IGNORED

Bradrick! Family Singers

WonderingInWA

This just in...5 of the 6 Bradrick! kids singing for their grandparents and someone named Bella. The older 3 look like they've certainly been beaten into submission (the dead eyes) and poor Geneva Convention keeps getting hit by the younger boy who keeps twirling around, but it's a cute video FWIW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgOAbxG30lM

Geneva Convention is seriously considering punching spinning hitting boy on the nose and the one in the middle needs the bathroom urgently.

It's a cute video though.

1) at least it is a cute little "to gramma" video and they aren't selling a cd.

and 2) I thought Geneva Convention might be some framed document on the wall that was about to fall off. Took me a while to figure out they used this as a name.

I guess it is better than Toaster Oven.

I think her name is really Geneva Constance but we like our version better.

Is spinning boy young Courage? I get my Bradrick!s muddled.

I think her name is really Geneva Constance but we like our version better.

Is spinning boy young Courage? I get my Bradrick!s muddled.

Yes, it is Geneva Constance, but our version indeed is better.

I think the spinning boy is Michael, isn't it? Oh, wait, his middle name is Courage, so maybe they do call him Courage?

Yes, they really do call him Courage. Probably to match the other dreadful names for the boys.

I may not have them in the right order but the boys are: Knox Defender, Triumph Perseverance, Loyal Cromwell and Michael Courage Bradrick!

Yes, they really do call him Courage. Probably to match the other dreadful names for the boys.

I may not have them in the right order but the boys are: Knox Defender, Triumph Perseverance, Loyal Cromwell and Michael Courage Bradrick!

They sound like they were named after cars.....

The Land Rover Defender (1997)

?IMG=C7LRGES1.png&WIDTH=624&HEIGHT=300&AUTOTRIM=1

The 1962 Triumph

1961-triumph-tr3-overdrive-1f-rare-overdrive-transmission.jpg

And I am imagining a "Lexus Loyal" and a Chevy "Courage" and you can see them all at the Geneva auto Show.

But there's one more, I think -- another boy who is really young. Don't remember what his name is. He's not in the video because he's too little, but I'm pretty sure they have 6 now.

But there's one more, I think -- another boy who is really young. Don't remember what his name is. He's not in the video because he's too little, but I'm pretty sure they have 6 now.

Isn't it Shepherd something or other? The whole time I was watching it I was thinking how I'd lose my daggone mind with that many little boys in the house. :?

Poor Geneva Convention, she's going to have to take on so much "homemaking" in the midst of all those little boys and Kelly's constant difficult pregnancies and general fragility.

Isn't it Shepherd something or other? The whole time I was watching it I was thinking how I'd lose my daggone mind with that many little boys in the house. :?

Shepherd Thomas, I believe, is the youngest boy's name.

They sound like they were named after cars.....

The Land Rover Defender (1997)

?IMG=C7LRGES1.png&WIDTH=624&HEIGHT=300&AUTOTRIM=1

The 1962 Triumph

1961-triumph-tr3-overdrive-1f-rare-overdrive-transmission.jpg

And I am imagining a "Lexus Loyal" and a Chevy "Courage" and you can see them all at the Geneva auto Show.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:laughing-rolling:

oh that's great! If they ever decide to leave it all behind they can tell the kids- actually y'all are named after luxury vehicles and a car show.

4wheelsnews.com/eric-shepherd-is-new-rolls-royce-regional-director-for-north-america/

Geneva Convention is seriously considering punching spinning hitting boy on the nose and the one in the middle needs the bathroom urgently.

It's a cute video though.

Sorry you're busting for a whiz, kid. Can't let your needs out weigh the wants of the adults. Seriously, Bradrick! vids always have at least one kid dancing about needing the loo. I know there's a whole lot of kids to manage, but it's really not that hard to make sure everyone has peed before you start recording, is it?

Shepherd Thomas, I believe, is the youngest boy's name.

Thank you. How could I have forgotten little Shep!

Li'l Trip (TRIumphPerseverance) actually has good pitch and a nice set of pipes. Poor firstborn, to have 5+ rug rats for whom "YOU MUST BE A GOOD EXAMPLE!"

OTOH I'd rather that life than GenCon's, so there you go...

Also, pretty hilarious about the car models! Nice to have a Plan B. ;)

I cannot be the only one watching this video hoping little Geneva Convention will haul off and deck that thumb sucking little bro of hers. Right?

No. I kid. Violence is not the answer children.

But yeah...hopefully she knows how to defend herself because those kids are being raised in a family where each and every one of those boys will have precedence over her and most likely begin telling her what to do with her life long before they have any wisdom that would warrant them doing so. (kind of like my 15 yr old brother taking it upon himself to question/lecture my sister's 25yo boyfriend about his stance on divorce and remarriage).

I cannot be the only one watching this video hoping little Geneva Convention will haul off and deck that thumb sucking little bro of hers. Right?

No. I kid. Violence is not the answer children.

But yeah...hopefully she knows how to defend herself because those kids are being raised in a family where each and every one of those boys will have precedence over her and most likely begin telling her what to do with her life long before they have any wisdom that would warrant them doing so. (kind of like my 15 yr old brother taking it upon himself to question/lecture my sister's 25yo boyfriend about his stance on divorce and remarriage).

Oh no he di'int!

How did the boyfriend react? I am ashamed to say that I hope the answer includes something along the lines of, "With a dismissive wave of the hand" or "A quiet 'get outta my sight, kid'"...... or a punch. Yea, violence isn't the answer, but sometime, don't you just wish ....

Archived