IGNORED

Former Miss USA dumped Tim Tebow

47of74

To be fair, he's not out here giving press conferences about why he's not having sex. A reporter asked once, he answered once, and other people have run with it. 

He's the one going public with "she dumped me because my virginal penis is virginal" story, at least the stories that popped up for me when this happened.  The comments I've seen have all come from his side.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's the one going public with "she dumped me because my virginal penis is virginal" story.

No, he's not.  It was an anonymous source, supposedly close to Olivia Culpo.

Neither of the individuals involved in the alleged relationship said anything of the sort.

Part of me would love to see Tim Tebow court Jana and watch Ben try to assert dominance at family gatherings.

OH MY GOSH.

You have no idea how much I want this to happen.  I totally ship Jana and Tim now.  

Benefit for JB... their celebrity-couple name would be Jim.

He's the one going public with "she dumped me because my virginal penis is virginal" story, at least the stories that popped up for me when this happened.  The comments I've seen have all come from his side.

really?  The only thing i saw from his side was that they never dated at all. 

I don't get the need to fap on and on and ON out things you're not doing. I mean, really. Here's a list of things I'm not currently doing:

Hang gliding.

Shooting people in the face.

Heroin.

Mowing the lawn.

Taxidermy.

Money laundering.

What I'm not doing is not remotely interesting; that's why no one talks about it. ("Oh my God! Did you see that man NOT punch that guy in the face? Wow!" Yeah. Not a thing.) Fundies could really stand to realize this.

Well, unlike MOST people these days, I believe in saving my money laundering, taxidermy, and heroine use for a Godly, Christian marriage.  

Our society is going down the crapper, and it's all because of those strumpets who are stuffing their raccoons with any Tom, Dick, or Harry from the bar!

Well, unlike MOST people these days, I believe in saving my money laundering, taxidermy, and heroine use for a Godly, Christian marriage.  

Our society is going down the crapper, and it's all because of those strumpets who are stuffing their raccoons with any Tom, Dick, or Harry from the bar!

I just spat coffee all over my desk and had the best laugh I've had in a while. Thank you.

I think you win the FJ internets for the day. Well done! :giggle:

I'm thinking that maybe Tim released this to the tabloids because that's all he's known for. He can't play football and nobody is really talking about him

really?  The only thing i saw from his side was that they never dated at all. 

What I've seen from his side include comments about how he was so into her, so in love, so broken up over this breakup.  I haven't even seen comments from her side.

I doubt rumors about the never really dating are true since this is the sort of think at least one of them would very openly address if their dating in the first place is just rumor.

What I've seen from his side include comments about how he was so into her, so in love, so broken up over this breakup.  I haven't even seen comments from her side.

I doubt rumors about the never really dating are true since this is the sort of think at least one of them would very openly address if their dating in the first place is just rumor.

I really don't care about TT and his lack of action, I wouldn't even know him if I accidentally ran over him with my car :D, but misinformation bugs me :P from the article posted in the first post in the thread it says a source close to the model. 

"He was really into her," a source close to the model told us, "he was sending her love letters and cute notes and professing his love for her."

I really don't care about TT and his lack of action, I wouldn't even know him if I accidentally ran over him with my car :D, but misinformation bugs me :P from the article posted in the first post in the thread it says a source close to the model. 

"He was really into her," a source close to the model told us, "he was sending her love letters and cute notes and professing his love for her."

Bless you.  Reading comprehension is a virtue. 

That same quote has been attributed to a source close to Tebow.

My brother is a Pats fan, and he suggested a little while ago that maybe they colluded to get this into the news since he's a has-been and no one usually knows the names of pageant winners.  They both have something to gain from this.

How does one use a heroine in a marriage? ;)

I forgot I was going to post this this morning. poor timmy he can't even squeeze his own football. 

makes you wonder if he is gay or just a religious nut job. 

No, it makes me think that remaining a virgin is something that is important to him.  I hope each of us stands by things that we value as important in our lives.

No, it makes me think that remaining a virgin is something that is important to him.  I hope each of us stands by things that we value as important in our lives.

Thank you for this.  The speculation that Tim Tebow is gay* because he has managed to remain a virgin is just another branch of the thinking we see in fundamentalism where men are assumed to be animals that can't control their sex drives.  A man choosing to wait to have sex until marriage or engagement or love or commitment or whatever floats their personal boat does not mean that he is gay or doesn't have a sex drive or anything else.  It just means that he's made a decision and that, being a human being with free will and agency, has chosen to follow that path.  Yay for believing men are, indeed, rational beings and can control their "primal urges" (or whatever)!

*Not that it would be bad if he was, of course!

Archived