IGNORED

Hey Headcoverers, good wigs cheap?

clibbyjo

Any Orthodox Jews or other wig wearers in the Pittsburgh area? I may be needing a wig for someone(not me, I am semi- bald, but I can handle it, she cannot)and mostly likely I will be buying it for her. I have looked online,but have no idea where to start. She may only need it a short time or she may not need it at all, but I want to be prepared and have it ready to go if that is the way things proceed. I will buy online if anyone has a recommendation. She does not want my headscarf or hat collection, she wants hair.She will be devastated without hair, I HAVE to have a wig for her. I WILL have a wig for her ,I just want the best one I can afford. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Thanks guys. :) I sent her the link from LPL and just called her and we discussed the ones she liked. I told her I have then written down "just in case" and depending on results she would have them before she needed them with no worries. I knew she was worrying about her hair more than anything else, I am so glad to at least be able to do that much.I really hope its not needed at all, we won't know anything until next wed at the earliest.

Archived