IGNORED

The Ken Alexander School of Statistical Analysis

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know, after reading some of these, I find myself actually feeling sorry for Lori and I didn't think that was possible. Ken is such an asshat!

I know. Lori is so terrible and is usually more vocal than Ken. Add to that the fact that Ken moderates himself to try to make himself look better (a skill Lori just doesn't understand) and it's easy to forget he's a total asshat and think that Ken is the victim to his shrew wife. I say this because I was feeling this way in a thread a while back before Koala brought me back to reality.

Reading his comments really reminded me of what a jerk he is and how much those two deserve each other. We should just start linking back to this thread whenever anyone starts feeling sorry for Ken.

You know, after reading some of these, I find myself actually feeling sorry for Lori and I didn't think that was possible. Ken is such an asshat!

They deserve each other equally.

I think it might partially explain:

- her black and white approach

- her short posting style

- her dislike of long, complicated arguments

- some of the dislike of "conflict resolution skills"

He rambles on forever, pulls numbers out of his ass, and pretends to be sophisticated. He pretends to agree with people and to be reasonable, and then sneaks in the facts that he complete disagrees. He never really bothers to have any real conversation or dialogue - you know, which involves listening to the other person and having some normal back and forth. It's all about him trying to complain about the post (derail, red herring, exception, traumatized, non-believer, wrong believer, too mean, dares to use direct quotes of comments, etc.), and then give a long speech about how brilliant he is and how you need to listen to him to do things God's way. No wonder she's not a big fan of more communication in marriage.

I think I'll put it in terms Ken would understand.

Responsibility for the shittiness of Ken and Lori's marriage is 50% Lori's, and 50% Ken's.

I think I'll put it in terms Ken would understand.

Responsibility for the shittiness of Ken and Lori's marriage is 50% Lori's, and 50% Ken's.

Nah, terms Ken would understand would be this: Responsibility for the shittiness of Ken and Lori's marriage is 100% Lori's, and 100% Ken's.

It's very important in Ken world that percentages not add up to 100.

See also:

A Biblical marriage is superior to an "equal" marriage because as I love and make may wife more important than myself, and she chooses to submit, the goal is to give each other 100% of ourselves, not 50-50%.

I think it might partially explain:

- her black and white approach

- her short posting style

- her dislike of long, complicated arguments

- some of the dislike of "conflict resolution skills"

He rambles on forever, pulls numbers out of his ass, and pretends to be sophisticated. He pretends to agree with people and to be reasonable, and then sneaks in the facts that he complete disagrees. He never really bothers to have any real conversation or dialogue - you know, which involves listening to the other person and having some normal back and forth. It's all about him trying to complain about the post (derail, red herring, exception, traumatized, non-believer, wrong believer, too mean, dares to use direct quotes of comments, etc.), and then give a long speech about how brilliant he is and how you need to listen to him to do things God's way. No wonder she's not a big fan of more communication in marriage.

I see it!

Maybe her thought was "I could listen to two hours of bloviating and fake statistics, barely getting a word in edgewise, every time he wants something, or I could tell him that, from now on, I want him to say 'do it' and I will submit. That way, I can say 'yes, sir,' do whatever he wants, and still have an hour and a half to myself that I didn't have the old way. If what he wants is sex, I'll have an hour and 50 minutes!"

There definitely haven't been that many people reading Lori's blog ever!

And we know that at least one of them spanked a child too hard... wasn't there one woman who was afraid she broke her child's arm?

Yes, but according to Ken we "know" she was not an abusive mother :evil-eye:

There definitely haven't been that many people reading Lori's blog ever!

And we know that at least one of them spanked a child too hard... wasn't there one woman who was afraid she broke her child's arm?

Yeah I would say 14.78% of her page views are me.

To go along with the statistics, I want a copy of the Ken Alexander Collegiate Dictionary --

with special definitions for

mischaracterization,

submit,

godly,

difficult (as in wife),

mentor,

feminist,

willful.

Last post.

Oh, and exception.

To go along with the statistics, I want a copy of the Ken Alexander Collegiate Dictionary --

with special definitions for

mischaracterization,

submit,

godly,

difficult (as in wife),

mentor,

feminist,

willful.

