IGNORED

Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 4

Boogalou

1 minute ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

Ben didn't live in the house, he lived in one of the outbuildings. 

That's why I said "kind of" -- I knew he was in a separate building, but he was still on the immediate property. And I also inquired about where Tabitha actually sleeps.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anna had sweet memories of being in the mold house. Thats where Josh got his first AM account. I guess she didn't have enough worldly experience to figure out that something was awry.

3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

My guess is that Josh has not accepted the Kool Aide just yet and needs a few more months in jesus camp to blanket train him.   The house was sold and transferred to the LLC, Anna is living under Boob's roof.  Josh has nothing to return to --- so when he is released he will move to Big Sandy with the rest of the gothardites.  Boob will likely build/buy a house out there under the LLC's name and Smugles and the fam will move out as caretakers.  His reformation will continue with daily affirmations and weekly dinner with TFDW.  Anna and Priss will homeskool the littles and they'll have their perfect little fundie bubble.

Oh my god that sounds so nightmarish.  That's a very cult-like solution to the problem-- 24 hours a day of brainwashing, isolation, and removal from all familiar surroundings.  Poor Josh!  Even I can't wish this on him.

Trying to figure out all those girls in the the TTH.

When they first finished off the house. There were two double beds (labeled Jill and Jana) and three single beds (Joy, Jessa and Jinger).  Jesse's and Jinger's were in a little alcove and the other three beds in a row under a window.  Johanna was in the crib with DQ and JB.  Shortly after that, Johanna was evicted and moved into either a porta-crib or into one of the double beds and it continued.

By the time Jill got married.  There were 9 girls in the room and a triple bunk (double on the bottom and single on top) had been added.  Potentially that's  space for 10 to sleep.

After the weddings and before Joshgate, we had  Jana, Jinger, Joy, Hannah, Jenny, Jordyn and Josie in the room with Tabitha Paine.  That's tight, but at least the older girls probably didn't have to share a bed.  

Now we have Anna, Mack and Meredith -portacrib or do you think she moved in to the alcove with DQ and JB?:content:

It looks like Anna is in the alcove that had Jessa and Jinger's bed, but sleeping in Jana's double bed (why not Jill's?) with Mack and  with Meredith likely in a portacrib?  That leaves Jana and Tabitha (who should be living on their own) in the rest of the room with Joy, Jinger, and the 4 lost girls.  8 Girls (or rather 4 girls and 4 women) with a double (jill's), 3 singles (jinger, jesse, Joy) and the triple bunk.  That means Tabitha is sharing a bed with a Duggar girl?  [this all presumes that the Michael and Marcus are in the with their uncles--who at least have a little more room with Josh, JD and Joe gone].

Is it possible that Tabitha as the non family member is sleeping in Ben's guest house and that's why it's not available for Anna?

That is one crowded room with an infant and a single bathroom.

Where is JD sleeping?  I've still yet to see or hear any solid proof he owns and lives in his own home.  Isn't Josie still in a crib?

17 hours ago, umsami said:

Sounds like a potential courtship.  No other reason to be there IMHO.  Thing is, living under Boob's roof would make any sane woman run the other way.  Chad seems to have been raised slightly better/kinder than the typical Duggar, one would hope Tabitha is similar. 

Although according to the Paine Family blog, Tabitha is 29/30 years old and says, "I have been a live-in tutor to the Duggar children for the past year. Because we don’t do school 24/7 I am able to join in with the family’s work, and fun activities during the weekends and evenings. Hence, the reason why you may see so many pictures! But, I am in no such relationship. I may just be single for the rest of my life 

I sure do enjoy where God has me, and want to do as Jim Elliot encouraged: “Wherever you are; Be all there”! Blessings!"

But why does she have to be there?  Why can't their MOTHER do the homeschooling?  Ugh. These people. 

32 minutes ago, MatthewDuggar said:

Isn't Josie still in a crib?

I hope not. Isn't she about 5 years old? 

42 minutes ago, Mothership said:

When they first finished off the house. There were two double beds (labeled Jill and Jana) and three single beds (Joy, Jessa and Jinger).  Jesse's and Jinger's were in a little alcove and the other three beds in a row under a window.  Johanna was in the crib with DQ and JB.  Shortly after that, Johanna was evicted and moved into either a porta-crib or into one of the double beds and it continued.

