IGNORED

Joshley Madison: 2 Sex Scandals and Counting

withaj

Why is it gone? Was their website hacked and it really wasn't a real statement after all? Otherwise it makes no sense to put up such a statement just to take it down moments later.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't come up for me, but none of her blog pieces do. Not sure why. If I go with the direct link it works fine... it's glitchy

This also happens on the seewalds and dillards sites too, I can't find certain things that others can for some reason

Wow. It is gone. I have plenty of screen shots too...

It's not freaking gone!! It's there under "News" then "Michelle's Blog"

It's there. Why are people saying it's gone??????

duggarfamily.com/michelles-blog?ID=651536de-8b7d-4525-afb0-3f525bc390e1

I'm getting an error page when I click that link.

It's gone. You may be getting a cached version of it. Restart your browser and check again.

It's there if you click on mom's blog but if you click on the headline of the blog post it says it's not available. It's kind of weird.

Because of all this talk. It is now on the waybackmachine.

web.archive.org/web/20150820182046/http://duggarfamily.com/michelles-blog

Ok so just chiming in with my two cents.

I feel sorry for Anna in this situation for all the reasons people have mentioned above, but mostly because I believe that she genuinely does/did love Josh. Whatever his feelings where when they married, Anna went into it believing this was the man that God had sent her who would love and cherish her, and why wouldn't she? Considering that's what she'd been brought up to believe. The whole "above rubies" quote comes to mind here. Anna did everything she believed, and was taught, a man wanted from a wife and yet he still cheated on her. Whilst it would hurt even if it was a platonic relationship I think it's probably heart-breaking considering her love for him.

Perhaps I'm skewed by personal experience, but being a child of a particularly sticky divorce based around adultery I know that what hurt my mother the most after the initial shock was that the person my dad was with his mistress was so contrary to what he had ever expressed a desire to be in their relationship. It shook the foundation of what she believed their relationship had been built on as he was suddenly claiming to want and need things he'd never thought to mention to her, ever.

Anna has to be feeling something akin to this, she's done everything expected of her but he's still looking elsewhere.

Like I said, I do feel sorry for Anna and the kids in this situation.

Wow. It is gone. I have plenty of screen shots too...

The link off the main page is gone, but I just found it when I clicked on the "news" tab. Like 30 seconds ago. Not sure what they are up to...just trying to bury the whole thing quickly?

Nope. Just checked. It's there. Under News...then Michelle's blog.

duggarfamily.com/michelles-blog

You're seeing a cached version. Clear your browser cache and see if it's still there.

It's not freaking gone!! It's there under "News" then "Michelle's Blog"

I went to the link you posted and didn't see it... :?

I can get to it if I follow a link, but if I go to their website and look under Michelle's blog, it isn't there, the first post is the one about the Bates wedding. :shifty-kitty:

Nope. Just checked. It's there. Under News...then Michelle's blog.

duggarfamily.com/michelles-blog

Nope, I've checked all of the links listed above and get a page error message or just nothing recent. Interesting. Even the Wayback link fails to find a valid page for me.

Behold.

Edited because I added the picture once, got bumped out because others posted before me, and it didn't get uploaded the second time. Ay yi yi.

post-628-14452000740241_thumb.png

Again, I saw the whole statement just fine a minute ago and it was definitely not cached. Now the site isn't loading at all, which is probably just from an influx of traffic.

good thing buzzard got that screengrab! the internet is forever :D

duggarfamily.com/2015/8/statements-from-jim-bob-and-michelle-duggar-and-josh-duggar

This is the direct link to it on the Duggar Family Blog. It's real, and still there as of 2:25PM eastern time.

It might appear to be gone to some people if you were using the non-direct link, b/c that was basically the link to the front page of their blog.

Ah, there it is. Thanks!

Again, I saw the whole statement just fine a minute ago and it was definitely not cached. Now the site isn't loading at all, which is probably just from an influx of traffic.

that's what i kinda wonder as well, if it's possible the site can't handle the influx. i got an error following the links, but i'm on tapatalk, which is buggy anyway.

It's not gone! I have never gone to the duggar family page before, I just went and it's there. If you scroll down it's right there under "Recent blogs."

PicardFp_zps46632242.jpg

Nope, I've checked all of the links listed above and get a page error message or just nothing recent. Interesting. Even the Wayback link fails to find a valid page for me.

Ooookay....now it's there for me under the "News" tab in one browser tab. But...I refreshed the news page in a *second* browser tab and it was gone again. This is very very odd.

I got a screencap too, just now when I realized upon refreshing (seeing if anyone had left comments) that it was gone. I quickly backed up several steps, remembering that I had looked at other things on their page through hyperlinks, and capped my cached version of the page. The more people saving caps the better, lol. One person they can argue it was edited or fabricated if they're having post publication regret ;)

Y'all, the server is probably crashing with all of the traffic from people going to check and see if it's real. That explains the error messages and the impossibility of loading it.

Pointless to remove it at this point. It's everywhere.

Archived