IGNORED

Tonya Ferguson sells house to travel for doTerra

salex

defrag was what I used to do to hard drives (I did a level 3 IT course in the mid nineties)

I don't think they do that any more - but I've been out of the workplace for nearly 16 years.

Same here - defrag is short for defragmentation. So defragging your PC meant you were "tidying up" your hard drive which had became fragmented with use - files everywhere. Similar thing to tidying up a filing cabinet that's messy - only on a PC.

I've never heard defrag used another way.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed this a while ago, but I think Destiny is really skinny. It might just be that she's naturally that way, though- the others are like that too. Also, it seems like Tonya's only rule for modesty is that chests are covered- the girls wear shorts, trousers, strapless tops and normal one-piece swimsuits. The boys wear rash-guard type shirts. Tonya is also rocking a short 'do like Erika Shupe does. I remember seeing her blog via GOMI and just thinking that this woman is nuts. Not worryingly whacko like Erika Shupe or J'Chelle, but just a weirdo with religion thrown in. Some of her blog posts are so over-the-top dramatic, it's ridiculous.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, just adding my observations :)

11049105_10155750972815230_6686018674388513538_n.jpg?oh=d4965d1141d32ff39889292a66feb519&oe=56247DB4

Tonya is using the top picture in her Facebook header/main page. She added the the rest of the pictures to a comment to let people know context.

Of all the props to use in a photo booth type photo event (someone's wedding reception) why would they choose these?

I see on Tonya's Facebook that their money pit of a used RV is on the fritz again. Dale's been working on it for two days and it's apparently not holding an electrical charge. Fun!

Oh the Godly joy of living like nomads. I'm being sarcastic.

I agree about the odd choices of props for the wedding photo booth Tonya and Dale were in. I think it's kind of telling that they chose those particular props. They would say all in fun but those props, those facial expressions for THIS couple just makes me wonder if their Godly marriage is as strong as Tonya insists.

AND...she's still writing about their healed marriage in response to someone posting on her Facebook recently. I don't think she'll ever stop bringing it up. It's as if unless she constantly mentions it publically (so the world has her back) her marriage will unravel.

She needs to just get one of these and move on with her life.

[attachment=0]cockblocklock.jpg[/attachment]

Um, do you have anything (not anything pink) that would show those to scale?

At first, I was all like :shock:, maybe they are just cufflinks

Then I was all like, maybe not. :o

There's a video called Things Mormon Women say and half the video is of a lady inviting people to various MLM parties. I lived there 3 years and it is so true! Hi, I'm going to pretend to be your friend to make a buck and if you turn me down I'll never acknowledge you again!

I lived there for 10 years, and you nailed it.

Um, do you have anything (not anything pink) that would show those to scale?

At first, I was all like :shock:, maybe they are just cufflinks

Then I was all like, maybe not. :o

I think you have to assume the padlocks are normal padlock size... :shifty:

Didn't David live onsite of the printing press where he worked? Once that job fell apart, I'm betting the rental fell through as well. Or they ended up with too many people for the landlord to accomodate or they couldn't keep up with the rent.

Or the landlord found out there were more people than it legal, and told hem to get out so he wouldn't be in legal trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

More mechanical woes for the Ferguson's RV. If it weren't for the family's "out loud" praying they might not have stopped in time. Brake issues.

Tonya soothes herself by posting the view from where they're stranded on the highway.

More money for repairs. Big fun.

Kessala

If God was wanting the Fergusons to live in an RV wouldn't he make things easier for them? Like wouldn't he be leading them and looking out for them?

Instead it's RV problems time and again.

I'm sure Tonya would say God's testing them and isn't that wonderful. Jesus freaks can put a hopeful spin on anything.

Sad, isn't it?

Kessala

More mechanical woes for the Ferguson's RV. If it weren't for the family's "out loud" praying they might not have stopped in time. Brake issues.

Tonya soothes herself by posting the view from where they're stranded on the highway.

More money for repairs. Big fun.

Kessala

I wonder what Do Terra Oil is best for anointing an RV with oil for a healing?

If God was wanting the Fergusons to live in an RV wouldn't he make things easier for them? Like wouldn't he be leading them and looking out for them?

Instead it's RV problems time and again.

I'm sure Tonya would say God's testing them and isn't that wonderful. Jesus freaks can put a hopeful spin on anything.

Sad, isn't it?

Kessala

Or their troubles are just the Devil trying to stop the from doing the Lord's work. Either way it's a sign that they're on the "right path."

• 2 weeks later...

It's not even a real baby- that's a Reborn Doll. The original picture is from here: www.donnaleeoriginals.com/Miracle.html

Real 24 week premature babies aren't usually photogenic, what with being hooked up to a ventilator because they can't breathe on their own yet, or the iv feeding, or all the other necessary interventions.

It's not even a real baby- that's a Reborn Doll. The original picture is from here: http://www.donnaleeoriginals.com/Miracle.html

Real 24 week premature babies aren't usually photogenic, what with being hooked up to a ventilator because they can't breathe on their own yet, or the iv feeding, or all the other necessary interventions.

Lol, reminds me of the picture that went around of a "12 week fetus" that was actually a model made by some pro life group, of a perfectly formed and baby coloured newborn baby just with a larger than average head, instead of the weird alien thing that it should look like. It looked healthier than Josie did when she was born.

Lol, reminds me of the picture that went around of a "12 week fetus" that was actually a model made by some pro life group, of a perfectly formed and baby coloured newborn baby just with a larger than average head, instead of the weird alien thing that it should look like. It looked healthier than Josie did when she was born.

Today she's jumping on the "they are murdering holistic doctors and making it look like accidents and there is no media coverage," Because if there was a sudden rash of deaths of holistic doctors around here, I'd wonder what supplement they were all taking that had a bad batch. (but that is just me, as an in-law may or may not have destroyed his health ordering supplements and raw chemicals to consume directly from china... so much for life extension.)

Today she's jumping on the "they are murdering holistic doctors and making it look like accidents and there is no media coverage," Because if there was a sudden rash of deaths of holistic doctors around here, I'd wonder what supplement they were all taking that had a bad batch. (but that is just me, as an in-law may or may not have destroyed his health ordering supplements and raw chemicals to consume directly from china... so much for life extension.)

That 24 week preemie doll is so, so spooky. Why the hell would anyone WANT a preemie doll? It just seems so insensitive to me. There are real mums and dads out there with real 24 week preemies, who are worried out of their minds, and here are some mindless weirdos who think it'd be fun to have a doll preemie, without all the worry and panic that comes with a real one. It just seems so, so wrong. I already get a bit freaked out by normal "full term" reborn dolls, but these preemies... no. Just no. :? :?

That 24 week preemie doll is so, so spooky. Why the hell would anyone WANT a preemie doll? It just seems so insensitive to me. There are real mums and dads out there with real 24 week preemies, who are worried out of their minds, and here are some mindless weirdos who think it'd be fun to have a doll preemie, without all the worry and panic that comes with a real one. It just seems so, so wrong. I already get a bit freaked out by normal "full term" reborn dolls, but these preemies... no. Just no. :? :?

I actually remember when Cabbage Patch put out a line of "preemie" dolls. That did not last long.

I actually remember when Cabbage Patch put out a line of "preemie" dolls. That did not last long.

Oh my goodness I vaguely remember that. I was not allowed a cabbage patch doll since my mom thought they were ugly lol.

"I will pray about it." Means I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want to and nothing you say will convince me other wise

The only good reason I can think of would be for a toddler or young child whose mom just had a preemie for real -- maybe to give the child a similar "baby" to hold and pretend to play with (verrrry gently) since they can't hold the actual baby? etc

But otherwise I agree, creepy...

I think those dolls cost about $2,000-3,000. Not handing one to a little kid.

From the name "Reborn" it sounds like they were originally intended to be replicas of infants who had died? She said she no longer does custom orders. I know people grieve different ways and both humans and animals have been known to carry dead infants with them while grieving, but making an expensive doll to look (eerily!) like your baby who died seems unhealthy to me. And now that she doesn't do custom orders, who is the audience for these very expensive dolls?

I did find myself thinking of a FaceBook friend who was bemoaning never having another baby after having had like 5 and thinking this might be just the ticket to get her that oxytocin rush she is missing.

Edit: Come to think of it, there are probably a lot of baby-addict fundies who would benefit from having a Reborn doll to carry around. :think:

I think those dolls cost about $2,000-3,000. Not handing one to a little kid.

From the name "Reborn" it sounds like they were originally intended to be replicas of infants who had died? She said she no longer does custom orders. I know people grieve different ways and both humans and animals have been known to carry dead infants with them while grieving, but making an expensive doll to look (eerily!) like your baby who died seems unhealthy to me. And now that she doesn't do custom orders, who is the audience for these very expensive dolls?

I did find myself thinking of a FaceBook friend who was bemoaning never having another baby after having had like 5 and thinking this might be just the ticket to get her that oxytocin rush she is missing.

Edit: Come to think of it, there are probably a lot of baby-addict fundies who would benefit from having a Reborn doll to carry around. :think:

Oh whoa, I had no idea they were so expensive -- ok well, scratch that idea. I'm not much of a "collector" of anything anymore, and I was never into dolls even as a kid, so this is rather baffling to me too. Guess it takes all kinds...

"Reborn" refers to how they take regular baby dolls and turn them into Uncanny Valley dolls that supposed look like real babies. They are "reborn" as "realistic" babies. I have a vague respect for the skill and craftsmanship involved, but still find them odd and creepy.

Archived