By the time Jill got married.  There were 9 girls in the room and a triple bunk (double on the bottom and single on top) had been added.  Potentially that's  space for 10 to sleep.

After the weddings and before Joshgate, we had  Jana, Jinger, Joy, Hannah, Jenny, Jordyn and Josie in the room with Tabitha Paine.  That's tight, but at least the older girls probably didn't have to share a bed.  

Now we have Anna, Mack and Meredith -portacrib or do you think she moved in to the alcove with DQ and JB?:content:

It looks like Anna is in the alcove that had Jessa and Jinger's bed, but sleeping in Jana's double bed (why not Jill's?) with Mack and  with Meredith likely in a portacrib?  That leaves Jana and Tabitha (who should be living on their own) in the rest of the room with Joy, Jinger, and the 4 lost girls.  8 Girls (or rather 4 girls and 4 women) with a double (jill's), 3 singles (jinger, jesse, Joy) and the triple bunk.  That means Tabitha is sharing a bed with a Duggar girl?  [this all presumes that the Michael and Marcus are in the with their uncles--who at least have a little more room with Josh, JD and Joe gone].

Is it possible that Tabitha as the non family member is sleeping in Ben's guest house and that's why it's not available for Anna?

I'd presume that if Jana had to give her double to Anna, one of the girls with a single bed would have had to give it to Tabitha - if she's sleeping there at all and isn't in the guest house.  Though a guest house, would be technically living on her own which isn't proper for a SAHD...

50 minutes ago, Mothership said:

Well, this isn't quite right -- the Duggar girls' room was redone earlier this year, and Jana's bed was already in the spot where we've seen it now is for Anna, just turned a different direction. It makes sense that Anna got Jana's space, which was set apart a bit and the most private. 

I'm not sure where Tabitha might be staying. Did we have confirmation she was in the dorm? I assume she's still with the Duggars -- she answered a question about a possible courtship with John-David on the blog in November, explaining that she was photographed with them frequently because she had been a live-in tutor there for a year but was not courting anyone (she also said she might be single forever... which sounded kind of sad).

Oh, and on the upside, the room doesn't just have one bathroom. Each of the dorms has two bathrooms.

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Anna had sweet memories of being in the mold house. Thats where Josh got his first AM account. I guess she didn't have enough worldly experience to figure out that something was awry.

Her first babies were born there. Those are always sweet memories even if other things end up more bitter.

Maybe Jinger or one of the married ones will get booked on a speaking gig and someone can ask about the sleeping arrangements.   It seems like the kind of dull questioning they love.

I see Anna struggling w/the awful betrayal of her marriage vows. How is a fundie girl like her supposed to get past that.

I think that's the part that hurts her the most. That's what I saw when she was at the mold house. And I see her kicking herself for not picking up on things. A condom wrapper in his suit jacket, an "AM" on the computer screen, his not letting her ever touch his phone. She probably felt stupid after it all came out.

22 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

I see Anna struggling w/the awful betrayal of her marriage vows. How is a fundie girl like her supposed to get past that.

I think that's the part that hurts her the most. That's what I saw when she was at the mold house. And I see her kicking herself for not picking up on things. A condom wrapper in his suit jacket, an "AM" on the computer screen, his not letting her ever touch his phone. She probably felt stupid after it all came out.

I don't think she ever thought this all was ever possible. All of the Duggies seem blindsided by it. That is my impression. 

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I'm sorry but that sounds a lot like victim blaming. 

I've been in a couple relationships where my boyfriend cheated on me. I all but lived with one. He still found ways to cheat on me with THREE other girls without me even having an inkling. 

Being a fundie though, she may have adopted "ignorance is bliss" and chose deliberately still not to notice those things.

Didn't we discuss Jill's bed moving with her to the cat house? I don't remember for sure, and I'm not having any luck searching. Of course even if that's true, they could've moved the bed back at some point since the Dillards moved to Central America.

How many little girls can they fit in a full-size bed 54 inches wide and 74 inches long? Three or four, tops. Josie just turned six, and she's the youngest girl besides Meredith.

