IGNORED

Jessa Duggar is married

PrairieGirl

They are way better at kissing that jill and derrick. Going with the Felbers for their photography was a really good move, these shots are incredible.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those shots are beautiful. Hell, I'd hire the Felbers to photograph my wedding based on the work I've seen from this wedding and Alyssa (Bates) Webster's and I am light years from fundie (proud cafeteria Catholic). It also doesn't hurt that the couple is very photogenic. Jessa is gorgeous.

Is it just me or does it look like Jessa is kissing Ben's chin?

They are lovely photos.

I'm also hoping JB & M knew nothing beforehand about the kiss in private.

I'm still trying to figure out why the pastor had them display a 'Duggar kiss'. Is it more holy than other kisses. It always looks cold and just icky to me.

The groomsmen are hilarious.Like an army. How many groomsmen can one have? And the one left to J'Ben looks like John Maxwell.

I like the color choices, though.

According to Gawker, Jinger and some others walked in on Jessa and Ben fucking in the church. :lol:

http://gawker.com/did-jessa-duggar-get- ... 1655581133

The Lord has blessed them and brought them together. To hear so many people discussing what they inadvertendly walked into was heartbreaking and troubling. Why did this happen? How could this beautiful, joyus day now be forever tainted and destroyed by rumors about what the girls may (or may not have) seen? And if this is true why would they commit such an act in the Lord's home...the same Lord who guided them together. This really made me question Ben's headship and leadership skills.

According to Gawker, Jinger and some others walked in on Jessa and Ben fucking in the church. :lol:

http://gawker.com/did-jessa-duggar-get- ... 1655581133

I went and checked out the blog they found that out from--it's that parody blog by the woman who wrote about liking to wear long skirts because she could pee outside. The one that has a Nataleigh, Ashleigh, and Kimberleigh.

I went and checked out the blog they found that out from--it's that parody blog by the woman who wrote about liking to wear long skirts because she could pee outside. The one that has a Nataleigh, Ashleigh, and Kimberleigh.

I'm actually disappointed to hear that. I guess I'm a terrible person.

They should check their sources. That blog is a parody and it kinda sucks for Jessa that now there is an article saying that she was caught having sex in church by her own sister.

Well, the rumor should make JimBob's head spin, at least. :lol:

Judging by the photo Jessa posted to Instagram yesterday, they'll be dry-humping on the putt-putt course in no time. So modest.

Where are they living again?

LOL. That groomsman shot looks like they are a crew of rugged sensitive men coming to make bespoke cocktails at trendy bars with exposed brick and cursive logos.

Michael K at dlisted.com has absolutely delicious snark on a scandalous, I tell you, report that Jessa & Ben did the deed inside a church meeting room, and Michael also comments on the black-and-white kissing selfie that the duo posted. In response to a – – probably satirical – – criticism from a blogger that Ben's headship was all wrong for having done it on the church property, Michael snarks, "Eh, judging by the way Ben’s mouth is sealed shut in that picture, his headship game isn’t that great anyway."

Oh Michael K. Almost as good as our thoughtful, et. al.!

Michael K at dlisted.com has absolutely delicious snark on a scandalous, I tell you, report that Jessa & Ben did the deed inside a church meeting room, and Michael also comments on the black-and-white kissing selfie that the duo posted. In response to a – – probably satirical – – criticism from a blogger that Ben's headship was all wrong for having done it on the church property, Michael snarks, "Eh, judging by the way Ben’s mouth is sealed shut in that picture, his headship game isn’t that great anyway."

Oh Michael K. Almost as good as our thoughtful, et. al.!

The doing the deed is from a fake blog that popped up during the razing Ruth outing. There is no evidence it is true. It just keeps getting picked up by shitty sources.

To quote someone else, the blog and the reports are like herpes and just won't go away. It has shown up in every single Jessa wedding thread.

Is it just me or does it look like Jessa is kissing Ben's chin?

They are lovely photos.

I'm also hoping JB & M knew nothing beforehand about the kiss in private.

I'm still trying to figure out why the pastor had them display a 'Duggar kiss'. Is it more holy than other kisses. It always looks cold and just icky to me.

I thought it was just me. She's kissing his chin and he's kissing her upperlip.

That blog made it to my local news radio station. I listened to the whole story and the radio hosts were having a ball with it.

They kept saying Jinger's name as Ringer but with a J. They just kept saying that they waited long enough and that they are HOT blooded for each other. They pointed out they were married and didn't even kiss so its natural for them to want it right away.

I was just laughing because it was so ridicuous1

Mr. Jerkit is off work today and is going to the store and texted to see if I needed anything. I asked him to pick up People magazine. I'm so ashamed of myself.

The no Bates thing--maybe due to their new show? Otherwise, interesting. I hadn't caught this before--did Erin play the piano again? I notice neither one had a harp solo--I figured that would be in there somewhere, but now that they own at least one electric guitar.....

Archived