IGNORED

Bates Family Part 6

Coconut Flan

2 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

interesting! that's joseph and marjorie in that picture as well, right? this seems like a long visit to the duggar casa for the bates! also I'm always so fascinated to see marjorie hanging out with the duggars post-courtship. 

It makes me wonder if they just ended their courtship very amicably (which is really nice) or if they put it on hold because one or both of them did not feel ready. 

Also, wow! He has his arm around her. 

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the pic, so folks can see it after it drops back in that IG's history:

That Duggar looks more like Jason to me, but I've had trouble telling him and Josiah apart lately. I definitely don't think that's Joseph.

13 minutes ago, Babycakes said:

It makes me wonder if they just ended their courtship very amicably (which is really nice) or if they put it on hold because one or both of them did not feel ready. 

Also, wow! He has his arm around her. 

All the Bates kids courtships are different. I wouldn't cheer for a Bates/Duggar, even though, yes they are cut from the same cloth. 

So, city or country wedding? Any thoughts? 

15 minutes ago, halcionne said:

Here's the pic, so folks can see it after it drops back in that IG's history:

That Duggar looks more like Jason to me, but I've had trouble telling him and Josiah apart lately. I definitely don't think that's Joseph.

you're right, that looks more like jason when compared to the pics on duggarfamilyblog. def too much hair for josiah. 

is ashley a pants-wearer? i wonder if she, like whitney, will become "convicted" to wear skirts only post-marriage. 

7 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

you're right, that looks more like jason when compared to the pics on duggarfamilyblog. def too much hair for josiah. 

is ashley a pants-wearer? i wonder if she, like whitney, will become "convicted" to wear skirts only post-marriage. 

Ashley is a skirt wearer. She wore a skirt to ride a horse.

Erin and Carson. So cute together.

What's with all of these churches sending their pastor on vacation? The Bates and ZsuZsu.

Totally jealous. I want to see the Biltmore Estate at Christmastime.

Ashley is a Latina (correct me if that's not the correct word)? I didn't know that.

14 minutes ago, sunshine said:

that's right, i remember that. that picture seemed like a pants outfit, though, and she was with two other women of the pants so i was hopeful. 

18 minutes ago, sunshine said:

To me, in the instagram picture it really looks like she's wearing jeans... Maybe it's just my eyes. 

1 minute ago, Ofglen said:

To me, in the instagram picture it really looks like she's wearing jeans... Maybe it's just my eyes. 

In this pic, yes she appears to be wearing pants. However, she normal wears dresses and skirts. They are at a trampoline place that could be a reason she is not in a dress/skirt now. 

There is a skirt over her pants. If you look at her knee you can see it. She typically wears jeans and leggings with a skirt over. Probably because she lives in NY where A, it can be freakin cold, and B, probably ha more fashion influence than normal ATI folk. 

7 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

The big surprise might even be an engagement. I hope someone will post when they announce- for those of us without UP.

I'm watching so I will post when they announce. I thought the announcement was going to be right at 8 but it seems I have to sit through an hour long recap show. 

Just now, ElegantMajesticPearls said:

I'm watching so I will post when they announce. I thought the announcement was going to be right at 8 but it seems I have to sit through an hour long recap show. 

Thanks! :)

21 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Am I just an old curmudgeon and that's why I don't understand why they need to post this stuff publicly?

They're married...they have the ability to communicate their feelings for each other without social media so it can't be for each other as its for others...

I feel the same way. Your post reminded me of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCh5lXCEdVY

No announcement yet? I'm guessing it's Jeb Bates announcing his candidacy for president.

2 minutes ago, sunshine said:

There’s a Bates baby on the way! Tell us who is expecting & tune in Thur Jan 7 @ 9 to find out. #BringingUpBates

That's the special announcement? That's not an announcement! That's a teaser. Cheaters.

Just now, Kelsey said:

That's the special announcement? That's not an announcement! That's a teaser. Cheaters.

Oh, I don't know. I just saw it on twitter.

3 minutes ago, sunshine said:

There’s a Bates baby on the way! Tell us who is expecting & tune in Thur Jan 7 @ 9 to find out. #BringingUpBates

That's the announcement?? So im watching this crap for no reason?????

:smiley-signs131:

Just now, ElegantMajesticPearls said:

That's the announcement?? So im watching this crap for no reason?????

:smiley-signs131:

Yeah, I don't know if it is. I hope not.

Based on her recent pics, I'm thinking it's Alyssa. I wish it was Whitney, though, because at least Bradley is over a year old. I really hope it's not Erin due to her health issues!!!

22 minutes ago, sunshine said:

Is this put out by the Bates family on Twitter?

If so they are inviting people to publicly speculate about which of their daughters or Whitney is expecting...which is usually done by looking for baby bumps and pregnancy boobs...basically inviting strangers to scrutinize the bodies of their womenfolk for attnention.

Can someone define modesty for me?  Either the Batesssesesess or I are using the word incorrectly.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived