IGNORED

Pecan and Pris Updates

sophrosyne

Sorry to bump an old thread, not really sure if the Wallers are being discussed in another topic at the moment.

The last two Instagram photos from the Pecan Thieves look like Priscilla is pregnant again. Or am I just seeing things?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She DEFINITELY looks preggers. Look at these photos (move down...a center photo between one of two girls sitting back to back and a bearded guy holding Davia. In that center photo of Priss, the belly is there. Prior baby belly? Maybe. But other photos and blouses (and carefully positioned children) seem to be hiding her pregnancy.  Looks about 3 months to me at the time of the photos. Sooooo....I predict May-ish?
www.nakatsus.com/family-connections-conference/#gallery/6713/4010

www.nakatsus.com/family-connections-conference/#

I think they would have announced it on their blog if she was pregnant and I don't see it there.  She always tends to look pregnant, though -- just part of her body shape.

I would have thought she'd be pregnant by now too, but they answered on instagram a couple of weeks ago that she isn't pregnant yet even though they would like her to be.

• 5 months later...

They announced that Davia is going to be a big sister on their blog. So Priss is pregnant again! Baby number three. :stork-baby:http://davidlovespriscilla.com/2016/02/21/davia-is-a-big-sister/

Those two adults seem so slow. In a weird way. They really should not be multiplying.

Maybe the kids will have more sense then their parents.  

This is being discussed in their current thread:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived