IGNORED

Heartsdesire: Spreading Zsucifer's Hate to the UK & Ireland

nelliebelle1197

Zsucifer's Irish acolyte, Sarah from Heartsdesire, has been ordered by her headship to start a Facebook group for PeePee fans in the UK/Ireland. They have 15 members.

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com/2015/02/fwbc-listeners-uk-ireland.html

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8212282 ... up_comment

If you are new to Sarah, she is an reformed evil single mother who married her landlord and went down the rabbit hole to fundiedom with him. They produced three children in addition to Poor Amy (Ireland's version of Poor Sarah Maxwell, since I am sure she will be stuck at home, husbandless, her whole life since there are only about 3 other people who share the craziness of PeePee in the whole of Ireland). Some FJ'ers have 'shipped Poor Amy and Solomon. I could see Sarah likely sacrificing her firstborn to be part of Empire Anderson. Sarah worships Zsucifer, right down emulating her obsessions with age-inappropriate birthday gifts for her her oldest and Playmobile. She's quite a hate-filled charmer, but at least her house seems clean. She and Zsucifer send each other presents.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Any Uk/Irish FJers want to infiltrate the FB group?

I commented once on her hate filled anti Catholic rant that was so full of misinformation I couldn't let it slide....I am a former Catholic and I despise the anti Catholicism that runs rampant in these circles. She didn't allow it on her site.

Yeah, she's a really treat. She has the hate of Zsu, but with the intelligence of Jessica. Makes for some interesting reads.

Her and her pea-brain of a husband attempt to be farmers. Last year their complete incompetence cost or nearly cost a birthing cow her life (can't remember if it ended up dying or not).

Disclaimer: Trolls need not apply. If you are considering joining for this purpose, please *don't*, it will only waste my time in having to delete and block you. Thanks! :)

That sounds like a challenge to me...

That sounds like a challenge to me...

She could be your new BRADRICK!!

She could be your new BRADRICK!!

About their page:

"This group was created with the sole purpose of providing a space on social media where Bible-be...lieving Christians, living in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, can encourage and edify one another. It also serves as a place whereby we can connect with other like-minded believers, who benefit from the preaching of Pastor Anderson of Faithful Word Baptist Church, Tempe, Arizona.

We believe that the King James Bible is the ONLY inspired, perfect, inerrant, preserved, and infallible Word of God in the English language. We believe that salvation is by God's grace through our faith. We believe in the eternal security of the believer. We believe in a post-tribulation, pre-wrath rapture."

Twin2, I am begging you to infiltrate. :music-rockon:

there are only about 3 other people who share the craziness of PeePee in the whole of Ireland

What a lonely life. Fundies here in the U.S. can easily find little pockets of like minded people, but in Europe they are really alone. Of course there is the internet, but I know I would get sad if my only friendly human interactions were on-line. If she spouts anti-Catholic rhetoric in Ireland, her family and neighbors must cringe. I saw in one of her posts that she's concerned about her nieces and nephews who are being brought up Catholic and are therefore exposed to pedophilia. Yeah, I'm sure she's popular at family get-togethers. :?

I don't like it when fundies get this close to home! Had a quick look through the people already following the FB page - just to make sure none of them live up the road, obviously - and there are some seriously disturbed people out there. :shock:

What a lonely life. Fundies here in the U.S. can easily find little pockets of like minded people, but in Europe they are really alone. Of course there is the internet, but I know I would get sad if my only friendly human interactions were on-line. If she spouts anti-Catholic rhetoric in Ireland, her family and neighbors must cringe. I saw in one of her posts that she's concerned about her nieces and nephews who are being brought up Catholic and are therefore exposed to pedophilia. Yeah, I'm sure she's popular at family get-togethers. :?

Amy is one of the fundie girls I feel the worst for.

First, because she has known secular life, where she had friends and went to a real school...then had her mother take that all away from her when she remarried.

Second, because she is more isolated than most Fundie girls. Not only do they have a smaller group of "likeminded" people to associate with in Ireland, but Amy also doesn't have any siblings her age (which most fundies at least do have). She is literally isolated in a home with her mother and much younger siblings all day.

At least in the cases of the Duggars, Bates, Maxwells, the kids can have each other as friends. Amy is much more alone.

The discussion about the Maxwells baptizing Abby and Bethany made me think of Sarah. She had her 6yo son baptized (in a public swimming pool) after he was saved at age 4.5 :shock: It followed a discussion about how the 20 month old toddler couldn't be baptized because she was too little to understand...but of course that's totally different at age 4.

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com/2014/03/dylans-baptism.html

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.ie/2012/09/theres-new-name-written-down-in-glory.html

First, because she has known secular life, where she had friends and went to a real school...then had her mother take that all away from her when she remarried.

Second, because she is more isolated than most Fundie girls. Not only do they have a smaller group of "likeminded" people to associate with in Ireland, but Amy also doesn't have any siblings her age (which most fundies at least do have). She is literally isolated in a home with her mother and much younger siblings all day.

At least in the cases of the Duggars, Bates, Maxwells, the kids can have each other as friends. Amy is much more alone.

I also think she is an after thought in a lot of Sarah's posts. "Oh, look how cute my pure fundie kids are! Aren't they amazing! Oh, yeah, here is Amy." Sarah seems to think her three youngest are literally gifts from God, and then there's fatherless Amy tagging behind. Hopefully, she is bidding her time and plotting an escape.

Wow, that's awful about Amy. I can't imagine letting your beliefs divide you so.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I applied, but since my profile reads Canada I doubt I'll be approved. However, I did wind up on FWBC's listeners list (which is publicly listed somewhere, I believe) at some point so maybe that will count in my favour. I look forward to spying

I feel very sorry for Amy too. However, I think she has good chances to escape the crazyness soon. She knows that there is another (much better) life out there. As hard as it might have been to transfer to fundie life, she at least is aware that this isn't the only lifestyle someone can have.

Sarahs parents and Sarahs brother don't seem to be fundie, they might help her out. And if her biological father is still somehow in the picture, he or his relatives might too.

Also, Sarahs brand of crazy probably isn't very popular in Ireland, so I think people will be understanding and sympathetic towards Amy if she chooses to escape.

I recall she had problems 'persuading' Amy to go skirts only. I too feel sorry for this girl. I may be wrong but I feel they live quite rurally in NI. So she is isolated in many ways. She's a teen surrounded by very young children and a religious numpty as a Mother. I imagine her opportunity to meet other kids her age are very few and far between and well controlled.

She appears according to Zsara to be a bright intelligent girl. I doubt though their beliefs allow for her to follow that path out. Also there is no way the usual fundie doula faux midwife route is an option in NI.

I doubt there is even a thriving homeschool community she can participate in, I just hope Zsara has no plans to ship her off to Arizona in some 'learning' experience. What a horrible thought..Au pair for her hero Zsu :(

I recall she had problems 'persuading' Amy to go skirts only. I too feel sorry for this girl. I may be wrong but I feel they live quite rurally in NI. So she is isolated in many ways. She's a teen surrounded by very young children and a religious numpty as a Mother. I imagine her opportunity to meet other kids her age are very few and far between and well controlled.

She appears according to Zsara to be a bright intelligent girl. I doubt though their beliefs allow for her to follow that path out. Also there is no way the usual fundie doula faux midwife route is an option in NI.

I doubt there is even a thriving homeschool community she can participate in, I just hope Zsara has no plans to ship her off to Arizona in some 'learning' experience. What a horrible thought..Au pair for her hero Zsu :(

I don't think PP and ZsuZsu would let a young woman, who isn't family, live with them. PP even refuses to be alone with a female church member in a room to avoid any temptations, and while there are many people in the Anderson household, situations like that couldn't always be avoided. I however fear that Sarah will try to pair her off with Solomon, and they will have to get married without even really knowing each other.

I don't think PP and ZsuZsu would let a young woman, who isn't family, live with them. PP even refuses to be alone with a female church member in a room to avoid any temptations, and while there are many people in the Anderson household, situations like that couldn't always be avoided. I however fear that Sarah will try to pair her off with Solomon, and they will have to get married without even really knowing each other.

I wouldn't be surprised if PP shipped Solomon off to marry her and spread the cult overseas.

I don't think PP and ZsuZsu would let a young woman, who isn't family, live with them. PP even refuses to be alone with a female church member in a room to avoid any temptations, and while there are many people in the Anderson household, situations like that couldn't always be avoided.

WHAT??? Where did you find this information? :shock:

WHAT??? Where did you find this information? :shock:

He said it in a recent sermon. I think it was in "Singles, Dating and Marriage", but I'm not sure.

He basically says that in order to avoid any possiblity of sin (and gossip), he won't hug a female church member or be alone with them in a room. If they want to discuss private matters with him, he will stand a bit away with them from the rest of the congregation, so that not everyone hears what they are talking about, but that they are still in plain sight of everyone, and that he won't go with them to his office alone.

He said it in a recent sermon. I think it was in "Singles, Dating and Marriage", but I'm not sure.

He basically says that in order to avoid any possiblity of sin (and gossip), he won't hug a female church member or be alone with them in a room. If they want to discuss private matters with him, he will stand a bit away with them from the rest of the congregation, so that not everyone hears what they are talking about, but that they are still in plain sight of everyone, and that he won't go with them to his office alone.

I actually don't blame him for this. The door to our pastors office has glass just for this reason. Granted the door is still closed and no one can hear. I know a lot of pastors will have their wife sit in on counseling if they are with a woman. I fully understand why as well.

IMO, for the protection of all involved, I believe any interaction between two people in a church or doctor's office, even to corporate things, should have a third person involved, or silent filming, or something. This is the easiest way to prove nothing went on between the two primary players.

I've endorsed this even as a school nurse... sometimes, when I had an "iffy" patient, who wanted to "show me something", I'd call another mother, the secretary, to the office. Not to see what was happening or what was shown, but to listen to the conversations, and watch me.. in full view in the bathroom, hands shown, looking at whatever the (hidden) child had to show me. You can't protect yourself enough these days.

• 7 months later...

I don't like it when fundies get this close to home! Had a quick look through the people already following the FB page - just to make sure none of them live up the road, obviously - and there are some seriously disturbed people out there. :shock:

I (also in Ireland) have just discovered Sarah and I am quite freaked out by her proximity! Do we know exactly where in the country she is? It had never crossed my mind that this particular flavour of fundie would consider living here. I suppose if you are going to isolate your family anyway, it does not make too much difference where you live.

ETA She seems to be somewhere near New Ross in Wexford. 

• 6 months later...

Sarah has a couple of new blog posts up recently about her current pregnancy. In one she describes going to get an ultrasound with the whole family and attracting smiles and attention because of the number of children all filing down the corridore, and the radiographer wondering if they were all hers.

But she only has 4 children! This is not at all unusual. The radiographer is more likely to have noticed the age gap between the first 2 than the number of children. She seems to want a duggar-sized family so badly that she has convinced herself that she already has one. 

She also says " It made my mama's heart happy, to see that children still bring joy to people." She has created this fantasy world where only fundies like and care about children. Really strange woman.

There is an active Sarah thread in QFoS

Archived