IGNORED

People are putting balls of herbs into their vaginas to ‘detox’ their wombs

doggie

I'm in a uni canteen right now, torn between snorting with laughter and gagging.

The stupidity of some people is absolutely staggering. I will never let anything NEAR my vag except a tampon or a penis. 

Not gonna go near those photos. HORK HORK HORK *baaaaarf*

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it ain't my husband's penis, it ain't going inside my vagina. Oh, and those pictures are definitely fake to be used as marketing strategy.

2 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

Oh, and those pictures are definitely fake to be used as marketing strategy.

Oh God. Someone created pictures like that? I still haven't looked (though there may be a trip to urban dictionary in my future for the other stuff), but based on description, that seems somehow so much worse. 

12 hours ago, PreciousPantsofDoom said:

And just when I was feeling pleasantly smug about the fact that I would never in a billion years be stupid enough to fall for this crap about freshening up the lady bits with a bag of vaginal pot pourri, somebody has to mention a Cleveland Steamer.    I know better than to look these things up.  I have been burned by   this sort of thing before (hello Dirty Sanchez !) A couple of posters even  warned of unpleasant consequences, and still, I couldn't resist  looking it up.

So now I know what a Cleveland Steamer is (what is WRONG with people? ) and I  realize that if I fall this easily for the allure of unknown slang terms, then I'm not quite as far above the vagina stuffers as I thought I was.  Still think it sounds gross and probably dangerous, but Imma gonna go wipe that smug look off my face now.  (Right after I finish with the brain bleach )

One of the greatest regrets of my life is reading a synopsis of the Dustin "Screech" Diamond sex tape from a poster on the Crown Princess Marie Chantal site, who presumably decided to take one for the team, which is also where I learned what a Dirty Sanchez is. Talk about needing brain bleach. The phrase "curiosity killed the cat" doesn't even begin to describe it...

Click for the urban dictionary definition of a Cleveland Steamer...

Spoiler

The cleveland steamer is far more specific than the listings I have seen here. A sexual act by nature (fetish) the cleveland steamer is when one person craps on another person's chest and (very important) then sits down and rocks back and forth like a steam roller.

18 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Click for the urban dictionary definition of a Cleveland Steamer...

Reveal hidden contents

The cleveland steamer is far more specific than the listings I have seen here. A sexual act by nature (fetish) the cleveland steamer is when one person craps on another person's chest and (very important) then sits down and rocks back and forth like a steam roller.

why-would-you-post-that_zps943083ad.JPG

I think they're using the wrong kind of herbs. Surely it would be more effective in producing discharge if  more prickly vegetation is chosen. 

burr-weed-11291105.jpg

Apart from the absurdity of these herbal pearls, one can actually make an organized study of essential oils (EOs).  The components in most of them are from certain chemical families and their biochemical properties are known.  So if you're wanting to make a counter spray with good anti microbial properties look for the ones with the component molecular structures that do that.  

It works the same way with scent and cosmetic properties.  There are biochemists who are working on generating and publishing these data.  

From a pharmaceutical standpoint however, data are very limited at this time.  That there could be an EO that could be validated in double blind clinical trials is plausible, based on the component biochemistry.  At that time for that purpose it would be called a medicine.  Until then the use of EOs can be a pleasant diversion and quality of life enhancement if done safely.

Hey, better than to learn here in a relatively benign way than to google it.

...you do not want to google it.

1 minute ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Hey, better than to learn here in a relatively benign way than to google it.

...you do not want to google it.

A picture tells a thousand words, no?  LOL :o

Actually @ViolaSebastian, I thank you for that. You saved me from another 2 girls 1 cup experience. That mess is the reason I still have not googled scissoring (not that's it's in any way as bad. I just don't need the visual.) 

57 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

Actually @ViolaSebastian, I thank you for that. You saved me from another 2 girls 1 cup experience. That mess is the reason I still have not googled scissoring (not that's it's in any way as bad. I just don't need the visual.) 

ATTENTION ALL - DO NOT GOOGLE 2 GIRLS 1 CUP.  NOPE.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach:

21 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

Kotex was perfect for those "trying" or "problem" days.

LOL My kids are a pain in the butt today, better get some Kotex!

1 hour ago, Whoosh said:

ATTENTION ALL - DO NOT GOOGLE 2 GIRLS 1 CUP.  NOPE.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach:

Add to the list of things to not google... when I was in film school I needed an example of an actor headshot for something. NEVER google image search "headshot" You will not get actor photos.

At my high school all the students had laptops and they had really crude site blocks in place (once we were doing a nutrition worksheet and no one could finish it because we were unable to look up the nutritional facts for "grilled chicken breast"), in the particularly boring classes there were always students that would see how many things they could come up with to yield a dirty image on Google. These included things like "Prince Albert", the aforementioned "head shot" and various other phrases of that ilk. Who googles "breast" looking for dirty images anyway, site blocker? Come on. 

30 minutes ago, Catey said:

Do NOT google Alabama hot pocket.

Trying to figure out what it could be?

Just don't..

Whenever I think I'm unshockable, the internet proves me wrong.  :pearlclutching:

1 minute ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Whenever I think I'm unshockable, the internet proves me wrong.  :pearlclutching:

That would be the highlight of my day, with the lowlight of my day being when I clicked on show hidden contents and got the severely awesome rundown of a Cleavland Steamer...

:my_sick:

1 hour ago, Catey said:

Do NOT google Alabama hot pocket.

Trying to figure out what it could be?

Just don't..

I never heard of an Alabama hot pocket, but I'm going to take your advice and not google it.  

Just now, catlady said:

I never heard of an Alabama hot pocket, but I'm going to take your advice and not google it.  

Wise move.  It isn't Alabama raised ham and cheese is a nice microwavable tasty crust - that's for sure. :shock:

Once when I was 14, I read about various sexual acts on urban dictionary. Apparently there's a definition of up to 40 something bases. But one of the definitions for sixth base was "you horny bastards there is no sixth base."

I think the worst thing about this vagina herbs "cure" is it seems to be marketed towards women with existing gynecological problems; it's not just some generic cleanse that'll give no benefit but really only hurt your wallet, but rather something dangerous that's targeted to people who should already be under a real doctor's care. 

Not to mention, the prices on those things are way more than you'd probably pay for a doctor's visit copay and antibiotics for the simpler conditions listed there. Also, beyond the obvious dangers, those things look like they'd be super painful to stick up your vagina -- especially if it's already in a spiritually fragile state. :pb_rollseyes: 

34 minutes ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

Once when I was 14, I read about various sexual acts on urban dictionary. Apparently there's a definition of up to 40 something bases. But one of the definitions for sixth base was "you horny bastards there is no sixth base."

Some of those sex acts described on Urban Dictionary are so gross and ridiculous, I wonder if there are just people out there who do nothing all day but invent demeaning sex acts and post them to that site. While Rule 34 correctly states that there's sex-related content about almost anything and everyone, the reactions to the Cleveland Steamer suggest that many people, even the sexually adventurous, have their limits.

Archived