IGNORED

Tonya Ferguson sells house to travel for doTerra

salex

Someone should give Michelle a reborn when she inevitably cracks and starts rocking in a corner with a sack of flour she has named Josie, or is sat in the hospital/birthing room/bathroom refusing to let her newborn grandchild go to their parents.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a BBC documentary a few years ago about these dolls and the women who are obsessed with them, in some cases as replacements for real children (IIRC one woman was so overwrought and obsessed with her reborn that you would have thought she's lost a child when she was actually moving away from a grandchild and using the doll as a substitute.) Some doll makers even use human hair and give their dolls fake heartbeats. It's creepy as fuck.

Tonya posted on Facebook today (July 23) the kids are bored because they're waiting for a part for the RV. In other words they're all stuck in place until their transportation is repaired.

AGAIN???????

That rolling money pit sounds like so much FUN!

Hey, they can always spend time memorizing their bibles.

Kessala

She's got a string of political posts up, including one that says, "Bush was far from perfect, but wasn't it nice to have a president that loved America?" So Obama hates America, and that's why he . . . killed Osama bin Laden? :think:

She's got a string of political posts up, including one that says, "Bush was far from perfect, but wasn't it nice to have a president that loved America?" So Obama hates America, and that's why he . . . killed Osama bin Laden? :think:

What?!? Are you saying that dogTerror doesn't have an overpriced essential oil blend for political disagreements? :o

I am dying laughing. Juniper, Grapefruit, Bergamot, and Ylang Ylang does NOT sound appealing. Heavy (4 drops) sharp bitter piney, 4 drops (2 apiece) bitter citruses, and 1 drop of a super sweet floral? For SUMMER? The first 3 notes with something to mellow them (like vanilla, and maybe a neutral floral) could be very appropriate as a winter scent, but I think they "blended" this hot mess by label color.

And can you imagine the level of boredom that drives kids this age to spread out on a blanket with a bunch of Play-Doh?

What?!? Are you saying that dogTerror doesn't have an overpriced essential oil blend for political disagreements? :o

Hey now! No offense intended to dogs, I hope... :lol:

I think the essential oils are a "DogTerror".

Nope, no offense intended to dogs. :) Whenever I see the brand name doTerra, my brain translates it to dogTerror or dohTerror. :lol:

Two shredded tires in one day isn't just bad luck, Tonya- it usually means your tire pressure is too low. Hopefully the tire store will bail your dumb asses out by putting air in the rest.

So she uprooted her family to drive around in an RV and sell doTerra. While she posts about her family's RV adventures and canned posts with EO suggestions, the only classes she advertises are ones she's doing in her hometown. If she were really selling her products all over the country, wouldn't she be more specific about her success?

I thought the same thing, Geo! Here they uproot their family, sell their house and land to drive all over the U.S. trying to sell oils. At the same time other oil salespeople from elsewhere in the U.S. are driving INTO Kansas to do the same damned thing!

Why Tonya didn't just stay in Kansas with some stability for those kids and the presence of their extended family and let Tonya make day trips from home to shill oils?

I still have to wonder if Dale's job is kaput. Health insurance on those kiddos?

Oh...wait....oils heal everything and God will provide if the oils don't do it. Or not.

Sitting here waiting to hear what ELSE is going wrong with that RV.

Kessala

Getting back to this thread to see how "Tonya's Traveling Adventure" is going...

And I see that where she's doing her real selling? Her hometown! So obviously things aren't going so well selling while on the road so she's falling back to her original customer base.

Wonder what happened to Dale's job. I highly doubt he still has it.

If she were a high enough level to be one of the inspirational success stories that speak at regional events, we'd hear about that.

I never believed their original spin on this "hey let's be gypsies in a used RV" story, and wonder what really happened.

If she were a high enough level to be one of the inspirational success stories that speak at regional events, we'd hear about that.

I never believed their original spin on this "hey let's be gypsies in a used RV" story, and wonder what really happened.

Exactly. She would definitely post about any sort of recognition /success.

Agree that something happened to start off this RV adventure and it wasn't positive. Dale lost job? Lost house? Dale misbehaving again? Who knows.

Sitting beside the road with another blown tire on the Flex this time. What. In. The. World.

Good job guys.

Good job guys.

That's three tires they've gone through since late July. I don't even want to know how much you have to spend to buy decent tires for an RV. :shock:

That's three tires they've gone through since late July. I don't even want to know how much you have to spend to buy decent tires for an RV. :shock:

Maybe the issue is that they're not spending the money to have decent tires.

Maybe I should change my username to "Gimme Free RV Tires That Won't Blow"?

ETA: Maybe Tonya and Jill are riding on retreads? Did they buy used and save the difference?

So they want a hub to swap the seasonal clothes?

This goes against everything I've learned about fulltimiing.

Fulltime people snowbird for a reason. Fulltime people also seem to try and avoid the need for storage like the plague.

I've heard of some buying patches of land in a nice place to do some maintenance on and stay a while, maybe have a garden on and leave. That makes some sense because you can always lease it, and land with electric and septic hookup can resell well, right? But it isn't common. It can be a burden since you might not be at the same place each year.

Tonya would have been better off wholesale buying from probably the same places doTerra gets theirs, and then and reselling them online and at flea markets. Oh, Tonya...

I am the wannabe fulltimer. Please keep this up and show me how not to do this, Tonya. For Jesus, etc.

Maybe the issue is that they're not spending the money to have decent tires.

I think you may be onto something here. If they bought cheap tires, Tonya and Dale are getting another valuable lesson about doing one's homework before making a big decision or large purchase. Buying something cheap that ends up costing you more in the long run is no bargain.

The real question is, are they ever going to learn from these experiences? :roll:

It's making me think of Abigail's decision to save money by switching their regular-sized refrigerator with a mini-fridge, only for them to shop more frequently.

I can't see risking cheap tires on a huge vehicle. That could have been fatal.

But realizing that requires thinking things through, which Tonya has never shown to be her strong point.

Ladies, ladies! Don't panic about the Ferguson's cheap RV tires.

Because Jesus! Remember?

I find their trials and tribulations like watching a slow motion soap opera. Interesting as heck and SO enjoyable to make fun of!

I can't decide if they're simply naïve or if they're actually stupid. Interesting none the less!

Kessala

Archived