IGNORED

All Things Dillard - Part 5

happy atheist

Did anyone see on Derrick's Instagram there is a picture of Derrick, Izzy, and Derick's grandpa and the caption was: "3 generations of Dillard" pic with #israeldaviddillard and Pawpaw! At this rate Israel's going to be playing college basketball like his great-grandpa. I am glad to see that at least college might be a possibility for Izzy.

Qith Jilly Muffin teaching him? He'll be lucky if he can multiply by the time he is 15

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Dills are definitely back in the States. Jill posted a picture of she, Izzy and Michelle at what looks to be an airport, and then after that, a picture of the Dill fam on a plane.

https://instagram.com/p/6X6hvrrs4N/?tak ... llmdillard

https://instagram.com/p/6X7UzXrs5-/?tak ... llmdillard

If they were going to Brandon and Michael's wedding, they'd need to get in the bus right from the airport, no? Maybe they're flying to TN. Or maybe the Duggars as a whole aren't going? I find that hard to believe.

ETA: No one's posted in here in two days. What's up with that? :lol:

So the Dills are definitely back in the States. Jill posted a picture of she, Izzy and Michelle at what looks to be an airport, and then after that, a picture of the Dill fam on a plane.

If they were going to Brandon and Michael's wedding, they'd need to get in the bus right from the airport, no? Maybe they're flying to TN. Or maybe the Duggars as a whole aren't going? I find that hard to believe.

The Dullards are in TN, Erin just posted this https://instagram.com/p/6YtugUFUD9/?tak ... _erinpaine

None of these timelines are making sense to me.

Do they have a private jet that we do not know about? How are they managing to crisscross the US in such a short time?

Everyone should follow the Bates' Instagrams this weekend. You can get a lot of information. On Erin Bates' Instagram she has a picture of her and Jill at the rehearsal dinner. On Michael Bates' Instagram she's in the car with Jana and Joy. It looks like all the Duggars are in Tennessee for the wedding.

None of these timelines are making sense to me.

Do they have a private jet that we do not know about? How are they managing to crisscross the US in such a short time?

The Duggars have a private plane. It's JD's. It's discussed in another thread. Off to find the topic...

ETA: link viewtopic.php?f=87&t=23078&start=800

But I see that you've posted in that thread, so already knew they have a private plane?

I don't think they were flying Duggar Air. There were pictures of them at the airport with Delta signs in the background. The plane interiors were definitely commercial planes. TLC likely paid for them to get to NYC for the show but I'm guessing they had to pay for flights back to Tenn.

The Duggars have a private plane. It's JD's. It's discussed in another thread. Off to find the topic...

ETA: link viewtopic.php?f=87&t=23078&start=800

But I see that you've posted in that thread, so already knew they have a private plane?

No I meant a high speed jet. The kind billionaires have. Not a little plane. I know they have these small planes.

A random commented Jana was in the wedding party. I couldn't find anything that said she was after a quick glance at their wedding page.

It seems odd to me that Joy was with the older girls and Jinger wasn't. I wouldn't imagine Michella and Joy would be close?

A random commented Jana was in the wedding party. I couldn't find anything that said she was after a quick glance at their wedding page.

It seems odd to me that Joy was with the older girls and Jinger wasn't. I wouldn't imagine Michella and Joy would be close?

There was a picture of Jinger, driving what looked like a RV/Bus??? Maybe Jana and Joy where flown out and Jinger stayed behind to drive one of the RVs to TN? Was it on the Duggarsisters site?

Derick's IG shows Jill and Izzy in a store in Times Square. Izzy is adorable. Why oh WHY does he have a hoodie with the hat pulled up over his head? He's also in the carrier. The kid must be burning up. I always dressed my babies (past the newborn stage) as I dressed myself when it came to weather. Jill is in a t-shirt.

Michaela posted the wedding party on Instagram a while ago. I'll try and find the picture again. As far as Joy being in the car, aren't her and Carlin pretty close? Maybe that's why?

ETA: Here is the post where she lists the wedding party. https://instagram.com/p/5KqwmmvmWM/

Wait...Michaela's having her mother as one of her bridesmaids? That seems kind of different, since Kelly Bates is mother of the bride. I've never seen that in a wedding before.

Are any of Michaela's brothers married to a woman named Kelly?

Izzy's only 4 months so probably not mobile yet= too young for blanket training. I suppose she could lay him on one to start getting him familiar with it but he can't move yet, I imagine. He may be able to roll over but likely isn't purposely rolling off a blanket to get a toy yet. Unless he's advanced;) My kids weren't quite rolling as a way of getting somewhere else at 4 months.

A family I interviewed with told me they wanted to blanket train their twins. The twins were currently 4 months old, and she said they wouldn't start until they were 6 months old per the directions in the book.

Michaela posted the wedding party on Instagram a while ago. I'll try and find the picture again. As far as Joy being in the car, aren't her and Carlin pretty close? Maybe that's why?

ETA: Here is the post where she lists the wedding party. https://instagram.com/p/5KqwmmvmWM/

Jana IS in the wedding party, she's a bridesmaid, Michael posted that on her IG a while ago. Joy was probably there because she's super close to Carlin, and about Jinger, the Duggars posted a pic of her driving the bus to TN for the wedding so she's there.

A family I interviewed with told me they wanted to blanket train their twins. The twins were currently 4 months old, and she said they wouldn't start until they were 6 months old per the directions in the book.

Wow. Assholes. Shitty, abusive parents.

Somebody who went to El Salvador with SOS posted a bit of her experience on her blog. I feel sorry for the guards who had to listen to their nonstop proselytizing. Peyton Weiss comments and it sounds like she was on the trip, too.

livinglifeforchristalone.blogspot.com/2015/08/a-peak-into-mission-trip-guards.html

In Jill's and Derick's video (posted on the Duggars website) congratulating Brandon and Michael(a) on their marriage, it seems as if Derick is speaking with only half his mouth, as if one side is paralyzed or neuro-damaged.

duggarfamily.com/index.cfm?p=michelles-blog&id=2286e57f-8863-4271-96bf-b716a42ffa39

In the Duggar congratulations video on the same page, look for Jim Bob's words at the last of the video...ugh, Jim Bob, you creep.

"My advice is to be fruitful and multiply."

:roll:

In Jill's and Derick's video (posted on the Duggars website) congratulating Brandon and Michael(a) on their marriage, it seems as if Derick is speaking with only half his mouth, as if one side is paralyzed or neuro-damaged.

duggarfamily.com/index.cfm?p=michelles-blog&id=2286e57f-8863-4271-96bf-b716a42ffa39

Jim Bob and Michelle are so obnoxious.

Yes, Derick's speech and mouth do seem compromised. Wow. I hope this turns out okay in the end. I thought he looked fine before, but I am not at all familiar with this type of surgery/orthodontia.

Archived