IGNORED

Tonya Ferguson sells house to travel for doTerra

salex

She had a booth at a "free health fair" over the weekend. If I went to a health fair and saw doTerra there, I would immediately become suspicious of every booth there. Hell, I get pissed off when I go to a "craft fair" and find people selling Scentsy.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She had a booth at a "free health fair" over the weekend. If I went to a health fair and saw doTerra there, I would immediately become suspicious of every booth there. Hell, I get pissed off when I go to a "craft fair" and find people selling Scentsy.

A friend talked me into going to a Jane Austen craft fair, and there was a lot of Scentsy, jewelry candles, essential oils, and mineral makeup in shades Lady Gaga would use in stage. We were both pissed since we drove an hour to get there, and the only Jane Austen stuff was in a small booth they had set up in a janitor's closet. We only knew it was there because a couple of her friends who were participating sent a message about where they were. Other than them, it was a joke of a Jane Austen craft fair. I don't think that time has hot pink crochet wash cloths, or Victorian doilies, or lots and lots of essential oils.

A friend talked me into going to a Jane Austen craft fair, and there was a lot of Scentsy, jewelry candles, essential oils, and mineral makeup in shades Lady Gaga would use in stage. We were both pissed since we drove an hour to get there, and the only Jane Austen stuff was in a small booth they had set up in a janitor's closet. We only knew it was there because a couple of her friends who were participating sent a message about where they were. Other than them, it was a joke of a Jane Austen craft fair. I don't think that time has hot pink crochet wash cloths, or Victorian doilies, or lots and lots of essential oils.

Does this magical place have a website??

Over on the Four Little Ferguson's facebook she has photos of the four kids in their "beds", such that they are, anyway. The two girls share a fold-out sofa, the older boy is on one sofa and then the younger is on what looks to be a blow-up mattress. All this makes me think of is "how in the hell are the Rodriguesi pulling this off?!"

Over on the Four Little Ferguson's facebook she has photos of the four kids in their "beds", such that they are, anyway. The two girls share a fold-out sofa, the older boy is on one sofa and then the younger is on what looks to be a blow-up mattress. All this makes me think of is "how in the hell are the Rodriguesi pulling this off?!"

I have begun to think that the Rodrigues children have been trained to sleep standing up, like horses.

:x :cry:

the rv is in the shop and all her stuff is boxed up at the house which must be vacated by friday and she is bummed per facebook

the rv is in the shop

No surprise. They bought a used motorhome for "cheap". Did they ever wonder why they got such a great "deal"? Those things are money pits.

The Fergusons had better be prepared for regular breakdowns and finding themselves living out of their RV while it's parked at various mechanic shops.

You can't fix stupid...

There is absolutely no way that this could go wrong. :roll:

the rv is in the shop and all her stuff is boxed up at the house which must be vacated by friday and she is bummed per facebook

Occam's Razor (and formergothardite) for the win! :doh:

At what house?

No surprise. They bought a used motorhome for "cheap". Did they ever wonder why they got such a great "deal"? Those things are money pits.

The Fergusons had better be prepared for regular breakdowns and finding themselves living out of their RV while it's parked at various mechanic shops.

You can't fix stupid...

Awww this makes me think of Dale from the Walking Dead. He was pretty handy with an RV

I don't...

What?

I'm confused. Does this mean that they are buying or renting another motor home, or are they just hoping to borrow one until their motor home is repaired??

The house she sold...they must hand over the keys on Friday.

Thanks. Never mind. I was mixing up threads; I was still on the Rodrigues family.

This just keeps getting better and better. Apparently Lifetime has contacted Tonya to ask if she and Dale would be on a television program for couples who have survived infidelity.

They might become famous because "Godly" hubby couldn't keep it in his pants!

The devil made him do it don't you know...

Nothing says "Our marriage survived and I have moved on from my husband cheating on me" like continually talking about it to anyone and everyone.

This just keeps getting better and better. Apparently Lifetime has contacted Tonya to ask if she and Dale would be on a television program for couples who have survived infidelity.

Hell no! :ew:

Please please please let them turn her story into a Lifetime movie. I wouldn't accept anything less from the people who created such recent classics as "Babysitter's Black Book" and "The Choking Game."

Hey, my boyfriend cheated on me once-- why don't I get a TV show?

Oh right. Because I didn't tell everyone I knew and passive-aggressively shame him for it every day from that point forward.

Hey, my boyfriend cheated on me once-- why don't I get a TV show?

Oh right. Because I didn't tell everyone I knew and passive-aggressively shame him for it every day from that point forward.

See, that is the thing about having a reality show... you have to be willing to sell your self respect and sense of shame for a bowl of pottage. And the kind of show she is talking about doesn't sound like a long term reality show (aka Real Housewives) because they are featuring one snippet of their lives ... instead it sounds more like they would be in one segment or show, like the shows about "extreme frugality" or "coupon shoppers" or "hoarders."

So even the pay wouldn't be much for dragging out the dirty laundry (and encouraging crew and watchers to find more dirt in the process)

See, that is the thing about having a reality show... you have to be willing to sell your self respect and sense of shame for a bowl of pottage. And the kind of show she is talking about doesn't sound like a long term reality show (aka Real Housewives) because they are featuring one snippet of their lives ... instead it sounds more like they would be in one segment or show, like the shows about "extreme frugality" or "coupon shoppers" or "hoarders."

So even the pay wouldn't be much for dragging out the dirty laundry (and encouraging crew and watchers to find more dirt in the process)

:naughty:

It's not about the money. It's about bringing glory to God.

Oh man, if Tonya gets a show, Jill Rodrigues's head is gonna explode.

Maybe she will do it hoping to get a segment about traveling in the RV shilling oils. :ew: :penguin-no: :penguin-no:

Archived