IGNORED

Maxwells had F*N

albanuadh_1

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve, you found it online, not on line.

I'm still completely in shock they allowed Anna to dress like that. In a fun/strange costume with green hair. It's probably the first time she's ever got to dress in a silly way and unlike her Mommy. I hope she enjoyed it!!

Um, no. He indeed found it on line, and it was an online purchase. [/tech writer gets techy/tetchy]

So in fundie land, is a daughter their father's helpmeet until she gets married? :think:

Yes, exactly, which often leads to speculation about the wife's role when daughter(s) is dad's helpmeet, which then leads to sometimes rampant speculation about emotional incest and whatnot and then everyone starts screaming Botkinettes! Botkinettes! The SAHD phenom can be one sad, hot mess when daughters are still helpin' out at home in their late 20s, early 30s.

But, perhaps there are a few women who prefer that to being married off early to become serious "every sperm is sacred" breeders, popping out a baby every 12 to 18 months. You just never know. Sa(h)d, though, that their options are so profoundly limited to one or the other.

Yes, exactly, which often leads to speculation about the wife's role when daughter(s) is dad's helpmeet, which then leads to sometimes rampant speculation about emotional incest and whatnot and then everyone starts screaming Botkinettes! Botkinettes! The SAHD phenom can be one sad, hot mess when daughters are still helpin' out at home in their late 20s, early 30s.

But, perhaps there are a few women who prefer that to being married off early to become serious "every sperm is sacred" breeders, popping out a baby every 12 to 18 months. You just never know. Sa(h)d, though, that their options are so profoundly limited to one or the other.

I seriously hope that the Maxwell daughters do not have to shave Steve. :puke-front:

I seriously hope that the Maxwell daughters do not have to shave Steve. :puke-front:

That may be Teri's job. After all, she does put toothpaste on his toothbrush for him, IIRC.

That may be Teri's job. After all, she does put toothpaste on his toothbrush for him, IIRC.

Good grief. I had forgotten this bit and now will have to forget it again.

Who puts his deodorant on him? Who wipes his ass and zips him up? I mean, he seems capable of basic functions, but apparently not. It is part of the control, isn't it, to have someone serving you on menial tasks that you could do yourself with less effort than having someone else do it.

Egad, these people.

One of us once pointed out that putting the toothpaste on a man's toothbrush* was something Asian prostitutes typically did for their johns--and that Steve served in Asia during his time in the military. So there you go.

*This sounds like a pervy euphemism.

Isn't putting toothpaste on his toothbrush similar to calling to remind him about pizza? A passive aggressive way to remind him to brush his teeth by "making it easier?" and/or "not respecting his headship?" I can't even imagine the SO's response if I put toothpaste on his toothbrush for him. Probably get annoyed because the toothbrush would be off the charger or something.

By using the coupons they force the children to talk to at least 2 Maxwells, doubling the chance of soul-winning. Everything with an agenda!

At first glance I read the blog title as Tortilla Herpes and had a wtf moment :pink-shock:

Tortilla Herpes bwahahahahah

I thought it was a new Betty Crocker dinner mix!

Wow, how pathetic that they had to make the clown costume more modest.

And she was probably fully clothed underneath the costume, too, so she could take it off to ride in the car. She must have been very warm with all those clothes on!

I found the clown costume too. Looks like they altered it to cover her bloomers.

Well, Lolli has to be a Modest Maxwell Merrymaker. What's funny is that the lime green lace addition still doesn't make it as long as the usual Maxwell skirt.

The costume came with the name Lolli

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/adult- ... stume.html

Well, of course it did -- the Maxwells couldn't have come up with a name for a clown on their own.

They could call her Lolli Marie, I suppose.

:?

So which Maxwell took the bullet of going to the costume site and exposing him or herself not only to the scary word Halloween but to the sexy costumes and naked midriffs and thighs on the site.

The makeup that the site model had was totally doable. Light lipstick and orange cheeks, they should've done that to Anna to make it seem more like a clown

The makeup that the site model had was totally doable. Light lipstick and orange cheeks, they should've done that to Anna to make it seem more like a clown

The Maxwells don't wear makeup.

They could call her Lolli Marie, I suppose.

:?

:lol:

The Maxwells don't wear makeup.

I think they do wear some light makeup in neutral tones for their photo shoots. I also seem to recall pics of Mary wearing discrete lip gloss.

On the costume site, there's a section called Biblical costumes. I'm sure the Maxwells browsed that, too, and saw this http://www.halloweencostumes.com/bad-ha ... stume.html and this http://www.halloweencostumes.com/adam-a ... stume.html

Somehow, this makes me irrationally satisfied.

Wow, how pathetic that they had to make the clown costume more modest.

I am predicting a new business venture for our Zsu!

I feel like it's possible they kept the name not just because they lack creativity but because they are so sheltered that they have no idea if this is a generic clown costume or a character. For all they know, it could be a character so they kept the name in case it was a character children would know.

Just a thought I had.

Archived