1 hour ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

I'm sorry but that sounds a lot like victim blaming. 

I've been in a couple relationships where my boyfriend cheated on me. I all but lived with one. He still found ways to cheat on me with THREE other girls without me even having an inkling. 

Not victim blaming. Blaming the cult.

And Josh.

3 hours ago, withaj said:

Well, this isn't quite right -- the Duggar girls' room was redone earlier this year, and Jana's bed was already in the spot where we've seen it now is for Anna, just turned a different direction. It makes sense that Anna got Jana's space, which was set apart a bit and the most private. 

I'm not sure where Tabitha might be staying. Did we have confirmation she was in the dorm? I assume she's still with the Duggars -- she answered a question about a possible courtship with John-David on the blog in November, explaining that she was photographed with them frequently because she had been a live-in tutor there for a year but was not courting anyone (she also said she might be single forever... which sounded kind of sad).

Oh, and on the upside, the room doesn't just have one bathroom. Each of the dorms has two bathrooms.

That explains Anna being in the "Jana" bed, although I have to believe Jana is just slightly miffed that she finally got a semi-private location and is now back with all the littles. Maybe she chose to nursemaid for the Smugs and little Spurge because she got a private room and only 3 people to look after.

Do we know if it's two full bathrooms or two toilets?  Just wondering about the availability of showers and baths.

7 minutes ago, Mothership said:

That explains Anna being in the "Jana" bed, although I have to believe Jana is just slightly miffed that she finally got a semi-private location and is now back with all the littles. Maybe she chose to nursemaid for the Smugs and little Spurge because she got a private room and only 3 people to look after.

Do we know if it's two full bathrooms or two toilets?  Just wondering about the availability of showers and baths.

Thankfully, it's two full bathrooms... although I've stayed in bigger hostel dorms with less! 

House plans are here if anybody wants a refresher.

http://www.kodiaksteelhomes.com/images/DuggarFloorPlan.pdf

4 hours ago, YourGodIsNotMine said:

I hope not. Isn't she about 5 years old? 

Josie turned 6 this month.

2 hours ago, halcionne said:

Didn't we discuss Jill's bed moving with her to the cat house? I don't remember for sure, and I'm not having any luck searching. Of course even if that's true, they could've moved the bed back at some point since the Dillards moved to Central America.

How many little girls can they fit in a full-size bed 54 inches wide and 74 inches long? Three or four, tops. Josie just turned six, and she's the youngest girl besides Meredith.

They could have added a couple of trundle beds or cots too. I am not sure why we are assuming that there are only the number of beds last seen on the show.  

5 hours ago, MatthewDuggar said:

Where is JD sleeping?  I've still yet to see or hear any solid proof he owns and lives in his own home.  Isn't Josie still in a crib?

Josie has been out of the crib for a while. They mentioned Josie's crib being in storage when they grabbed the other crib out of storage for Israel.

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Not victim blaming. Blaming the cult.

And Josh.

By saying that she should have been aware of the infidelity and that she's obviously naive because she wasn't, you're blaming the victim. Even if you claim that it's "because the cult doesn't train her to look for those things." When you're actively being cheated on, you don't always know. Sure, in hindsight, you might be able to see hints of things that were going on, but not always. The only real hint that I had of my last ex cheating on me was his sudden insistence that I was cheating on him. And I didn't even have an inkling that my second boyfriend had cheated on me until his baby was 10 months old. Even in hindsight, I can't say that I could have seen it coming. There were no behavioral changes (beyond accusing me of cheating), availability changes, communication changes, etc. To this day, I still can't figure out how my last ex managed to make time to cheat on me with 3 different girls unless he was skipping out on work. 

My apologies to all those I have offended. I did not intend to victim blame. Write first, think it through later.

3 hours ago, ksgranola1 said:

When I was a young teen, I found condoms in my father's coat pocket, more than once. I was kind of puzzled, I knew something was wrong about this, but I couldn't really tell you what it was. Could that be how Anna felt, if she found such a "clue"?

Would Anna even know what a condom looked like? They didn't use them, and when you see them in the drugstore, they're in a box. Would she even recognize a wrapped condom?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived