IGNORED

Tonya Ferguson sells house to travel for doTerra

salex

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
[/hidden]

See, that is the thing about having a reality show... you have to be willing to sell your self respect and sense of shame for a bowl of pottage. And the kind of show she is talking about doesn't sound like a long term reality show (aka Real Housewives) because they are featuring one snippet of their lives ... instead it sounds more like they would be in one segment or show, like the shows about "extreme frugality" or "coupon shoppers" or "hoarders."

So even the pay wouldn't be much for dragging out the dirty laundry (and encouraging crew and watchers to find more dirt in the process)

[hidden]im not snarking on this because I hope she does this thinking its a brilliant idea.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Yeah, I would watch the shit out of that show/episode/whatever.

Now if only Cabinetman could get on TV...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Yeah, I would watch the shit out of that show/episode/whatever.

Now if only Cabinetman could get on TV...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i hope he gets his own channel! I would watch that morning noon and night. Also a Fundie death match between cabinet man and Tonya. That would be fucking awesome .

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i hope he gets his own channel! I would watch that morning noon and night. Also a Fundie death match between cabinet man and Tonya. That would be fucking awesome .

:lol:

A Cabinetman cam, like the puppy cams or kitten cams. We can watch him do all the stupid, petty stuff he'd never admit to on the Internet. Maybe we can even watch him "wrangle a bull with his bare hands!"

Please please please let them turn her story into a Lifetime movie. I wouldn't accept anything less from the people who created such recent classics as "Babysitter's Black Book" and "The Choking Game."

I'm gonna go with Shannon Doherty to play a heartbroken Tonya.

:lol:

A Cabinetman cam, like the puppy cams or kitten cams. We can watch him do all the stupid, petty stuff he'd never admit to on the Internet. Maybe we can even watch him "wrangle a bull with his bare hands!"

Jesus wept because my vision of Robert "wrangling a bull with his bare hands." Did not involve an actual bull. In fact no animals were involved and I now need brain bleach.

Oh dear! That sounds serious. Here:

:brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach:

:sleeping-sleeping: You guys, I woke up from my nap because I heard the STRANGEST noise...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Oh wait, that was probably just the sound of Dale frantically scrubbing his Tindr and Ashley Madison profiles because his crazy wife wants to be on TV.

Oh man, if Tonya gets a show, Jill Rodrigues's head is gonna explode.

Now I want to see this happen. At least Tonya's trying to earn money, even if it's through a sham company. Maybe Jill will realize having anything like a job is a good thing.

Here you go Tonya. :auto-mysterymachine: :auto-layrubber:

You would look fabulous in it, and a real attention grabber to attract your customers

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm imagining some sort of Harry Potterish battle between the two of them involving bible quotes, essential oils, and assorted cabinet pulls and knobs being hurled back and forth.

Lifetime? Whoooooo boy! I hope they call it "Mother May I Shill Some Oils?"

Oily Journey: The Tonya Ferguson Story

but seriously, Mother May I Shill Some Oils is brilliant.

This is a Facebook post from Dale Ferguson's mother after hearing Lifetime is considering Tonya and Dale for an infidelity show:

"Eileen Cottingham: I realize it must seem like, wow, us? But it may be time to protect your family and not keep picking at the scab."

Hear, hear Dale's mom! Someone needs to speak frankly to the Fergusons and I'm glad to see someone has the balls to do it.

In her reply Tonya said this:

we will never forget what happened

She is not going to let a day go by when she doesn't remind the world what happened. At this point I expect she will not only bring it up at his funeral but figure out a way to put it on his grave marker.

I also rather doubt that Tonya has saved countless marriages by constantly talking about how her husband cheated on her.

This is a Facebook post from Dale Ferguson's mother after hearing Lifetime is considering Tonya and Dale for an infidelity show:

"Eileen Cottingham: I realize it must seem like, wow, us? But it may be time to protect your family and not keep picking at the scab."

Hear, hear Dale's mom! Someone needs to speak frankly to the Fergusons and I'm glad to see someone has the balls to do it.

Dammit! Why would she give this solid advice?! Now this will never become reality! :(

Imma smack that bitch!

(Disclaimer: In case anyone related reads that, you seem like a very wonderful woman, Eileen. The bad language was for the sake of a joke. Hope it doesn't offend you too badly!)

She is not going to let a day go by when she doesn't remind the world what happened. At this point I expect she will not only bring it up at his funeral but figure out a way to put it on his grave marker.

I also rather doubt that Tonya has saved countless marriages by constantly talking about how her husband cheated on her.

I was telling my husband about this and he guesses the husband stays for the kids... we don't have kids and he says if he had cheated (he hasn't) and I'd treated him like that and dragged him through the assorted public humiliation she has, he'd have left me on general principals. Tonya comes across as such a bitch!

Poor mom probly has to put up and shut up about so much in this situation. There is no excuse for his cheating but hearing constant sniping and not saying anything so you can have a relationship with kid and grandkids.

