will make your underthings smell lovely" instructions?

Ahhh, yes....but lest we forget........fairly recently doctors used to order cigarettes to deal with stress, and of course there was thalidomide, so doctors ordering use of lye in your vagina is not so bad eh?!

3 minutes ago, Loki said:

Ahhh, yes....but lest we forget........fairly recently doctors used to order cigarettes to deal with stress, and of course there was thalidomide, so doctors ordering use of lye in your vagina is not so bad eh?!

I wish I could find a testimonial or an account of what using Lysol as a douche was like and what the effects of long-term use were. I suppose that such an activity wasn't discussed in public like, say smoking, was, but you would think that if it's as painful as it sounds that one would only use it once, and that would have been it. But it was presumably done for decades.

55 minutes ago, Mrsaztx said:

Show of hands: who thinks this came about when some clueless, self-styled guru was gifted a sachet and misunderstood the "you put it in your drawers, it will make your underthings smell lovely" instructions?

This made me do a spit-take! Now off to clean my keyboard...

6 hours ago, Mrsaztx said:

Mysterious lady parts that sometimes do yucky things so it's better they not be named, like Voldemort.

From now on I will be referring to my lady parts collectively as "Vagimort". :my_biggrin:

Sticking with the Harry Potter theme, putting this shit up your vag sounds about as pleasant and healthy as the Cruciatus curse...

2 hours ago, Loveday said:

Gaahh.

Never quite understood why women were willing to stick horrifying harsh chemicals up there, but not just wash inside with water... 

15 minutes ago, Tarantula_Mom said:

From now on I will be referring to my lady parts collectively as "Vagimort". :my_biggrin:

Sticking with the Harry Potter theme, putting this shit up your vag sounds about as pleasant and healthy as the Cruciatus curse...

Sounds like a good moniker to me. After all, mine is rather fond of a particular Python, and has a favorite wand

Archived