IGNORED

Maxwells on the road and a secret picture!

BigSandy

New post up. Mary completed a big project but it's a surprise! She also celebrated finishing her project by doing some baking. Is baking an idol in Maxhell?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I'm on tenterhooks wondering what exciting new project Mary is working on!? Illustrations for a new Moody book? Oh I just love how the Maxwell's keep us in suspense with their wildly exciting lives. :roll: And she is also baking, which doesn't seem to be part of the surprise. Way to put together a confusing post, Sarah.

I note that the candy bar has made a second appearance. Maybe Ghiradelli is paying them for product placement.

That is exactly the same candy bar photo, with Mary in the back ground at the desk. Makes me wonder if they have had this blog post all ready to go for awhile and just published it. I guesses they *can* wait to share the exciting news after all.

Moan...came for the Duggars, then found Razin Ruth, Ex Gay Greg, Emily and Dna, several more, but can't decide if I want to jump the Maxwell or Arndt rabbit hole next. :o

Moan...came for the Duggars, then found Razin Ruth, Ex Gay Greg, Emily and Dna, several more, but can't decide if I want to jump the Maxwell or Arndt rabbit hole next. :o

Trust me on this...you need to do both. I went Maxwell then Arndt, but I don't think there is a prescribed order. :)

But if you go Arndt first you can come and discuss the youtube vids with us and that's super fun.

Come over to the dark side...it won't hurt a bit.

I'm surprised they knew about the eclipse. But then again I think they follow current events more than they let on.

I think they get lots of comments that may clue them in, like hey are you guys gonna watch the eclipse?

Even my absolute nicest comments haven't gotten through in ages, and ages. So I am pretty sure they don't even let a lot of their supporters comments through

Trust me on this...you need to do both. I went Maxwell then Arndt, but I don't think there is a prescribed order. :)

But if you go Arndt first you can come and discuss the youtube vids with us and that's super fun.

Come over to the dark side...it won't hurt a bit.

The arndts are weird, but see, to enjoy life. The maxwells are just depressing.

Decide which thing you want to fall down. But I agree with HNIBuffy, do both. But be prepared for a seriously depressed feeling when you fall down the maxwells.

New post up. Mary completed a big project but it's a surprise! She also celebrated finishing her project by doing some baking. Is baking an idol in Maxhell?

Looks like some eyebrow grooming might have also taken place recently.

There's that mystery chocolate bar again.

Looks like she's drawing, and they did just say that had book news coming soon, so whoever said illustrating a new Moody book, I'd say you're probably right on the money.

I think Mary is doing a picture book for children.

I think so, too. Likely a Moody picture book.

BTW, I just noticed that first picture takes place in the girls' bedroom. You can see beds in the background. The room looks rather spacious, but the beds appear to bed twins.

I'll guess a "new" book, "Keeping Our Grandchildren's Hearts". They were recently plugging their "Keeping Our Children's Hearts", there was Teri's odd post about her efforts with the A,B,C girls, and it looks like Mary is drawing in the most recent post. I could easily imagine them trying to pitch it (with Jesus) at nursing homes and senior centers.

I think they get lots of comments that may clue them in, like hey are you guys gonna watch the eclipse?

Even my absolute nicest comments haven't gotten through in ages, and ages. So I am pretty sure they don't even let a lot of their supporters comments through

Between the antics of johnhugh and others, Steve's paranoia must really be eating at him these days.

Speaking of which, maybe it's time for me to retire old "Karen"... :whistle:

Between the antics of johnhugh and others, Steve's paranoia must really be eating at him these days.

Speaking of which, maybe it's time for me to retire old "Karen"... :whistle:

Yeah my last comment I signed "Cliff and Claire" and the email was huxtable7athotmail.com

How the hell can the MaxHells pitch a book about keeping your grandchildren's hearts when Teri doesn't like spending time with the ABC girls? I'd think a big part of keeping their hearts was enjoying time spent with them.

I was guessing that it was the latest Moody book, because Mary was drawing illustrations from photos, which is how they do things in Maxhell. I was straining to see evidence of any treed cats or other abused animals in the photos on Mary's desk. :lol:

I wonder when Mary started work as Sarah's illustrator? I think I read that Book 1 was illustrated by Grandma but then at some point they sacked Grandma and had it re-done by Sarah's fundie friend, who had illustrated the rest of the whole series.

I think it is nice that Mary is being allowed to pursue her interest, but I wonder if it could be quite jarring to readers for the Moody kids to look quite different after 7 previous books and sets of artwork.

I remember enjoying Pippi Longstocking as a child, but I was totally shocked when my library somehow got an American translation of one of the series, in which Pippi looked distinctly different to the Pippi in my UK English versions. It was kind of like finding out all over again that *SPOILER ALERT* Father Christmas isn't one single entity, but that there are different versions of him all around the world. :mrgreen:

Mind you, Moody fans probably don't live with the burden of Father Christmas, so there is that to consider.

I think it's another Moody book for sure. Illustrations by Mary, words by Sarah.

Mainly because Sarah said:

PS – I don’t think you need any more hints, but if you do, since she’s finished, I’m still working.

Wow, they really are Maxwell wannabes. Those 5 girls are screwed. :(

Well looky here - the Corrals have started their own blog. They are "raising holy daughters in an unholy world."

We really wanted to start a blog for two reasons. First, some recently new friends of ours that have quickly become like family, have a blog and it is great to be able to look back with just a few clicks at all their wonderful memories, weddings, trips, hardships, victories, etc. We want to capture many memories to be able to look back at a moments notice. Especially spiritual memories, landmarks if you will. The other reason is to try and be a real encouragement to other families. We are not even close to perfect, but get asked on many occasions, how do you do it with so many little one’s?!? We believe there is a real need out there for parents with little one’s. Many parents stop having kids because they have no idea what they would do with another one. We believe God opens and closes the whom and want to share our journey, both successes and failures, so maybe, just maybe, a parent somewhere will decide to put their womb in God’s hands, and have as many as He will bless them with.

corralfamilyblog.wordpress.com

Wow. They are really gulping down that Koolaid.

That's just terrifying. Those poor, poor, sweet little girls.

Well looky here - the Corrals have started their own blog. They are "raising holy daughters in an unholy world."

Re the 1st bolded: Since when do the Maxwells ever really discuss hardships of any kind? They hold themselves and their lifestyle up to the world as perfect IMHO, except for the usual occasional disclaimer such as "We are all born sinners" "Imperfect in the eyes of God" blah, blah. But they don't really discuss nitty, gritty hardship. I doubt they've ever had to deal with it, except perhaps Terri's untreated depression and the effect it had on the children, and that's hardly important as it was only Terri, and the kids survived.

Re the bolded: If he does the whom, does he also do the why and the wherefore? :shifty-kitty:

1st bolded: This is called common sense.

2nd bolded: It's her womb, fundie folks, at least until it's put into God's (so-called) hands. Then it becomes His womb.

Re: Maxwell hardship, it probably can't get any worse than little Susannah dying. That was so sad.

Liz Munck The Heroine was a tragedy for them. The whole family had to run off to Colorado to grieve and nurse their broken hearts as a group.

We believe God opens and closes the whom. :serious:

Archived