IGNORED

Jessa Duggar is married

PrairieGirl

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edgar and Daisy Roberts, Norma (Roberts) and Adam Gilligan are there and have posted about traveling. No pictures yet, not sure which other Roberts kids went.

Poor girl. The misery begins. Seewald Senior's comment that he hopes they grow closer together is not encouraging. I hope she enjoyed her last five minutes of being her own person beacuse now is is just Mrs. Benjamin Michael Seewald, paid in full, property of a ridgid, immautre 19 year-old kid who thinks he knows everything. :disgust: :pull-hair:

Poor girl. The misery begins. Seewald Senior's comment that he hopes they grow closer together is not encouraging. I hope she enjoyed her last five minutes of being her own person beacuse now is is just Mrs. Benjamin Michael Seewald, paid in full, property of a ridgid, immautre 19 year-old kid who thinks he knows everything. :disgust: :pull-hair:

I agree, except, sadly, no Duggar kid ever really had the chance to be her/his own person. The person they have to be is defined by Gothard and Boob&J'Chelle, and if you don't comply, there are many lovely ATI programs which will surely help to brainwash convince you.

"I was the same age as Ben when I was going through the same thing," his father, Michael, 39, told PEOPLE of his son's courtship of Jessa. "For me, it helped to mature me. A committed relationship does a lot to mature a young man. It does make them grow up a little bit. I can see that happening to Ben already."

I didn't realize Michael Seewald was only 39. So he was 19 or 20 when he married. A lot makes sense about him, now.

Also, sorry Michael, but you should be mature before you marry. You should not expect marriage to change you - that way lies disaster.

Jessa and Ben wanted to experience their first kiss in private, so they didn't do it at the altar. All of that going on about how sacred it is, and they didn't even do it. How stupid!

I noticed that only Jinger and Jordyn were among the brides party and only two of the boys for groomsmen...she had friends and in-laws on her court, wonder if that says anything about her place in the family or simply that the girls didn't want to be in another wedding??

I say Good for her to keep her kiss private. It isn't anybodys damn business to be watching the personal intimate moments of another couple (especially dad) and also...goody on her not to let jim bob get up there and direct their moment. that's all.

edited for spelling

So, I was looking around on-line and saw Jessa and Ben's invitation - I didn't realize his middle name is Michael.

Two Duggars have fathers-in-law named Michael, two Duggars married men with the middle name of Michael, one Duggar has the middle name of Michael and one Duggar named his son Michael.

Lot of Michaels in that family.

Edgar and Daisy Roberts, Norma (Roberts) and Adam Gilligan are there and have posted about traveling. No pictures yet, not sure which other Roberts kids went.

Time and Francia White (the couple who named their kid Heistheway) also went to AK.

How did they not kiss at the wedding?! Couldn't they have done a peck? That must have been awkward.

Hmm, I think that could have been their tiny piece of rebellion. Everybody expected it from them and a lot of people were ready to make fun of how awkward they would look trying to kiss for the first time. And now, they get nothing. I actually think it's quite cool, it's their decision when and where to kiss.

Could have also been a sublte f** you to Boob and TLC who surely wanted to have that speshul moment captured on camera. :nenner:

List of the wedding party:

"Duggar's younger sister Jinger was her maid of honor. She was also joined by bridesmaids Jessica Seewald, Danielle Seewald, Michelle Seewald, Peyton Weiss, Anna Hackel, and Amara Query. Seewald's best man was best friend Dylan McMahan. His groomsmen included his sibling Russ Seewald and Duggar's brothers Josiah and Joseph. Flower girls included Jordyn-Grace Duggar and Faith Seewald."

I'm thinking they left out Jana, Joy-Anna, Jill, and maybe Anna? That would make it ten, the number of bridesmaids they mentioned would be in the wedding earlier in the year.

Jessa and Ben wanted to experience their first kiss in private, so they didn't do it at the altar. All of that going on about how sacred it is, and they didn't even do it. How stupid!

Good for her! I just wondered what JB thought when he says they can kiss now

From the other Duggar thread:

Starcasm said they left in the middle of the ceremony to go into a room and kiss while the preacher did a sermon on purity

And that Jana, Jill, and Joy were bridesmaids

duggar-wedding-435.jpg

You'd think they could have gotten Ben a decent pair of shoes that weren't curling up at the toe. :?

A committed relationship doesn't make you more mature, neither does marriage. You can't make a person change or grow up Micheal Seeward

Her dress was a pale blush. No virginal white for Jessa either. I really want to think the bridesmaids wore a shade called bashful.

Archived