IGNORED

Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Hanged

doggie

How very pro life of them :roll:

Pro abortion. Once the baby is born nobody gives a shit out it. Even while the women is pregnant. They complain about tax dollars being used

UGH. Full disclosure: I didn't read the thread because this man makes me stabby but I have to post because I know him personally. He is literally the worst person I know in real life, and he's terrible in SO MANY other ways than his views on abortion. Mostly his views on women in general, and how he treats women.

I could go on and on about how awful he is but I won't. His views are well documented across the internet. Just, ugh.

EDIT: I thought better of discussing some of his more personal details. Suffice to say, he was adopted and that is a lot of the reason he's vehemently anti-abortion.

Sorry for the double post but I thought I'd add that he himself is Catholic, and super devout in some ways, but not others. He picks and chooses which "laws" to follow to the letter and completely ignores others. But the ones he feels strongly about he goes far out of his way to observe and yell about, and conveniently never really discusses those other aspects that he ignores. He's also a big fan of evolutionary psychology, which he's written about for the NR before. He's a grotesque hypocrite.

UGH. Full disclosure: I didn't read the thread because this man makes me stabby but I have to post because I know him personally. He is literally the worst person I know in real life, and he's terrible in SO MANY other ways than his views on abortion. Mostly his views on women in general, and how he treats women.

I could go on and on about how awful he is but I won't. His views are well documented across the internet. Just, ugh.

EDIT: I thought better of discussing some of his more personal details. Suffice to say, he was adopted and that is a lot of the reason he's vehemently anti-abortion.

What the belief that it's not okay to have an abortion because if his mother had chosen abortion instead of adoption, he would not exist? I wasn't adopted, but if my mother hadn't chosen to have sex with my dad, I wouldn't exist. Am I supposed to draw the conclusion that everyone should have to have sex with my dad?

Interestingly enough, I know the editor-in-chief of Townhall.com personally, and he is literally the worst person I know in real life. Especially his views on women, how he treats them, and how he is a hypocrite about "family values." There seems to be a pattern here...

Interestingly enough, I know the editor-in-chief of Townhall.com personally, and he is literally the worst person I know in real life. Especially his views on women, how he treats them, and how he is a hypocrite about "family values." There seems to be a pattern here...

I am SHOCKED, shocked I tell you, that he's terrible in real life! :lol:

What the belief that it's not okay to have an abortion because if his mother had chosen abortion instead of adoption, he would not exist? I wasn't adopted, but if my mother hadn't chosen to have sex with my dad, I wouldn't exist. Am I supposed to draw the conclusion that everyone should have to have sex with my dad?

I'm not really following the links you're making here, but yes, his issue is that he can't get past the idea of his own potential abortion so therefore no one should ever be able to have one. After all, he firmly believes he's a gift to the world, and who knows how many other potential Kevins are just waiting to be born??

He's 100% okay with non-marital sex - and if that results in a pregnancy (which is all the woman's fault in his mind) the woman must bear the child. So he's not all "family values" - just in some specific ways.

He's also a big fan of evolutionary psychology, which he's written about for the NR before. He's a grotesque hypocrite.

Weird. I mentioned upthread that he and I attended the same (very liberal in general but with the requisite uber-conservative here and there--it is Texas, after all) university and studied the same subject...I also took a class in evolutionary psych there from a prof who was unbelievably misogynist and hateful. So I'm envisioning him in class, totally stoked about arguing with the liberal literature profs on the one hand and then soaking up ideas from the icky evolutionary psych prof with the desperate, unmatched zeal of an insecure Rush Limbaugh wannabe. Barf.

Weird. I mentioned upthread that he and I attended the same (very liberal in general but with the requisite uber-conservative here and there--it is Texas, after all) university and studied the same subject...I also took a class in evolutionary psych there from a prof who was unbelievably misogynist and hateful. So I'm envisioning him in class, totally stoked about arguing with the liberal literature profs on the one hand and then soaking up ideas from the icky evolutionary psych prof with the desperate, unmatched zeal of an insecure Rush Limbaugh wannabe. Barf.

This is an exactly perfect description of him! :lol: He lives for arguing with liberals and salivates over the conservative crazies who are more famous than him.

Because he's okay with killing women for aborting a clump of cells, but not with "killing" the clump of cells. I think we may have a disconnect on what pro LIFE actually means.

The death penalty itself is an abomination that should be executed. I'm so glad my state doesn't put up with that shit.

Yes it is. The death penalty should be outlawed here in the U.S.

• 2 weeks later...

I swear, sometimes it's like The Handmaid's Tale was not was Atwood said it was (a natural extension of what the world would be like if we took all current misogynistic thought and saw it through to its natural conclusion), it's either a prophecy or a playbook for these people and they don't even know it :shock:

Archived