IGNORED

How would we snark on YOU?

Firiel

Oh goodness. There would be quite a bit to snark on but the big ones would probably be:

1. I'm a bit over-weight, and I am self conscious about it.

2. I am introverted and have RBF and social anxiety disorder.

3. I have an irrational fear of almost all bugs.

4. I am a pretty messy person; however, it's not to the point where I leave out food and dirty dishes because of #3.

5. I have nice clothes, but I opt for jeans and a t-shirt most days (drives my mom absolutely crazy).

6. I've gotten lazy with shaving over the years.

7. I'm an ebil lib'rul living in the state of Oklahoma.

8. People would think of me as a goody two-shoes (don't swear a lot, usually do what I'm told, generally a people pleaser).

9. I will generally pay more attention to dogs than I do children. Like this weekend when I went with my boyfriend to his nephew's birthday party and interacted more with the doggies than I did the kids (but it's all good. The kids didn't really pay me any mind either).

There's probably much more I could add to this list...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.Health freak. I'm all for organic healthy sugar free foods. I take it to the extreme sometimes. My kids and husband hates when I go shopping. I buy all healthy organic items, which they find disgusting and not edible.

2. Yes I'm one of those pet owners that hires their dogs and cats their own private chef. Kidding but I treat my pets like children literally. One has his own small room. He has health issues and is blind in one eye. He's my baby though. Another one was involved in dogfighting. His ears were cut with scissors. I buy him doggy clothes and treat him like a baby. My pets are spoiled.

3. My husband and I don't do Christmas, Easter, thanksgiving. Except for our foster/adopted kids. The holidays are everyday for our children. They almost get anything they ask for.

4. Our families sends us a whole bunch of shit. Nutibullet, popcorn, ice cream cotton candy, soda machines. My husband is a pack rat. I'm surprised we aren't on the show Hoarders. He tries to harvest everything of it.

5. I allow my kids to get piercings.

6. We seek out discounts and coupons even if we don't have to.

7. You will snark on my mother. That lady is :cray-cray: It's her way or highway at times.

8. We haven't eaten at the dinner table in 6/7 years.

9. I have a nanny.

10. I hate cooking. Especially baking.I can't bake a damn pan of biscuits to save my life. My kids laugh at me for this.

11. Sometimes we put our careers before everything else.

Most of those I wouldn't advise anyone wearing...just not flattering on 95% of body types.

But she can take my silver hoop earrings and band r-shirts out of my cold dead hands!

I love my furry leopard print hooded vest and my leopard mini skirt... but hey; at least I don't wear them at the same time! And I'll wear my Angry Birds graphic tee so long as I'm able to fit into kids clothes.

Yo, are you me? Two kids rather than three, cultural-Jewish rather than Catholic, and a headship who actually nudges me to be healthier, but other than that, your answers are scarily identical to what I would have written. Oh, and I'm an only child but I happen to have someone wonderful who I want to set up with someone, badly.

Oh, and I have a Jew-fro, it's dry and frizzy and there's no amount of moisturizer that can make it work.

See you at the quilting subforum? I'm hand-piecing a Shoeman's Puzzle queen-size quilt for Cloudlet #2, machine-making a zig-zag table runner for a friend, and planning a disappearing nine patch baby quilt for my colleague.

My brother needs another twin sister ;)

Oh and we watch too much TV. When I flop down after a long day of activities, I put on the boob tube and just veg. The kids also watch too much, we work on curbing it but it's hard if they have all their school work done and there is 3 feet of snow outside (which is now almost all gone so now they are playing outside again).

I haven't been on the quilting subforum yet. Trying to graduate from grad school in December....lots of work. I just came back from my once a year quilt retreat and finished 2 quilt tops (one double and one large throw) that were about 1/2 done and then cut out, pieced and finished a 3rd top (double). All in 3 1/2 days :) It was great! Now back to work and school. I will venture over there one of these days. Your projects sounds great.

