IGNORED

Lyndsie has died 'A Love Worth Waiting For

Milly-Molly-Mandy

ourhappilyeverafters.com/2015/08/my-precious-friend-lyndsie.html

Lyndsie battled ovarian cancer several times and adopted two children while in remission. It returned and she died.

So tragic.

Edited to break link.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've got a GoFundMe account set up. They don't mention that she has passed so that must have been in the past 2 days since the latest update on GFM was 22 hours ago and all it says was how excited they were to have raised over $800 in a day. The benefit golf tournament has been moved up a month to late September. I'm sure the medical bills are tremendous.

www.gofundme.com/a32u65gs

The amount of unfairness and shit in life is boggling. No matter what we think of Lyndsie, she didn't deserve ovarian cancer at 18. And she didn't deserve to die so young.

I will be honest, I have no idea how people can believe in a God that moves and acts in this world when shit like this happens. How are they not angry?

Soo young!! How very sad. Do u know how old her kids r.

They are very young. IIRC that family pic on the GFM page is no more than a year old.

I went looking for updates on Lindsie last night after she was mentioned on the rabbit hole thread and was relieved to find that she was still fighting. My heart breaks for those poor babies now.

Edit: They adopted their son in 4/11 (he was 8 months old) and their daughter in 12/11 (she was a newborn).

That is incredibly sad. Whatever I or anyone else thought of her no one deserves the hand she was dealt by her 'loving god'

They are very young. IIRC that family pic on the GFM page is no more than a year old.

I went looking for updates on Lindsie last night after she was mentioned on the rabbit hole thread and was relieved to find that she was still fighting. My heart breaks for those poor babies now.

Edit: They adopted their son in 4/11 (he was 8 months old) and their daughter in 12/11 (she was a newborn).

Thanks for the info!! Soo sad that they lost their mother.

That is just tragic. I had just mentioned her last night on another thread, too. Sending light to her family. They must all be devastated.

I was expecting this news eventually since hearing that she had relapsed once (twice?) more. It made me much sadder than I expected, though. I can only imagine how her loved ones feel. :(

So tragic -- those poor kids. I hope there is lots of loving, supportive family around them for the coming years.

Is this the Lyndsie that everyone called "Lazy Lyndsie"? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Yeah, same person.

So tragic -- those poor kids. I hope there is lots of loving, supportive family around them for the coming years.

I hope so too and I always got the impression that Lyndsie and Daniel's families are very close. I was wondering about Lyndsie sometime back, but didn't do any searching.

Archived