IGNORED

Gays Will Go Extinct ‘Because They Don’t Reproduce’

doggie

I think it might be time for Pat to retire to a nursing home. Preferably one near Leavenworth Kansas so he can fully enjoy the Holy minstrels known as the Maxwells. Or he can shut his bigoted mouth the fuck off. As usual, you're wrong Pat. I am beyond sick of gay people being described as heathens, evil or mentally ill. He and his ilk are losing ground with this campaign. They've got to be some of the sorest losers ever.

Wow, then do I not need to keep giving Hanukkah gifts to these two kids my wife and I did not have? Does he stick his head in the sand when he says this stuff? They've been rallying about adoption and reproductive technology for ages, its not like the right hasn't noticed we have kids.

If I sign up, do I get a free toaster? :lol:

Gentlemen get a toaster, ladies get a dewalt cordless drill with extra battery.

While the biological fact is that same gender sex will never cause reproduction, it doesn't take a gay couple to produce gay babies because well, they can't. Hence the gay babies come from another source. Mr. Robertson doesn't seem to really be up on his science here.

He could have counseled that woman without ever bringing up gay sex because one thing does not actually have any relevance to the other.

Hope Crystal loses both that church and Pat Robertson. Cuz that's fishy anyway, that's a bold move on the part of a young woman, I bet he made it up.

While same-gender sex does not in and of itself cause reproduction, gay couples can produce babies (thank you, AI and surrogacy!), and statistically, some of them will be gay.

I have no idea who this guy is but I'm assuming he's not a creationist given that he's just indirectly shown he agrees with evolution.

I have no idea who this guy is but I'm assuming he's not a creationist given that he's just indirectly shown he agrees with evolution.
it is about the only thing he is not. He is literally a crazy old man

By the way, it is possible for gay people to reproduce. You could be bi and reproduce with someone you're attracted to. Or you could hide your sexuality and marry someone of the opposite sex, then breed with them, as many of the gays in my parent's generation and the generations before them did.

My mom's best friend (and the mom of one of my childhood best friends (I haven't seen him since we were 10 because my family moved across the country)) was lesbian, but she married a man. They had 2 kids together, and she stayed with him until their youngest was 11 or 12. Then she finally came out, and went to find a woman to live the rest of her life with. My childhood best friend ended up being gay and he's apparently living with his boyfriend in San Francisco now.

So, by socially forcing my mom's best friend to get married and have kids, the genetics were passed on to another generation.

That's definitely true, especially in those churches where homosexuality is seen as a major sin where people deserve to die, or lose their rights because of "love" for the "sinner." Often, people who are gay will feel the need to hide their sexuality to the point where they do marry someone of the opposite sex, and even start breeding their own litters. Another thing is that straight people who don't have to hide their sexuality end up having gay children because it runs in their families, or they have more boys, which also can lead to having at least one gay child. My dad's family is an example of this, as my grandma had 6 boys, where 2 of the younger ones did end up being gay. That's fine with me, but in fundamentalist churches, some would have a huge problem with that fact.

Like a wildlife preserve except with gay humans? Excuse me, I'll be at my desk, daydreaming about what that would look like. [emoji1]

I hope that it's elegant with just a touch of sparkle. :clapping:

Thanks to science Gays can have babies or adopt children who need homes. What about child free couples? What about couples who can't conceive??

“You know, those who are homosexual will die out because they don’t reproduce,†the TV preacher opined.

I guess we better start some conservation programs. :lol:

Like a wildlife preserve except with gay humans? Excuse me, I'll be at my desk, daydreaming about what that would look like.

I hope that it's elegant with just a touch of sparkle. :clapping:

If this would mean subsidized or free assisted reproduction services, I'm all for it. Because of student debt, a lot of LGBT millenials are just not going to be able to have kids.

1) Being gay isn't a choice. You're born that way.

2) Gay couples can have children via surrogacy or IVF (for lesbians).

3) Pat Robertson is a batshit crazy homophobe.

Pat Robertson is fifty shades of batshit.

None of this makes sense. Either gays are made or people choose to be gay. And if gays are made, who was the first gay? Didn't god create the first gays? Seriously, dude, this is nuts!

:wtf:

Pat Robertson is not only bat shit crazy, but seems stuck in some sort of ideal world where even heterosexual couples don't reproduce without the benefit of marriage. This is laughable! Half the human race (gay or straight) wouldn't exist if some sort of rapture/aliens/plague suddenly took away those born on the "wrong side of the blanket".

Over time I have generally heard that approximately 10% of the human beings breathing at any given time in history are homosexual. Let's pretend for a nanosecond gays didn't reproduce... hardly a high enough percentage to endanger the continued existence of humanity.

As usual I find Robertson headache inducing. Going in search of the aspirin bottle.... :disgust:

As usual I find Robertson headache inducing. Going in search of the aspirin bottle.... :disgust:

I know exactly how you feel. I think we should sue Pat and others like him for the cost of our painkillers.

I'll bring the imitation babies for the vegetarians!

I'll bring the baked potato salad.

Archived