IGNORED

Jessa Duggar is married

PrairieGirl

The no Bates thing--maybe due to their new show? Otherwise, interesting. I hadn't caught this before--did Erin play the piano again? I notice neither one had a harp solo--I figured that would be in there somewhere, but now that they own at least one electric guitar.....

According to the program, Erin banged out the bridal processional.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The no Bates thing--maybe due to their new show? Otherwise, interesting. I hadn't caught this before--did Erin play the piano again? I notice neither one had a harp solo--I figured that would be in there somewhere, but now that they own at least one electric guitar.....

There were Bates there - at the after-party/actual reception there were pictures that included Lawson and Tori, probably others.

Were there any jeubs there? They were invited I'm pretty sure.

I did not realize they were friends. Does anyone know if they were at Jill's wedding.

I did not realize they were friends. Does anyone know if they were at Jill's wedding.

In the thread about the jeubs they were discussing weather or not they could be uninvited after all of their scandal, so it made me curious to know what ended up happening.

I crack up at 'the girls set their own courtship standards' as Jimbo and Michelle profess, yet freaked out at Jill's front hug and Jessa & Ben holding hands before engagement while praying with their parents! What were they going to do … clear the table and do it right there on the table, in the restaurant? I would love to be a fly on the wall when they watched TLCs airing of the Benessa engagement episode ... not only a front hug, but a looooong front hug before marriage!

Ben is way too young to get married. Yes, people get married at 19 and can have a long marriage, however, they're so insulated and he has no means of supporting a family. Not even a family 'business' as many of the other fundies have. Buy used and save the difference can only get you so far in life. Jimbo quizzing Derrick on camera about how was he going to support Jill, yet a few episodes later, has no issue with a 19 year old 'acting' as his assistant, marrying his daughter.

I get the comparisons of the weddings/dresses, to each their own, everyone likes different things, but let's face it, with their upbringing, beliefs and in comparison to other fundie weddings, it was right in line and/or better than most. Their wedding dresses certainly were! Personally, I didn't like either bridesmaid dress. Something was 'off' with the coral ones, maybe the ruffle, the fit, the material, something just didn't sit right with me.

In the thread about the jeubs they were discussing weather or not they could be uninvited after all of their scandal, so it made me curious to know what ended up happening.

Thanks for the information!!

Just saw the pic on Jessa's Instagram of Michelle & JimBob reenacting jessa and Ben's black/white kissing photo. So very wrong. Can't even let their kids do their own thing. Have to get in on the attention. Guess it didn't bother Jessa though if she posted it. Blehhhh.

Archived