I love my furry leopard print hooded vest and my leopard mini skirt... but hey; at least I don't wear them at the same time! And I'll wear my Angry Birds graphic tee so long as I'm able to fit into kids clothes.

I don't do leopard print or fur (and no one should wear furry boots, IMO! I don't care how old you are). But they can pry my concert t-shirts and several other graphics from my cold dead over 40 hands. And I wear short dresses and skirts. I have nice legs. If you are over 30 and don't and thus think you should tell me what to wear, you can shut it. (And that is directed at no one here, more at the friend who posts about 90 FB posts throughout every spring and summer about why women over 30 or 35 should not wear shorts of any length or skirts above the knee--the first one of the season turned up yesterday).

- Like most of the women on here (unfortunately), I would be snarked on for my appearance. I have a double chin, which I have always had, fat or thin. I am fat(ish) and have been for a long time. I am not unhappy or uncomfortable about this, and it seems to make people IRL very skittish to know that I don't hate myself, so I imagine the viewing audience would be the same.

- I sometimes eat healthy foods, but I also indulge in unhealthy foods. If you're not stick thin, it seems like people judge if you are eating anything other than fruit and dry veg (even the fruit is subject to snark -- the SUGAR, after all). Basically, if you're the kind of person that would make fun of Josh Duggar's weight and eating habits, your the kind of person that would make fun of mine, too.

- I very rarely wear makeup and I dress very casually (although not as casually as I used to; it used to be yoga pants and t-shirts; now it's jeans and non-tshirt tops and comfy shoes.) Mr. Womb saw me in makeup for the first time the day before our wedding, at a family dinner we hosted (destination wedding).

- When my husband was alive, he lived to take care of me. My mother called me spoiled, I'm sure other people thought the same. We married later in life (I was in my late 30's, he early 40's) and after waiting so long to meet him, I was pretty happy with the attention. I did not abuse this, though. I was no harping Kate or cash-spending "real" housewife; he was not beaten down. Once I realized how accommodating he was, I started watching what I mentioned in passing, lest he get it/make it happen. (It's not like I sat around and did nothing; I went back to college, worked two part time jobs, kept up the house -- and Mr. Womb said may times that he felt spoiled -- it's just that I was treated like a little Queen and this seemed to upset people.)

- Since his passing, I have been in a suspended state. I work, it doesn't cover the bills, so I dip into savings (life insurance money) each month. I am CERTAIN this would be an issue for many, and I would get all kinds of pushback on how to live within my means.

Love this!

My personal style–or the lack thereof–is definitely snarkworthy. My hair is generally half an inch long, I never wear make-up, don't shave and I couldn't care less about clothes. I wear the same thing every. damn. day. because I just don't want to be bothered with it. So it's jeans and and white t-shirts for warm weather or jeans and long sleeve black t-shirts for cold weather, both of which I buy in multiples in the men's department at K-mart (I like their t-shirts). Everything I own is way oversized because I hate anything close fitting (including underwear). My footwear is a pair of 10+ year old men's Docs (they didn't have a similar style for women). My one concession to girly-ness is my love of colorful and/or bejewelled flip-flops (I have a major collection) and wacky colored toenails-usually blue–but that's summer only. Oh, and I do own one dress suitable for weddings, funerals and everything in-between.

Fundies would also have a snarking field day–or a conniption–over the fact that Mr. Sparkles and I haven't shared a bedroom for sleeping in nearly 15 years, because otherwise, I'd never get any rest. Even after surgery and with a CPAP, he has severe sleep apnea and I just couldn't take being punched, kicked and thrown out of bed anymore, because his episodes were so violent. So instead, he's in one bedroom and I share mine with the dog and 3 cats, who leave me clinging to the side of bed for dear life. Fundies, I'm sure, would tell me to just suck it up and deal like the submissive helpmeet I'm supposed to be. I mean, who cares if wifey sleeps?

I'm also a sucky housekeeper. Good cook and baker though so there's that!

Sparkles, I just realized how much I associate people with their avatar. It does not seem possible that you have super short hair, because of course you look like "Jean Engvall."

Sparkles, I just realized how much I associate people with their avatar. It does not seem possible that you have super short hair, because of course you look like "Jean Engvall."

That's so true! I will have a cat avatar some day (when I figure out how)

There are a few that really stand out to me, ViolaSebastian looks like a supernice person, NellieBelle is so beautiful, I wish I looked like that, but DGayle scares the crap out of me (avatar only you understand).

- Like most of the women on here (unfortunately), I would be snarked on for my appearance. I have a double chin, which I have always had, fat or thin. I am fat(ish) and have been for a long time. I am not unhappy or uncomfortable about this, and it seems to make people IRL very skittish to know that I don't hate myself, so I imagine the viewing audience would be the same.

- I sometimes eat healthy foods, but I also indulge in unhealthy foods. If you're not stick thin, it seems like people judge if you are eating anything other than fruit and dry veg (even the fruit is subject to snark -- the SUGAR, after all). Basically, if you're the kind of person that would make fun of Josh Duggar's weight and eating habits, your the kind of person that would make fun of mine, too.

- I very rarely wear makeup and I dress very casually (although not as casually as I used to; it used to be yoga pants and t-shirts; now it's jeans and non-tshirt tops and comfy shoes.) Mr. Womb saw me in makeup for the first time the day before our wedding, at a family dinner we hosted (destination wedding).

- When my husband was alive, he lived to take care of me. My mother called me spoiled, I'm sure other people thought the same. We married later in life (I was in my late 30's, he early 40's) and after waiting so long to meet him, I was pretty happy with the attention. I did not abuse this, though. I was no harping Kate or cash-spending "real" housewife; he was not beaten down. Once I realized how accommodating he was, I started watching what I mentioned in passing, lest he get it/make it happen. (It's not like I sat around and did nothing; I went back to college, worked two part time jobs, kept up the house -- and Mr. Womb said may times that he felt spoiled -- it's just that I was treated like a little Queen and this seemed to upset people.)

- Since his passing, I have been in a suspended state. I work, it doesn't cover the bills, so I dip into savings (life insurance money) each month. I am CERTAIN this would be an issue for many, and I would get all kinds of pushback on how to live within my means.

Hugs to you

This is great fun.

1. I get two newspapers a day and am a huge crossword puzzle fan....I cut them out and work on them each day. I find it relaxing, educational and an exercise in non-lineal thinking. Saturday crossword puzzles are the hardest.

2. I was born and raised Jewish but am an atheist. Still, you cannot take Jewish cuisine out of a person so I still enjoy foods that make other people cringe, like gefilte fish and kishka.

3. I watch way too much television but I concentrate on old reruns and educational programs. I love anything involving ancient history. I watch very little on TLC. I am totally fed up (no pun intended) with the Food Network and all their variations on the same theme of challenges. Now they are copying Shark Tank.....is there no originality anymore?

4. I ended up retiring to a place where lots of older actors and actresses have retired to. I live across the street from Gavin MacLeod of The Love Boat, but to be perfectly honest, he lives in a country club so his house is not literally across from me but our street numbers are very close. I have met many stars who I loved when I was young. It is weird to converse with them now. (I met many through my work at the local hospital....even retired celebrities have to get their blood drawn)

5. I love mountains. I lived in a mountain community and it was like heaven to me. Snow-capped mountains, an Alpine lake and the smell of pine trees. Though I no longer live up there, I still see mountains outside my window and they occasionally have snow on them. I am not a people-person so I loved the isolation of living in a small mountain community.

That's it.....I live a boring life but I kind of like it that way. A lifetime working with the public in one form or another makes me relish my isolation. In my youth I traveled a lot and even lived abroad for a year. Glad I did it but now I prefer to stay close to home.

-My house is a mess.

- My nine year old daughter is CONSTANTLY making little videos of herself so there is always loud singing or talking coming from her room. Think Gilda Radnor SNL.

- My 16 year old has purple hair and I like it.

-There is constant talk about soccer.

-I'm a soccer mom

-even though I am a 40 year old woman I make teeny tiny cute animals out of polymer clay for fun.

-I spend too much time on my phone.

-My mom has dementia, so sometimes she will literally ask the same question 15-20 times in 2 hours.I usually am patient with her but on occasion will get a bit short. She has called me as many as 7 times in the same evening asking the same question. You might see me roll my eyes or take a deep breath before answering the phone.

- The only people who call my house phone are my mom or telamarketers. If my phone rings at night I run for it no matter what.

I don't know what else.....I'm boring.

-

Hahahaha! MY 9 year old daughter does the same thing! She is OBSESSED with Stampylongnose from Minecraft videos, and Minecraft in general. She does videos of herself singing songs from Frozen. She is constantly singing or talking to herself no matter what she's doing, except for reading. And she wants to dye her hair blue. I'm not opposed, just not ready for the mess of that yet.

Often I havw a who cares attitude in regards to how I dress, not fashionable but how I like it, Tartan pattern flannell shirts and jeans with soft star shoes or minimal flipflops(xero shoes), zipped jerseys a perenially dirty looking rain and wind jacket with hanging pockets as i keep my small stuff in jacket pockets, usually using my rucksack bag of holding, which may or not look like a tramp. when I have my dd in the meitai carrier the belt may go across my hips and keep my shirt up exposing the stretchmarks on my hips.

I brreast feed a 2yo in public

I also only shower twice a week,

mt daughter hasnt got a proper own room yet

her toys are usually scattered all over the lounge floor

my only tv is a 15 y old crt 30 inch tv

i am only wearing soft star shoes or xero shoes.

1. I'm such an Ohio State football fan that its scary!

2. I don't fit in anywhere. I believe in freedom of speech, even if I don't like what you are saying.

3. I am a socially liberal, yet fiscally conservative. NONE of you would agree with my views on the welfare state.

4. I go to church, but have altered beliefs.

5. I am strict with my daughter, who lives with me

6. My son lives with his dad.

7. I work with drug addicts everyday.

8. I snark on everyone...all the time...its like my own personal addiction.

9. I've been to swinger's clubs...a lot.

10.I want to be a runner...but I'm too tired.

I don't do leopard print or fur (and no one should wear furry boots, IMO! I don't care how old you are). But they can pry my concert t-shirts and several other graphics from my cold dead over 40 hands. And I wear short dresses and skirts. I have nice legs. If you are over 30 and don't and thus think you should tell me what to wear, you can shut it. (And that is directed at no one here, more at the friend who posts about 90 FB posts throughout every spring and summer about why women over 30 or 35 should not wear shorts of any length or skirts above the knee--the first one of the season turned up yesterday).

I'm wearing an above the knee (even when standing!) leopard dress with super thin shoulder straps right now.

This thread is making me realize I have lots of leopard patterned clothes. I also have a blue leopard dress. It's above the knee and goes down in the front, but at least it has shoulders ;D

I'll wear short skirts so long as my legs look nice, and since I ride a bike and have to climb stairs all the time (German buildings don't have elevators unless there's 5+ floors) I'll probably be wearing them when I'm 30*2

Closed Womb, let me tell you, there are times I've looked in the mirror and thought "Who the hell are YOU?" because I'm also convinced I look like Jean Engvall.

1. I have badly fluctuating weight, due to a bout with anorexia (though it was condoned due to "starting out" overweight"), 3-4 years ago, plus medication that contributed to weight gain. So yeah, as a woman...am I too fat? Too thin? People would have a field day with just that.

2. I work out every day, even when traveling, and freak out badly if I don't.

3. I am extremely awkward on tape/camera (mannerisms, eye contact), etc. and in person as well. TV viewers might think I was on the autism spectrum or something!

4. I get anxious about small things.

5. I'm usually a pushover when it comes to dealing with people on a personal or social level (in a school or work setting, oddly not a problem). I'm also very quiet and not expressive. However, at times I get into a "sneaky hate spiral" (Hyperbole and a Half fans anyone?) This means I basically take out my frustrations by yelling at inanimate objects/wind/snow/rain, slamming doors, etc. Seriously, filming me yelling "Oh you #*!@* piece of $%#$!" at, for instance, my trash bag when it refuses to come out of the trash can so I can empty it, might be entertaining TV.

6. I occasionally wear clothes meant for males, but (as a lesbian woman), don't consider myself trans or even particularly butch.

7. I often snuggle my black cat and give him nose kisses (where you rub noses). It's disgustingly cute.

8. My wife and I have very different personalities and communication styles, and have (mostly) learned to adapt by now. Still, there are things that she says and does that would make an outside observer conclude I was being abused, when it's more a product of her sarcasm and not thinking swearing is a big deal, combined with my relative lack of a backbone, than anything else. (I've recently started having more of one, so now we fight less, and more fairly).

9. I have very little relationship with my parents, and married against their wishes. I feel that they made a lot of mistakes raising me, and caused damage, while they insist they were and still are good parents, and my brother takes their side.

10. I am a rather picky eater, but will mow through an obscene amount of a few snacks with no "brake" on that (sour patch kids, Haribo, etc.).

11. And of course, I'm gay and married to someone of the same gender.

Sometimes, I feel like my life could be an actual reality show.The drama sometimes!

I am a rep for a direct sales company called Norwex. I'd tell you how fab the products are and then get back in my RV to continue my sales tour of the US.

Just kidding on the RV part.

1. I have badly fluctuating weight, due to a bout with anorexia (though it was condoned due to "starting out" overweight"), 3-4 years ago, plus medication that contributed to weight gain. So yeah, as a woman...am I too fat? Too thin? People would have a field day with just that.

2. I work out every day, even when traveling, and freak out badly if I don't.

3. I am extremely awkward on tape/camera (mannerisms, eye contact), etc. and in person as well. TV viewers might think I was on the autism spectrum or something!

4. I get anxious about small things.

5. I'm usually a pushover when it comes to dealing with people on a personal or social level (in a school or work setting, oddly not a problem). I'm also very quiet and not expressive. However, at times I get into a "sneaky hate spiral" (Hyperbole and a Half fans anyone?) This means I basically take out my frustrations by yelling at inanimate objects/wind/snow/rain, slamming doors, etc. Seriously, filming me yelling "Oh you #*!@* piece of $%#$!" at, for instance, my trash bag when it refuses to come out of the trash can so I can empty it, might be entertaining TV.

6. I occasionally wear clothes meant for males, but (as a lesbian woman), don't consider myself trans or even particularly butch.

7. I often snuggle my black cat and give him nose kisses (where you rub noses). It's disgustingly cute.

8. My wife and I have very different personalities and communication styles, and have (mostly) learned to adapt by now. Still, there are things that she says and does that would make an outside observer conclude I was being abused, when it's more a product of her sarcasm and not thinking swearing is a big deal, combined with my relative lack of a backbone, than anything else. (I've recently started having more of one, so now we fight less, and more fairly).

9. I have very little relationship with my parents, and married against their wishes. I feel that they made a lot of mistakes raising me, and caused damage, while they insist they were and still are good parents, and my brother takes their side.

10. I am a rather picky eater, but will mow through an obscene amount of a few snacks with no "brake" on that (sour patch kids, Haribo, etc.).

