IGNORED

Maxwells had F*N

albanuadh_1

:wtf:

I can't get over that costume. Actually, the costume itself is ok (if not my taste) but I can't get over that costume on a _Maxwell_. On a pure, sheltered reversal Maxwell who is going to Heaven when she dies. Seriously, how did Stevus allow that? And is she wearing whorish bright red lipstick, too??? The Maxwells have to be really desperate about their "ministry", and I mean this seriously.

Seriously! Along these lines, is Uriah 2.0 going to be the Wienermobile?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously! Along these lines, is Uriah 2.0 going to be the Wienermobile?

Oh, I'm glad I'm not a creepy, morbid Maxwell!

That's a role I couldn't play too well,

'Cause if I was a creepy, morbid Maxwell,

I would be preoccupied with Hell!

[bBvideo 560,340:1jgusdhk]

[/bBvideo]

Oh, I'm glad I'm not a creepy, morbid Maxwell!

That's a role I couldn't play too well,

'Cause if I was a creepy, morbid Maxwell,

I would be preoccupied with Hell!

[bBvideo 560,340:6oy0i9qm]

[/bBvideo]

The parody version of that will now be going through my head for the rest of the weekend. :clap:

OMG - just saw the picture of Anna dressed up! She looks like something that wandered out the back door of Willy Wonka's factory! :pink-shock:

And who are these people commenting on the blog entry that aren't sure if the person in costume is Anna?!? It's not THAT hard to tell.

I can't believe Steve and Teri actually let Anna dress up like that. :pink-shock:

The parody version of that will now be going through my head for the rest of the weekend. :clap:

I would apologize, but it beats having Jill Rodrigues' "That's What Mommies Do" as an earworm, so maybe it's not so bad.

Which does bring up the question -- are the Maxwells bizarre and tone-deaf enough to be asking really young children if they know where they will go when they die?

Not even they can be that bad.

Right?

Please tell me I'm right. :pray:

I know where I'm going when I die!

Mr-Compost.jpeg

Here, let me help:

[bBvideo 560,340:36f9rm82]

[/bBvideo]

credit to Thoughtful for the original presentation of this earwormy gem...

I love how you can always tell whether it's Steve or Sarah who answers the comments by the level of rudeness. It's like she tries to compensate for his dickishness with extra kindness.

Agree!!

I can't believe Steve and Teri actually let Anna dress up like that. :pink-shock:

Well, it's modest with a skirt. So it's probably aaaaalllll A-OK. :roll:

I'm shocked they allowed her to wear a costume. I mean really, we have never EVER seen a Maxwell dress to impersonate someone they are not and it seems very much against everything Stevie stands for. I'd love to know how that conversation went and how Anna actually won.

I'm shocked they allowed her to wear a costume. I mean really, we have never EVER seen a Maxwell dress to impersonate someone they are not and it seems very much against everything Stevie stands for. I'd love to know how that conversation went and how Anna actually won.

Agree!!

Another f*n activity and a recipe! (Actually, this one is kinda cute).

blog.titus2.com/2015/08/03/tortilla-helpers/

I think the only thing I have in common with the Maxwells is their appreciation for a quality kitchen gadget. I have that pastry mat and the Assistent mixer (shown in other posts) and what appears to be the same Nutrimill grain mill too. Maxwells and heathen naysayers on the same wavelength? Surely it's a sign of the apocalypse.

I do appreciate Sarah's sentiment that little kids can do more then you think. But, then again, this means that Abby probably only has slightly less responsibility and freedom at 7 than Sarah does in her 30s.

I thought that it was a nice post.

A nice post, but when you think about what will be put in those tortillas.... :ew: Don't they ever do something like fajitas or quesadillas or something? Or just a sandwich in a wrap? Or is it only ever bean slop burritos?

I do appreciate Sarah's sentiment that little kids can do more then you think. But, then again, this means that Abby probably only has slightly less responsibility and freedom at 7 than Sarah does in her 30s.

Yes I believe we have talked about how ironic it is in Fundieland that children are often given adult responsibilities, but unmarried adults are still treated as children.

Yes I believe we have talked about how ironic it is in Fundieland that children are often given adult responsibilities, but unmarried adults are still treated as children.

Agree w/ this!! It's sad though.

I noticed that the clown gave out coupons for balloons. I wonder if it's just so that they only had to have one person in costume or what, not sure (like why not have the balloon-makers right there?). They just do everything in a strange manner!

By using the coupons they force the children to talk to at least 2 Maxwells, doubling the chance of soul-winning. Everything with an agenda!

Another f*n activity and a recipe! (Actually, this one is kinda cute).

blog.titus2.com/2015/08/03/tortilla-helpers/

At first glance I read the blog title as Tortilla Herpes and had a wtf moment :pink-shock:

Glad that Sarah was actually in one of the photos. That's the kind of fundy post that I don't mind - cute pics, actually useful with the recipe, and a related Bible verse that doesn't have strange italicizations/emphases.

I wonder if the Amazon affiliation links are a new income source idea for them? They seem to be pushing them lately (the phone charger thing, pastry mat, etc.).

This from the people who were taught to fear people in Halloween costumes?

So, what family is in this church that has a courting age offspring?

Glad that Sarah was actually in one of the photos. That's the kind of fundy post that I don't mind - cute pics, actually useful with the recipe, and a related Bible verse that doesn't have strange italicizations/emphases.

I wonder if the Amazon affiliation links are a new income source idea for them? They seem to be pushing them lately (the phone charger thing, pastry mat, etc.).

Yes I had noticed more of them. I do appreciate their honesty with linking their policy.

Has anyone tried making these tortillas?

Yes I had noticed more of them. I do appreciate their honesty with linking their policy.

Has anyone tried making these tortillas?

Amazon's affiliate links can bring in some income, but it's basically pocket change unless you have a ton of them and they generate a constant stream of buyers. I also think there's a limit from the time someone clicks on the link to they make a purchase. If you click on a link, add the item to your wish list and purchase on a later date, the affiliate doesn't get the credit. It's also accepted best practices to disclose all affiliate link and the Maxwells are usually pretty good about following the rules.

I haven't tried their tortilla recipe (they're all pretty much the same) but I do make them a lot. Not difficult at all once you get the hang of rolling them out.

So in fundie land, is a daughter their father's helpmeet until she gets married? :think:

Archived