IGNORED

Jill's Neverending Pregnancy Part 6 - Push Jill PUSH

Coconut Flan

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course Jill will be pregnant in June. Still.

I am laughing so hard at the idea of a cat named Syphilis.

Fave TV show: Big Bang theory, The Blacklist, How To Get Away With Murder, Nashville, and NCIS

Reality Amazing Race, America's Got Talent, and The Voice

Fave TV shows: The Simpsons, South Park, Love it or List it/Love it or List it Vancouver, Ancient Aliens, Teen Mom, Tiny House Hunting, Income Propery, Most Evil, whatever's on Investogation Doscovery.

I Only have basic cable now so I can't watch much of anything anymore, nor do I have the time to really watch tv.

Didn't read all the pages yet, but favorite shows: Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Mad Men.... I think that's it! I love classic tv too (I love Lucy, Bewitched, Jeannie, Designing Women, Golden Girls, etc) :D I watch a lot of new shows with Hubby cause I'm not a huge fan of tv.

What a disappointment.

I've been gone a few days and expected to see all kinds of Dullard pictures around here.

That is horrible.

Internal scalp monitors should be forbidden and expectant mothers should speak out against it more.

Don't let that be done to your babies!

I'm already a little bit paranoid/ loving of conspiracy theories and this is freaking me the fuck out.

of course.. i mean, we all remember what a mess she was for the dentist.. this episode is going to be absolutely hilarious.. :D :D :D

I'm already a little bit paranoid/ loving of conspiracy theories and this is freaking me the fuck out.

The internal monitors are how they determine if the baby is a member of the Illuminati. :h-kiss: (I know this is a Hershey's Kiss, but pretend for me that it's a tin-foil hat.)

Long time lurker; first time poster. Hopefully I do this correctly!

On the topic of Kinder Eggs, while banned in the US, they are permitted in Canada. There have been a number of people detained at the border for attempting to smuggle Kinder Eggs into the US. If you google "CBC kinder eggs" (CBC is the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation), you can read some of the news articles on this.

Question on kinder eggs. Are they available only at Easter or year round? I maybe traveling to Niagra Falls this summer and this thread has sparked my interest in them. (Never had them but am familiar with their notoriety)

I think it's interesting that there hasn't been any twitter/instagram/blog activity today, it being Easter Sunday and all. Maybe something is happening.

Josh, Anna, Jessa, Ben and Duggarfam have all posted Easter messages on their Instagram accounts today.

But not Jill or Derick.

I'm choosing to believe that this means it's show time.

Call me crazy.

Question on kinder eggs. Are they available only at Easter or year round? I maybe traveling to Niagra Falls this summer and this thread has sparked my interest in them. (Never had them but am familiar with their notoriety)

You can get them in any grocery store or drug store year-round. There are different types, too.

I feel like I'm going to be spending my whole day on this thread again. Just sitting here with the cat eating Popsicles that come with jokes on the sticks. Q "How many apples grow on a tree?" A "all of them." Well no shit eh.

Hurry up Baby Dilly! We're losing our minds here!

Mmm I'm pretty sure they are available all year. The chocolate is delicious, but the little toy inside is really a little knick knack for kids. I have good memories of it though. :)

Josh, Anna, Jessa, Ben and Duggarfam have all posted Easter messages on their Instagram accounts today.

But not Jill or Derick.

I'm choosing to believe that this means it's show time.

Call me crazy.

I need so badly to believe this is true. And to get a life. But mostly to believe that this is true.

I think it's interesting that there hasn't been any twitter/instagram/blog activity today, it being Easter Sunday and all. Maybe something is happening.

I hope so. But then I've thought that for days while reading here, and then sure enough an hour later one or both of them post something. :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair:

I need so badly to believe this is true. And to get a life. But mostly to believe that this is true.

Same. Same.

Probably still in church...

So I think it'll be okay to post this here since it's pretty much a general discussion thread recently. I just saw the special wedding video where Michelle and Grandma give Jessa the dress gift they made. I was hoping it wasn't complete when they showed it a few episodes back, but dang! Playing favorites much?! Jessa got a tiny piece of tool, and Jill gets a handkerchief sized piece embroidered with the date. Why was Grandma even complaining about getting her dress cut up to give a piece to Jessa if they already cut it for Jill? I know Jessa can be egotistical sometimes, but she's their family, and they should have treated her equal with that gift.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/19-kids-and ... for-jessa/

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/19-kids-and ... s-wedding/

It's very interesting that there was no random post indicating she's still pregnant. Knowing her, it would be today that she goes into labor. Doesn't mean it'll be born today though. :roll:

It's very interesting that there was no random post indicating she's still pregnant. Knowing her, it would be today that she goes into labor. Doesn't mean it'll be born today though. :roll:

Or at least a "Christ has risen" tweet or a blog post comparing Jill's down under to the Battle of Armageddon or something.

Come on already Dilly Dally, I have plane to catch. I'm gonna be annoyed if I miss the blessed announcement because I'm in the air.

Archived