IGNORED

Botkin Family End-of-Year Letter. 2014 Edition-MERGED

hoipolloi

I'll just leave this here for the Dominion Wackiness Troll...

u9T2wCL.jpg

Is it just me, or are there some subliminal purity messages written in the doorway of that train car?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Say hello to my little friend! No, not the gun-- Doug Phillips."

Is that a Botkin or an MThomas?

For those who are interested or have nothing better to do, Western Conservatory is offering free MP 3 downloads, today only:

Kick-start the New Year by loading up on great new listening material — for free! This Thursday, January 1st, download up to $100 worth of MP3 messages that will help you and your family be more purposeful, more fruitful, more faithful, and more united this next year than ever before.

Browse our most popular messages, such as How to Practice Biblical Discipline, Developing Your Gifts Within the Family Economy, the Curriculum Advice series, The Worldview of the Creative Mind, and Jane Austen and Vampires, as well as a variety of other messages on family issues, guy-girl relationships, worldview, home education, child training, family business, art and culture, and Christian life purpose in general. And for 24 hours only, download your picks for free!

On Tapatalk so apologies for no formatting of quote. Fixed it!

ETA: Looks like a gold mine of snark should anyone have the ability to listen to an entire message.

I'm totally in for Jane Austen and Vampires...only for the "da Fuq?-ness."

For those who are interested or have nothing better to do, Western Conservatory is offering free MP 3 downloads, today only:

On Tapatalk so apologies for no formatting of quote. Fixed it!

ETA: Looks like a gold mine of snark should anyone have the ability to listen to an entire message.

Just like the drug dealer in the schoolyard: "First one's FREE!!" :lol:

In the dumps? Feeling the need for some free, post-holiday entertainment and laughs? Mosey on over to the T.REX ARMS Facebook page, where you'll find several videos of the Botkin boys playing shoot-em-up, complete with night vision goggles, camo-wear, and other firearms-related paraphernalia. Not to mention lots of real, honest-to-goodness guns. "Getting used to the sounds of power, technology and dominion," indeed!

Do they really believe there's going to be some sort of armed invasion in Middle-Of-Nowhere, Tennessee??? Silly me, of course they do...

facebook.com/trexarmskydex

That's not unique to them. There are plenty of gun owners far more serious than them in the South. It's a good business.

I was going to nominate Geoff Botkin has fallic entitlement syndrome, but I still can't stop laughing inappropriately next to my snoring husband about Geoff Botkin is a fake dick biologist. Imagine the look on his face if he googled himself and saw that. Giggling again.

T-rex arms reminds me of a phrase my husband uses. Alligator arms- it refers to people who are cheap and never offer to pay or contribute when going out. Because alligators have short arms that cannot reach into their pocket for the wallet.

"Alligator Arms" reminded me of this song, so I had to share it.

[bBvideo 560,340:34sfrwnx]

[/bBvideo]

Which would be more useless, T-Rex arms, or alligator arms? And would they be more or less useful than a fake dick (Fake-dick?) biologist?

Archived