IGNORED

Lawsuit filed against Texas megachurch over alleged repeated molestation

morfydd

A lawsuit has been filed against Trinity Fellowship Church in Amarillo, Texas, alleging that a volunteer pastor molested a child, and that the church was well aware that he was being sexually inappropriate with children but did not notify anyone:  http://glasheenlaw.com/press-release-lawsuit-filed-against-trinity-fellowship-church-after-molestation-of-a-minior-by-a-volunteer-pastor/

Pull quote: “We sued Trinity Church because we have learned that the church had information about Pastor Randy asking junior-high-aged girls for nude pictures. The church failed to report that fact to any authorities or the parents of these children. The church instead allowed Pastor Randy to continue to participate in church activities. As a direct result of the church’s neglect, Pastor Randy was able to continue sexually assaulting my minor female client for months."

Additional background from here (I am not the writer at this link, but this is where I found the news): http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/319119_PRESS_RELEASE_--_Lawsuit_Filed

Yes, yet another one. 

Original complaint here:  ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfda/Plaintiffs-Original-Petition.pdf

He was driving from Winkler county to Amarillo to volunteer at the church?  That is just over 4 hours each way.That in and of itself is odd--given that churches are not rare in TX, why would he have to go to that one?  I wonder if they dig a little he is not the only one.

4 hour journey? They should look at churches closer to where he lives. I'm thinking he may have been thrown out of a few on the down low. 

When will people  understand  pedophiles come in all forms. Religion  doesn't protect your kid from being molested. Put him in prison  along with the ones who covered for him

Archived