IGNORED

Pennington Point Mom feeling rejected

VVV

thepenningtonpoint.com/2014/12/3-helps-dealing-rejection/

So Lisa's entire extended family has not spoken to her for over two months.

You know, Lisa, if one person stops speaking to you, it could be them. If *everyone* all at once cuts you off, maybe it's you.

:naughty:

Boo fucking hoo. Lisa is one of those people that just can't fathom that SHE, her royal HIGH-ness, could ever be in the wrong. I don't understand how her followers can look at the fact that her ENTIRE extended family has cut her off, and still think that Lisa's the victim. Nobody's posted yet, but they've stuck up for her on her previous posts, so we'll see...

i can't watch the video right now, but i wonder if she shills her essential oils as one of the three "helps"...if not, expect an essential oils post soon.

Oh Lisa, just shut up and quit whining. You are wrong, to the point where your own mother helped your child escape from your home, you need to accept you made a mistake, be sorry, and try not to make the same mistake with the other kids. Whining isn't going to do anything but make people annoyed with you and want to talk to you even less.

Oh for Christ's sake, is Lisa STILL on the cross? :roll:

Hell, maybe the kid left to get away from her mother's giant ass persecution complex.

[tm][/tm]

i can't watch the video right now, but i wonder if she shills her essential oils as one of the three "helps"...if not, expect an essential oils post soon.

I also didn't watch the video, but if she hasn't already, it's definitely time to shill the rejection/persecution essential oil blend. :twisted:

Edited for clarity

I can't be bothered to read it. Do we know if she actually reached out to her family, or if she is waiting for them to run to her and comfort her, and since it has not happened they must not be speaking to her?

I can't be bothered to read it. Do we know if she actually reached out to her family, or if she is waiting for them to run to her and comfort her, and since it has not happened they must not be speaking to her?

I wouldn't be surprised if she was waiting for her family to fall over her with sympathy. They apparently haven't - or even if they are sympathetic, they aren't as expressive as her leg humpers.

In another post she discussed friends that came to Thanksgiving....."Every year we get together with another family that has become like our true family over time. They are there for us in hard times and share in our blessings."

Am I detecting a minor passive-aggresive smack down to her extended family?

Lisa could reach out to her extended family with total forgiveness, but I don't think that's her style.

In another post she discussed friends that came to Thanksgiving....."Every year we get together with another family that has become like our true family over time. They are there for us in hard times and share in our blessings."

Am I detecting a minor passive-aggresive smack down to her extended family?

Lisa could reach out to her extended family with total forgiveness, but I don't think that's her style.

Are your own parents considerd extended family?

I can just see her at a holiday gathering loudly pouting in a corner waiting for people to ask her if she is ok.

From Pennington mom's blog...

"Being loved is not about what we deserve, because we don’t deserve any of it. Being loved, truly loved, is about God’s unshakable mercy."

I'm sorry but people who sling this CRAP make me livid. They are so sure they have all the answers. No wonder her daughter left and her relatives won't talk to her...they don't want to hear her pious crap.

Judging from this paragraph on her blog, she of course bears no responsibility for the situation:

If you are facing painful rejection, watch the video. Be encouraged. Don’t lose your faith because someone has let you down.

Yes, everyone involved has let HER down. She is the injured party. :roll:

She really rubs me the wrong way. More concerned with her blog and getting attention than repairing her relationship with her daughter. Faith probably felt pretty rejected, too!

Judging from this paragraph on her blog, she of course bears no responsibility for the situation:

Yes, everyone involved has let HER down. She is the injured party. :roll:

Oh, and please buy and slather yourself in my special REJECTION and PERSECUTION oil blends. Buy within the next 15 minutes and receive a Ginsu knife for free! This gift is a great reminder of how your extended family has cut you off.

Oh, and please buy and slather yourself in my special REJECTION and PERSECUTION oil blends. Buy within the next 15 minutes and receive a Ginsu knife for free! This gift is a great reminder of how your extended family has cut you off.

In the video she goes over three points to help you deal with rejection.

The first is that you can't just go to someone with your feelings about being hurt or rejected, because the other person might also have feelings of being hurt or rejected. So feelings don't prove or change anything.

