IGNORED

Christian wants atheist registry

doggie

This concept is amusing me and disturbing me in equal measure. Comparing it to Redwatch, they have photos of lefties doing lefty things ( demos, protests etc). So I guess the atheist registry would have photos of atheists doing...atheist things?

Reading Dawkins? Walking past a fundie church without going in? ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This concept is amusing me and disturbing me in equal measure. Comparing it to Redwatch, they have photos of lefties doing lefty things ( demos, protests etc). So I guess the atheist registry would have photos of atheists doing...atheist things?

Reading Dawkins? Walking past a fundie church without going in? ;)

This afternoon I spent 7 hours coloring a peacock for my illustration class. Does that count? Or am I making a mistake and peacocks have a religious affiliation? I need o know so I don't get in trouble for messing with some Christian's stuff!

Hmm! Sounds pretty atheistic to me, after all you were focusing on the creation not the Creator, and isn't that what EVILUTIONISTS do??!!!!???? ;)

Guest Anonymous

This afternoon I spent 7 hours coloring a peacock for my illustration class. Does that count? Or am I making a mistake and peacocks have a religious affiliation? I need o know so I don't get in trouble for messing with some Christian's stuff!

Watching interviews with Stephen Hawking or Bill Gates. Having a photo of either as your screensaver. Knowing who Madelyn Murray O'Hair was.

I think these guys are trying to bring on the end times. In Revelation it talks about having the 'mark of the beast' and being registered on lists. Of course, Christians have a different mark, and they will not be allowed to shop at businesses run by athiests (think he got that part backwards) and wont be allowed to have their own businesses. He sounds like an end times literalist so I imagine this is what he's really aiming for.

Archived