IGNORED

Another man saying you can't rape your wife

Firiel

biblicalgenderroles.com/2014/06/22/the-10-actions-of-the-sexually-intelligent-wife-2/

Here are a list of actions (and attitudes) a wife should have toward her husband’s sexuality (OK it turned out to be 20 and not 10 because of formatting issues):

Don’t make your husband feel shallow because of his sexual nature. As a wife you need to erase this type of thinking from your mind. His sexuality is a gift from God, and you should treat it as such.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Wait, is my sexuality not a gift from God?

I'm not even bothering with the rest of it. I'm so so over fundies believing (really, truly believing) that women do not enjoy sex. I'm going to guess it's just because they know little or nothing about it other than stick tab A into slot B. But honestly? If sex sucks for your wife, she's not going to want it, and no amount of shaming, bullying and raping is going to MAKE her want it.

Learn how to do it, and then focus entirely on her pleasure. She's focusing entirely on YOUR pleasure, you numbnuts fundy men, so take a page from her book. You might just be surprised how freaking amazing sex can be.

Fundies everywhere: Gather round and listen to what I am about to say.

I am a woman. I am a Christian. I am married. And I LOVE SEX.

I'll give you a moment to let that possibility sink in.

WHAT kind of man wants to have sex with a person who isn't enjoying it? The very idea of having sex with someone who isn't into it is enough to kill off any sex drive I have.

Yeah, but that's because you're normal. This guy clearly isn't!

Yeah, but that's because you're normal. This guy clearly isn't!

I find this so strange. I can't imagine it being any fun whatsoever to be with an unwilling partner. He talks about lube so much that he clearly has a lot of experience with unwilling partner/s.

Is it just physical pleasure that he finds? I can't imagine there's much (again, the lube comments), but it's probably better than his hand. Is it the power trip, subjugating her to his will? Is he just getting off cuz his sexual nature is godly, and hers is, y'know, just womanly and therefore asexual?

Love your wife just as Christ loves the church, eh? I'm no Biblical scholar, but I think I'd recall the passage where Jesus raped the church...

Has to be the power trip, Amanda. Only a sick, power-mad bastard would enjoy forcing someone to have sex when they don't like it.

Has to be the power trip, Amanda. Only a sick, power-mad bastard would enjoy forcing someone to have sex when they don't like it.

That's what I keep coming back to. It's the only explanation that fits. I still can't quite comprehend the pleasure involved, but I guess that's because I'm not a sadist.

This guy is so gross. God help the women in his life.

I am not saying a 40 year old woman needs to dress like a 20 year old woman, but a 40 year old woman can still dress in a sexy, yet age appropriate way for her husband.

Show some leg. Women may disagree on where the line is, but most men like to see some leg on their wife. Wear dresses and shorts that show your legs.

If the barn needs painting, then paint it.

I don't even want to go into the "if you are 40 then blah...." but the idea that all women should wear shorts to please their man? Yeah. Not going to agree with that one.

It's really the barn analogy that is a slap in the face. It really makes a woman feel sexy and desirable to be compared to a barn.

I get the feeling that this is a wankfest for some poor schlub who wants to talk dirty on the internet but cloak it in godliness. If he thinks he can speak for all men he is dumber than a dog turd.

This guy is so gross. God help the women in his life.

I don't even want to go into the "if you are 40 then blah...." but the idea that all women should wear shorts to please their man? Yeah. Not going to agree with that one.

It's really the barn analogy that is a slap in the face. It really makes a woman feel sexy and desirable to be compared to a barn.

I get the feeling that this is a wankfest for some poor schlub who wants to talk dirty on the internet but cloak it in godliness. If he thinks he can speak for all men he is dumber than a dog turd.

Yes. Just like CM, I feel like I need a shower after reading this. It reads very much like erotica.

Yes. Just like CM, I feel like I need a shower after reading this. It reads very much like erotica.

Except that erotica is actually arousing. :wink-kitty:

I seriously think I might be sick.

someone get this guy and Todd Akin (I believe that was his name, Senate candidate from Missouri with that whole nonsense about spontaneously aborting/miscarrying if you are raped) out of my head.

:brain-bleach:

Good lord, that whole blog is such a treasure trove of WTFery.

I love that this man insists that all women were put on earth for his viewing pleasure. He strikes me as one of those creepy men who sits around and leers at you with a weird smile as you're walking past him. *shudder*

Good lord, that whole blog is such a treasure trove of WTFery.

I love that this man insists that all women were put on earth for his viewing pleasure. He strikes me as one of those creepy men who sits around and leers at you with a weird smile as you're walking past him. *shudder*

He's probably the kind of guy who thinks nothing of telling strange women, "Smile, can't be that bad!" with no consideration that actually it might be.

Fundies everywhere: Gather round and listen to what I am about to say.

I am a woman. I am a Christian. I am married. And I LOVE SEX.

I'll give you a moment to let that possibility sink in.

Add me to the list of married Christian women who loves sex.

I had seen this the other day and commented on it on facebook. I stated reading through his entire blog and am getting more creeped out as I read along. A few of the entries I just cannot get through. As a social worker, wife to an open-minded man, and a mom who has helped to raise an affirming and sex-positive son, I am forever curious when I come across misogyny this intense. I admit that it's so far from my own lifestyle that it can be a slap in the face to be reminded that it exists, but it's more than that. Someone above in this thread mentioned that the blog post read like bad erotica. They are correct. The majority of the posts do read almost like sexual fantasies, for lack of a better phrase. Almost like an unrealized wish for a D/s (Dominant/submissive) lifestyle minus the added sexual component which would undoubtedly be considered sinful. Very strange. Very creepy. I would not want to be friends with this man, much less anything more than that.

After checking out Madame Furman's blog I swapped over here and naturally had to check out this cat's eloquence too.

There's a mixture of head shaking, blinking at the screen, switching tabs to look up bible verses to get a different interpretation, all coated with a mixture of disgust, disbelief, and -strangely enough-comfort....familiarity. :shock:

How did I make it this close to 40, circumnavigate the freaking globe and never catch on that there were this many people around me that take this shit to the bank???

**forgive me, I think I'm having a moment over here.......

:pull-hair: :wtf: :cray-cray: :pink-shock: :pink-shock: :head-desk:

Archived