11. And of course, I'm gay and married to someone of the same gender.

Sometimes, I feel like my life could be an actual reality show.The drama sometimes!

oh my god I love hyperbole and a half. .. the dog stuff is my favorite, my dog was exactly the same. Damn I miss that dog.

oh my god I love hyperbole and a half. .. the dog stuff is my favorite, my dog was exactly the same. Damn I miss that dog.

Hyperbole and a Half is awesome! :)

Oh goodness, I'm sure I'd get snarked on plenty. Here's my list:

1. crazy cat lady

2. I grew up pretty far into fundie-dom and even though I got out of the legalistic, VF-flavored mess of a group that I was raised in, I'd probably still rank as fundie light for some.

3. I might have a bit of a romance novel habit and I might even blog about it.

1. I am kind to animals in an almost compulsive way. As in, any bugs in the house get gently scooped into a cup and dumped outside, I pick up stranded earthworms on the sidewalk and drop them in the grass, etc. I also speak to all animals as if they were going to answer me. "Well hello there!" :D

2. I dote on my pets in a pretty ridiculous way (see #1).

3. If I am at home, 90% of the time I am wearing pajama pants. I am obsessed with pajamas. My latest acquisition is a fleece pair of pants with Eeyore all over them, LOVE.

4. A lot of people would snark on the particulars of how we have educated our kids. Don't care, they're all smart and succeeding.

5. I love coffee. I have to have coffee in the morning or I can't function. My kids know not to speak to me until I've had at least one cup, preferably two. Did I mention the coffee?

6. Some of my habits and quirks that have manifested because of my BPD would definitely be snark city. I'm getting better, though.

I think I'm a terribly snark-worthy person! It might actually be a bit shameful.

A lot of it has to do with my upbringing-- I was raised with highly traditional gender roles. My dad was the breadwinner and my mom stayed at home. I wear mostly Fundie-approved skirts, and I was never allowed to cut my hair beyond a basic trim because "Girls should have long hair,". I actually like my long hair and skirts though.

I'm also a very submissive person and a huge people-pleaser. I'm much happier when other people around me are happy, and I often lose myself and my desires trying to accomplish that.

My dad is super controlling and definitely assumes the Headship role in our family. Mostly, I go along with it because he is very supportive of my education and I'm a very poor college student. :embarrassed:

I have extreme social anxiety, and I have gotten some very public and embarrassing panic attacks before. I find it very hard to interact with others personally, but I am perfectly able to speak publicly, schmooze when I have to, and perform in front of crowds. So I appear to be outgoing until I'm in a normal social situation and I'm too shy to even talk to anyone. In fact, even posting on an anonymous internet forum stresses me out, but here I am. :)

My relationship is also something that would be easy to snark on. My boyfriend was literally my first everything: first date, first person I held hands with, first kiss, first love, etc (over the course of several years, though). I'll probably marry him someday, despite my lack of "experience" with other romantic relationships. So, it's kinda like a courtship, but with very little parental involvement and a lot more of a physical relationship than a courtship would allow. :nenner:

I'm also a huge pansy. I have to call people to come to my house to kill spiders, any scary movie leaves me in a weepy and terrified state for a very prolonged period of time, and any erratic or scary driving situation sends me clinging to all the handles the car has, unless I'm the one driving (off-roading is a very popular activity in the middle of nowhere where I live).

My hobbies and interests are just very strange, and people already snark on me for them. :lol:

On the whole though, I'm very boring, and I think that would be the biggest thing people would snark on me for. I just wouldn't make good TV.

I have to say this forum makes me glad I'm not famous. I would hate to be picked apart the way people like the Duggars and Bateses are on here. That said, some things people on here would haves problem with:

My fashion sense. It's never been something I'm good at. I would love to be able to buy for my body or throw together great outfits. I can't. I am missing that gene or something.

Wearing the same clothes all the time. Not only do I suck at fashion, but I hate spending money on it. So, I'm always wearing the same clothes. Always.

Being 28 and unmarried with no real prospects.