The second point is that the only thing that matters is what's true. And what's true is the bible so you should google bible verses until you find ones that prove you're right.

The third point is once up you have proven God is on your side it's not your job to change the person who rejected you, it's Gods. Because you will probably be persecuted and they will reject the truth.

She does give a token sentence about how she's always trying to improve herself, but the whole thing is basically that she's right about everything, always. And if you look hard enough you can find a bible verse that says so. So if they reject you ( or your opinion, or hurt your feelings) it's because they are rejecting God.

Wow. And, from the way she phrases it, this could apply to absolutely ANY conflict or slight, no matter how controversial or trivial.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was waiting for her family to fall over her with sympathy. They apparently haven't - or even if they are sympathetic, they aren't as expressive as her leg humpers.

This is what I am thinking. She was probably hoping for complete 100% fawning backup over her daughter leaving and it hasn't happened.

Maybe some of her family has encouraged her to try and patch things up and that's not what she had in mind when she experienced that Very Bad Thing That Happened To Her TM.

I'm sure the kids could make contact with extended family through social media/email if they needed to. However, all of the remaining kids have gotten a very clear message on how they better not be another Very Bad Thing That Happened To Her™ because Lisa god will feel betrayed and then forgive you never speak to you again.

I'm sure the kids could make contact with extended family through social media/email if they needed to. However, all of the remaining kids have gotten a very clear message on how they better not be another Very Bad Thing That Happened To Her™ because Lisa god will feel betrayed and then forgive you never speak to you again.

Honestly, I get extreme narcissist vibes from her. If that's the case, there has to be at least one other kid (if not several) that wouldn't care if she never spoke to them again. People like her can be very damaging to one's emotional and mental health, and the only solution is to cut them off completely, because they can never care about anyone but themselves. Not saying Lisa is a narcissist, but I would not at all be surprised if it were the case.

Jeez, I really wish I could quit this woman, and stop with the armchair psychoanalysis, but the situation is just so RIPE.

I have to wonder who Lisa would be if she had maybe no kids or one or two kids and a "regular" belief system. I think she is smart, well educated and tremendously creative and likely would have been a designer, architect or drawn into some other creative profession and been good at it.

Instead, her intelligence and creativity, which needed a broader stage to bloom, have been channeled narrowly into her family and a home-based business pursuit. She has sacrificed her body to give birth to many children and I sense that she does realize how much she has given up, at the same time having a bit of pride at being a martyr for the cause. Hence, the sense of profound betrayal when one of the children strays, when she has given SO MUCH.

That she talks to her daughters about having their own dreams but knowing that they'll need to sacrifice them for their husband's vision WITHOUT LOSING HOPE (good luck with that) speaks volumes about Lisa.

OMG, now Faith's father (first name James, public FB page) is posting FB links to articles on the duty of children to parents. From the article he posted:

In contrast to a pagan Roman family, where the children were to obey their father until he died, in a Christian home children are to obey their parents until the parents die or the children marry. When Christians marry, they establish a new unit wherein the husband is the head. So "children" here can mean infants to adults who are not married. (bolding mine)

Full article here: gracevalley.org/sermon_trans/2004/Duty_of_Children_to_Parents.html#.VIN9EAhKtpk.facebook

That'll entice Faith to come home for sure. Yep.

These people are freaking crazy.

OMG, now Faith's father (first name James, public FB page) is posting FB links to articles on the duty of children to parents. From the article he posted:

In contrast to a pagan Roman family, where the children were to obey their father until he died, in a Christian home children are to obey their parents until the parents die or the children marry. When Christians marry, they establish a new unit wherein the husband is the head. So "children" here can mean infants to adults who are not married. (bolding mine)

Full article here: gracevalley.org/sermon_trans/2004/Duty_of_Children_to_Parents.html#.VIN9EAhKtpk.facebook

That'll entice Faith to come home for sure. Yep.

These people are freaking crazy.

Nice trap they've set. :angry-banghead: Go, Faith, and don't look back! I hope that, in time, she can help any/all of the siblings who decide they want out of the crazy, too.

Archived