IGNORED

Lisa Pennington has found a "replacement" daughter

16strong

Meanwhile, Alecia Faith has succeeded in getting her birth certificate, and (based on her FB page) is in a relationship with a really nice looking guy. :dance:

I've been trying to find that FB page but all I get is the 'Help Me Prove It' one, not a personal page. Could you please post a link?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is under Faith Pennington -- her actual name is Alecia Faith Pennington.

facebook.com/alteredbyfaith

Keep in mind that Alecia Faith is still a conservative Christian girl, goes to a contemporary bible-believing church and her new squeeze is the same.

Keep in mind that Alecia Faith is still a conservative Christian girl, goes to a contemporary bible-believing church and her new squeeze is the same.

That's all true, but he does appear to have gone to a public high school, and he has a college degree and a real job.

My biggest concern is that Alecia Faith is so young. I look back on the people I dated before meeting my husband--all of them had good qualities, some were in some ways very similar to the man I eventually married (after meeting him at 27), but there would have been problems if I'd married any one of them.

If this man really cares about her, he'll encourage her to get an education and learn more--much more--about herself and about the world before there is any serious talk of commitment.

Thank you!

This may not be a lasting relationship but it will help her learn what relationships are and what to avoid in the future. Heart break is bad but it's something that you get over. I hate fundi relationships because they never truly understand what a fictional relationship looks like,

Oh, excellent on the college degree and public education for Mr. Her Guy! Yes, the most important thing for her is college. She should be getting an SSN soon, if that hasn't already happened.

Probably the next hurdle for her re: college, is getting some type of transcript from her parents for her home school program. That's not likely, so she'll probably need to go to community college to get her prerequisites and foundation courses out of the way, and then she'll have a college transcript to apply to a 4-year school.

Go, girl, go!

Lisa: Spending today with my firstborn who is visiting us this week has been a delight.

I'm taking my sadness of her going back to Dallas in a few days out on my bank account by buying her clothes, chickfila and fro-yo.

Hey, a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.

Commenter: Enjoy. I know how much this means to you.

Lisa: Thanks Darlene. I want to be clear, this is not my daughter that left home suddenly last year. We still don't have contact with her. This is our oldest daughter who moved with our blessing. smile emoticon

G-d forbid that we think she has had contact with her disgraced daughter. :snooty:

She looks so pleased with herself. She takes a sleeveless red flannel shirt puts it on over a decent looking outfit and buttons it wrong. She stands and smiles and poses as if nobody could possibly think she looked ridiculous.

It tickles my funny bone because most people would not say anything to be polite but think to themselves, "that woman cant even button up her shirt." Meanwhile Lisa is walking around thinking she looks so cute and cutting edge. After all people keep looking at her. And when she tells people she did it on purpose, it does not occur to her that nobody would tell her she looks stupid. So the polite smiles and nods get taken for agreement in her cuteness and cleverness.

Rental Daughter-- so she has to pay young women to be around her?

As far as the misbuttoned blouse, I gather it is to disguise her tummy? It looks like "Dress yourself day at the nursing home" but if that is the look she's going for, yay her.

Heck, my residents (in my LTC nursing days) did a better job dressing themselves than Lisa did. At least the residents had some semblance of style.

I believe the look she's going for can best be described as "kicky."

Kicky covers it perfectly!

Lisa is a visual, creative, intelligent woman, and the way that creativity can be expressed is limited to her sphere of influence in patriarchy: the home-kids-kitchen axis, and extend that to cover clothes.

Lisa is also promoting herself as a brand as a way to hawk essential oils, so she had to keep her readers interested in that brand.

You know, the brand that says, Hey, even baby beating, identity withholding, parent-shunning, IRS suing, patriarchal Sovereign Citizens can be wacky, fun loving, wild and ca-raaaazy guys.

That's a great point, Howl. It's like she tries to prove something about her type of conservative female by this sort of thing.

Lisa P makes me so sick I can't even deal with it some days.

I follow Alecia on Pinterest and I love to see what she's into. She's clearly developing her own ways, styles, and mindset..it's refreshing considering everything she's been through. She deserves a good life.

Naturally, even with all of Lisa's "save money, use oils" crap...she's sporting an Apple watch. Everything about her, the hypocrisy, the controlling/narcissistic nature...everything just makes me want to smack her upside the head.

:angry-banghead: :pull-hair:

Lisa P makes me so sick I can't even deal with it some days.

I follow Alecia on Pinterest and I love to see what she's into. She's clearly developing her own ways, styles, and mindset..it's refreshing considering everything she's been through. She deserves a good life.

Naturally, even with all of Lisa's "save money, use oils" crap...she's sporting an Apple watch. Everything about her, the hypocrisy, the controlling/narcissistic nature...everything just makes me want to smack her upside the head.

:angry-banghead: :pull-hair:

I don't think her oils are about saving money. I think her oils are more about keeping her kids away from the hospital because they don't have identities, and she doesn't want them getting on the government's radar (too late, ha!). And not defending her, because there are plenty of other examples, but maybe it's possible that the Apple watch was a reward by Young Living for oil sales?

I don't think her oils are about saving money. I think her oils are more about keeping her kids away from the hospital because they don't have identities, and she doesn't want them getting on the government's radar (too late, ha!). And not defending her, because there are plenty of other examples, but maybe it's possible that the Apple watch was a reward by Young Living for oil sales?

That's possible. A friend of mine peddles them, I don't know all the kickbacks they get but there are a lot. I've been an EO user got over a decade, I won't touch YL.

It's abundantly clear from reading Lisa's blog that she is the opposite of frugal. "Tight budget" does not mean what she seems to think it means.

It's abundantly clear from reading Lisa's blog that she is the opposite of frugal. "Tight budget" does not mean what she seems to think it means.

You kind of wonder if they are saving a dime or not. But then again I suppose I would have more of a disposable income too if I weren't paying my taxes.

How have we not suggested "Rental Daughter" as a post count title?! I swear I read the whole thread...am I really that sleepy still that I missed it?

I went and had a gander at the Rental Daughter's blog.

I alllmost made a topic for her/it...but I'm a bit wary to start new ones. This is the first post I read:

beyondtheinspiration.com/the-real-struggle-with-guygirl-friendships/

She's got plenty of the Kool-aide in her little life. I just want to round all these young folk up and send them to a punk show and let magic happen. :stir-pot:

Lisa looks like she got dressed in the dark while drunk.

Rental daughter? What the actual fuck? Its just disrespectful to Alecia Faith to replace her like that.

You kind of wonder if they are saving a dime or not. But then again I suppose I would have more of a disposable income too if I weren't paying my taxes.

I don't see how oils save money for anyone. Especially DoTerra. They seem to be used as an addition to what we already have but not actually a replacement of anything.

What an outfit! Remember, this is the woman who demands her children (many of whom are legal adults) arrive at the dining table at 7 am prompt, dressed and primped for the day. And for girls, a low ponytail is UNACCEPTABLE. They need to show more effort, you know, like they'd have to do for the job she'd never even let them apply for, much less actually work at...

What an outfit! Remember, this is the woman who demands her children (many of whom are legal adults) arrive at the dining table at 7 am prompt, dressed and primped for the day. And for girls, a low ponytail is UNACCEPTABLE. They need to show more effort, you know, like they'd have to do for the job she'd never even let them apply for, much less actually work at...

What gets me is how the Pennington parents shamelessly make shit up and tell their *adult* children things that are patently false--such as justifying removing car privileges for a week from an *adult* child because that kidult was not up and dressed by 7 AM--"if you're late to work, you'll be fired." Uh, no, not usually for a first offense unless you already have other issues. At my job, being late the first time gets a warning letter. The second time might result in being docked a small amount. It takes a fair amount of egregious behavior to get to the point where one is in jeopardy of being fired. But the Pennington kidults don't realize that their parents are lying, because none of them have ever been permitted to work in the real world.

I think it's also worth noting that in the world of a lot of these internet-based and creative jobs that the kids are learning how to do (design work, movie studios, etc) either work from home or in an office that doesn't give a flip if you're late. In my experience, timeliness, hours, and apparel are all up for grabs. Heck, my coworker came in wearing a full blown workout outfit the other day, and I come in bare-faced more days than not. We really only get fancy if there are clients coming. It's nothing like the Penningtons say.

I know I only work fast food, but we would only fire you for being late, theoretically, if you didn't call and tell us. Realistically speaking: I know of at least 2 people who show up a hour late regularly and leave early. Now those people I expect to get fired sometime soon, but as long as you're not pulling that crap without having spoken to the boss about special circumstances, we're not gonna fire you for being late.

Archived