1XUHnQS.jpg

Those poor kids, living in that house. The tension must be overwhelming.

Has this ever been posted on FJ?

It's an article from 2013, in which Tonya is quoted about infidelity, after Anthony Weiner's wife was criticized for staying with him.

I don't know how the folks from Today found her. I'm imagining that she went looking for them, like the kid in class who waves her arms and calls "Ooooh! Ooooooh!" "Infidelity? Ooooh! Ooooh! I know this one! Call on me!"

Tonya Ferguson, for one, empathizes with Abedin, because she’s been there, too – just on a slightly smaller scale. It wasn’t televised, and there was no media present, but shortly after Ferguson’s husband, Dale, confessed to a brief affair with a co-worker, the two of them faced a much scarier crowd than a bunch of reporters: their friends, their family, and their pastor.

“I sat right by his side and held his hand,†said Ferguson, who is a stay-at-home mother to the couple’s four children. She says that reaching out to friends and family for support in that sort of pseudo-press conference in their living room was something they felt like they had to do as a first step toward repairing their marriage. “I told them that my heart was broken and my marriage was shattered, but that I was willing to stand by my man in good and bad.â€

http://www.today.com/health/we-feel-you ... 6C10738308

I can't imagine how awkward it was for all involved(besides Tonya) to be called to pseudo-press conference to discuss Dale cheating on her.

I can't imagine how awkward it was for all involved(besides Tonya) to be called to pseudo-press conference to discuss Dale cheating on her.

Yeah this times a million.

A man who is a part of out small town government was caught in a compramising posisition at a local forest preserve with a coworker. It was all over local news and right before their daughter started junior high. I was surprised to see them walk in hand in hand to parent night. I thought it was incredibly brave and admirable. I didn't hear any negative gossip. I think we all understood it was their business and they had a daughter who didn't deserve to be embarrased by what happened. Any anger toward her husband has been kept private and she has shared it only with her close friends. I only know them superficially but there example speaks volumes to me.

My marriage survived infidelity FAR worse than hers. I did write an anonymous blog, because I invested in finding who *I* was that I had lost in the aftermath. And because I thought there were others who needed to see hope that you will survive after the devastation (no matter whether the marriage does or not).

There is no way in hell I would do a TV show. I don't hide in shame and will speak frankly if the subject comes up. But I don't openly advertise our. PAST. More importantly, most of my children are aware that Daddy did something at that point in time to hurt mommy very badly. Only two of nine children know anything more than that. The oldest because he was old enough for more details and very worried about me and his father felt he needed more information, and the second oldest because we found out after the crisis point that she was eavesdropping at night when we thought they were all asleep.

Granted, my husband says at some point at the kids grow up, he will tell them more. And the reality is that it is his mistake to tell them or not. I would prefer he not. What he did to our marriage has NO bearing on his role as a loving father, and it's been hard enough dealing in therapy with the eavesdropper that she had to forgive and move on because it was entirely inappropriate for her to hold a grudge for what was done to ME and angry at me that I refused to act in the same way she had.

Now, if the marriage survives raising all of the children, if the children were all grown and aware of more details, THEN I might consider something like a TV show if HE were okay with it. But, if my marriage does not survive, at this point it will be for all the garden variety normal reasons that marriages fail--in our case personality conflicts that result in poor communication patterns. We are five years past the infidelity, and we are not fixated on it. So long as she fixates on that one defining event (not that I'm necessarily saying it was a one time event as mine certainly wasn't), she is NOT moved on. She needs seriously therapy, or a man not so wrapped up in the shame and guilt she has fed him that he loves himself enough at this point to cry enough.

You do not rebuild healthy relationship by finding and promoting a national stage to label him and publically shaming him.

I love myself, my children AND my husband too much to think what she is proposing will do anything but bring more harm to that family.

the rv is in the shop and all her stuff is boxed up at the house which must be vacated by friday and she is bummed per facebook

I'm interested in the fulltiming RV culture for myself and doing as much homework as I can as I try to (painfully...gradually) work towards owning my own, knowing how to fix it, etc. I read forums, go to a show, and do all I can to make sure this is right for me. Buying used, they suggest paying an RV mechanic to come out an inspect before you buy, and really recommend you be a bit handy OR have a stash to put into getting the RV fixed if it's got issues.

I still can't process what was running through their heads when they made the choice to get this. They got a diesel pusher. A diesel pusher with problems. Oh my god.

:popcorn2: Wellp.

Yaaay, a fundie "Passover Seder", my favorite.

2ms3upd.jpg

Barf.

But seriously...

xcw2yu.jpg

And all these SAHM's and nobody can boil a fucking egg right? Somehow I manage this amazing feat x24 every damn family holiday.

But wait, there's more!

jqtc1t.png

...the stupid, it burns.

ETA: I know you can make vegan tzatziki, but I wouldn't put money on the odds Tonya's is.

Archived