IGNORED

TMI Warning: Fundie sex

Guest LilaFowler

Stupid, stupid, stupid. NOT telling those poor boys what they're feeling and how to deal with it isn't going to prevent or minimize 'urges'--they'll just be more clueless and directionless.

I'm curious--why do we consider fundie sex to be more gross than non-fundie sex?

For me it's because it makes me imagine sex between specific fundies we talk about here, and often i imagine them with zero knowledge before the first time and certain fundie women (like Teri Maxwell) I can't imagine were ever allowed to enjoy it. Or i imagine Josh and Anna's first time and it really seems like they went from first kiss to full on sex, probably with no knowledge of what to expect or what they each enjoy, in less that a day. I've just imagined going from sex is dirty and wrong to you must have lots of it to make babies so instantly would lead to much awkward unpleasantness, and the thought of that kind of sex kind of grosses me out. With non-fundies, it's not gross to me, because i imagine they take time to learn things, and learn what they like and stuff. Though if i knew a non fundie who went from first kiss to sex in less than 24 hours, the idea of them having sex would gross me out too.

For me it's because it makes me imagine sex between specific fundies we talk about here, and often i imagine them with zero knowledge before the first time and certain fundie women (like Teri Maxwell) I can't imagine were ever allowed to enjoy it. Or i imagine Josh and Anna's first time and it really seems like they went from first kiss to full on sex, probably with no knowledge of what to expect or what they each enjoy, in less that a day. I've just imagined going from sex is dirty and wrong to you must have lots of it to make babies so instantly would lead to much awkward unpleasantness, and the thought of that kind of sex kind of grosses me out. With non-fundies, it's not gross to me, because i imagine they take time to learn things, and learn what they like and stuff. Though if i knew a non fundie who went from first kiss to sex in less than 24 hours, the idea of them having sex would gross me out too.

Oh and to clarify, i don't mean i find first kiss with a person to first sex with that person to be gross. If you're into that, go for it. I find first kiss ever to first sex ever, specifically the thought of what that sex would be like, to be unappealing to think of.

*blush*

That was almost me on...Tuesday night. We actually started fooling around first, then kissing. And it was my first kiss even though the guy didn't know it. But we didn't have sex, because honestly the thought of going from first kiss to full on sex in less than an hour was not okay with me. I can't imagine how fundies do it.

*blush*

That was almost me on...Tuesday night. We actually started fooling around first, then kissing. And it was my first kiss even though the guy didn't know it. But we didn't have sex, because honestly the thought of going from first kiss to full on sex in less than an hour was not okay with me. I can't imagine how fundies do it.

Aww! Good for you, girl! :)

Haha, thanks! Even though the whole thing has completely blown up in my face since then, I don't regret it. I'm glad it was with someone I was really close to and trusted. And damn, he has some good hands.

wtfrenchtoast, that is sweet not gross! What makes fundie sex gross to think of is their myriad of repressions. Not that they weren't at it like rabbits when they reached the age of consent. :)

I wonder if some fundie girls put extra pressure on themselves to not really enjoy sex at first. I wonder if they're worried what their husbands will think, as in "Oh I can't be too into it at first, because then my husband might think I'm not really a virgin". Kind of like that scene in Great Balls of Fire when Jerry Lee Lewis goes off on his child bride because "You don't move like no virgin!"

Guest Anonymous
Ooh, I wanna hear more about the Pearls' sex books.

No you don't. The mere thought will have you, like me, curled in a fetal position, whimpering baby talk and playing with my toes.

Thanks JesusFightClub! But anyway, this thread reminds me of something I saw on 7xsunday once. It was a new bride posting about how she has so much trouble enjoying sex with her husband. And it totally makes sense. You grow up hearing sex is bad!! All your life, and then you're supposed to change that in one night. It must be hard. I think one of the replies said something to that effect. I'll have to go look for it when I get home.

My parents were friends with a fundie couple who ended up going through a divorce. My parents remained close friends with the husband. My mom told me that the husband confessed to them (my parents) that the first time he had ever seen a naked female body was when his daughter was born.

Meaning he had never seen his wife fully naked until she gave birth to their daughter? Or, he had never seen a totally naked female until his daughter emerged from the birth canal?

No you don't. The mere thought will have you, like me, curled in a fetal position, whimpering baby talk and playing with my toes.

Oh yes I do.

Archived