IGNORED

Save me from falling into a rabbit hole-Sparkling Lauren

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I think it's even worse. I don't think that is Lauren, because she says she's not naturally very hairy. She just wants the girls to see lots of hairy women.

Bloody ridiculous. Weirdly pervy and so not age appropriate. And also who cares. Most people probably go a bit natural at some time or other. I know I do. Anyway there's tons of unshaving at rainbow gatherings. They've seen it all before. Why make it a thing?

I get the feeling it could be sooner than that. As soon as those girls start their periods, they'll be "women," and therefore encouraged to go be all that women can be, in Lauren's mind.

I HAVE also seen that mindset in certain alternative groups around, yes.

Surely she won't share this view. I most sincerely hope not.

........like a dead baby?

Oh God that's creepy. Could Lauren see it was coming and guess that David was getting worse mentally and might end up killing someone?

They also walked through a cemetery and talked about death coincidentally on Elijah's last day. I think some of their formerly held Calvinist beliefs about predestiny and death and life being one and the same influenced some of the morbid posts, like the dead foal one. Maybe they just talked a lot about death, like everyday or something.

Or maybe she's setting the scene to assert she has some kind of gift of prophesy or ESP or something. She's already dipped her toes in with the telepathy salad. :?

Archived