On the chance I dated in a way people saw, I would likely be torn apart for that. Especially when the relationship ended after 3 months because all the relationships I've been in as an adult end by the 3 month anniversary.

Being too much of a know it all. I know a lot and I have no problem sharing my knowledge. Likely people on here would find that to be as obnoxious as they find Jill koolaid drinking or Jessa's fiestiness.

My dream of being a stay at home mom who homeschools and has at least 4 kids.

My lack of "proper shoe wear." It's very extremely rare you'd see me in anything other than Locals or boots IF I'm wearing shoes at all.

How unladylike I am. Everything from my stance to my regular lack of makeup would be attacked under that categorization.

I'm a nanny with no other job prospects because I like being a nanny.

I lend my parents money when they need it and vice versa.

I didn't live on my own until last year.

I'm sure my lack of organization (especially now that I have no furniture in my bedroom besides a bed) would likely be commented on, especially in conjunction with me wanting to be a SAHM.

My body. I'm slightly above average, but that would be fat. So I would be torn apart for that. And my eating habits as well as my disinterest in going to the gym. People would call me unhealthy (despite the fact that my heart is fabulously healthy, my blood sugar is stable, etc). My sway back would definitely not help at all, since it always makes me slouch and pushes my organs out, making me look fatter. Also, I'm sure my smile would be called out for not having straight teeth and having too much gum to tooth ratio, plus a significant overbite. People would say I look constantly tired, even if I had been on a relaxing vacation for a year. My resting bitch face would never be left alone.

I'm sure there are a lot more things but I have to get ready for work so I can't continue this.

1. I am kind to animals in an almost compulsive way. As in, any bugs in the house get gently scooped into a cup and dumped outside, I pick up stranded earthworms on the sidewalk and drop them in the grass, etc. I also speak to all animals as if they were going to answer me. "Well hello there!" :D

2. I dote on my pets in a pretty ridiculous way (see #1).

3. If I am at home, 90% of the time I am wearing pajama pants. I am obsessed with pajamas. My latest acquisition is a fleece pair of pants with Eeyore all over them, LOVE.

4. A lot of people would snark on the particulars of how we have educated our kids. Don't care, they're all smart and succeeding.

5. I love coffee. I have to have coffee in the morning or I can't function. My kids know not to speak to me until I've had at least one cup, preferably two. Did I mention the coffee?

6. Some of my habits and quirks that have manifested because of my BPD would definitely be snark city. I'm getting better, though.

I'm the same way with bugs and animals. Except, sometimes, if a bug interests me enough, I'll try to keep it and study it. I may have been an entomologist in another life time. :p

- I am 25, unemployed, and live with my parents while going to school. If I was on TV, I'm sure there would be whole forums dedicated to snarking on that topic alone.

- My slight obsession with buying too many pairs of jeans, sometimes multiples of the exact same pair (same style, wash, everything).

- My dislike of almost all forms of socializing involving copious amounts of alcohol (especially bars).

- My complete disinterest in dating, being in a relationship, sex, or anything remotely romantic.

- Complaining endlessly about school/professors/homework.

- Buying books that I don't intend to read until months or years later (I get snarked on for this in real life).

- Being close with my mom and hanging out with her a lot.

- Based on some of the responses here, I might be snarked on for NOT wearing pajamas or other "comfortable" clothes whenever I'm at home. If it's a weekday, I basically get right out of bed and into the shower and I don't put my pajamas back on until I'm ready to get in bed and go to sleep at night. On the weekends I stay in my pajamas to drink my coffee because usually the next thing I do is go for a run and there's no point in getting dressed just to get undressed again to put on workout clothes. I also wear a bra at all times. I only take it off to shower because I find it extremely uncomfortable not to be wearing one.

I have to say, I think it would be fun to be on a reality show of the sort that features a different person/people every episode, although I wouldn't want my whole life documented every week and I definitely don't have the personality to be on one of the competition type shows.

Archived