Last post.

Oh, and exception.

Slander and libel

Reading through Ken's stats makes me think of the old "binders of women" comment from the last American election.

Maybe that's how Ken keeps such a good count of all the thousands of rebellious women he and Lori know and have saved.

Reading through Ken's stats makes me think of the old "binders of women" comment from the last American election.

Maybe that's how Ken keeps such a good count of all the thousands of rebellious women he and Lori know and have saved.

Only Ken doesn't use binders, he uses Trapper Keepers. :?

Only Ken doesn't use binders, he uses Trapper Keepers. :?

Because he and Lori want women to be Trapper Keepers of the HOME!!!

Yeah. I didn't get much sleep last night. :|

In the dictionary of Ken-speak:

Difficult:

1. A description that applies to 68% of wives.

2. A way to describe a wife who wants to buy organic vegetables and urges you to eat them instead of junk food.

3. A way to describe a wife with a chemical/hormonal imbalance that triggers violent and suicidal behavior.

Controlling:

1. A description that applies to 99% of women.

2. A way to describe a wife who isn't instantly up for her 10 mins of sexual duty to her husband, claims that she is beyond exhausted caring for all the kids and suggests that she might be less tired if he pitched in with the babies instead of going off to play basketball.

3. A wife who objects to frequent sex on the basis that she finds it painful or traumatic.

Only one in a quintillion spankings lead to abuse? Why, Ken admitted he put a bruise on one of his sons. There's the .00000001 right there.

No no no no... silly woman.

The damn liberals have just changed the definition of abuse to includes certain perfectly acceptable things like "bruising their children."

See also, spousal abuse:

Certainly if she feels abused she should seek wise counsel, but all the 25% statistics of Christian marriages have experienced some type of abuse shows is that abuse is now a loose term

I saw this post in a old Lori thread:

I had a look at a few posts on her blog, and this one made me angry. The post is not terrible, but the comments are another story. (It's basically a Debi Pearl / CTBHHM love fest)

lorialexander.blogspot.ca/2012/03/not-created-to-be-abused.html

And now climax of Kristi's situation, Lori offeres another piece of counsel:

That broke my heart. I even did something I've never done before on a blog found through FJ. I left a comment for Kristi. All those women telling her to just suck it up for Jesus really grinds my gears.

(edited for riffles)

Ken says this:

Would that be enough to get you and FJ off her back? It has nothing to do with her stated purpose, but everything to do with your purpose, but who knows, maybe a post on the subject is warranted to help alleviate your fears of the .000001 chance that her blog will be any part of continuing the abuse.

Hmmm... Ken, when Lori tells a woman who is being verbally and emotionally abused to stop nagging and to make sure she is not full of bitterness and anger, that is certainly helping abuse continue.

I just wonder how many other stories of abuse Lori has gotten that are promptly deleted because they "detract from her message." :(

Hey Lori, Divorce from my abusive husband lessened my pain! By 100%! The only pain I have now is knowing that my poor innocent children have to be subjected to his crap. Thankfully it's only weekends now and not every day.

She's a prick. I felt myself dying inside and realized there was no way I could live like that. I was tired of being treated like dirt. That's normal. That's human. She's expecting women to be robots. no way. No how. That is NOT what God wants.

Hey Lori, Divorce from my abusive husband lessened my pain! By 100%! The only pain I have now is knowing that my poor innocent children have to be subjected to his crap. Thankfully it's only weekends now and not every day.

She's a prick. I felt myself dying inside and realized there was no way I could live like that. I was tired of being treated like dirt. That's normal. That's human. She's expecting women to be robots. no way. No how. That is NOT what God wants.

I'm really sorry for what you and your kids have been through, but also glad you got away. ((to you)) for being so courageous and doing the right thing for your babies.

I think this comment that Lori wrote about Ken back in 2011 is very telling:

I use to want Ken to serve me.

When I said my vows to him on my wedding day that I would love, honor, and cherish him I think I really meant that he should love, honor, and cherish me. Now I know better.

I am so much happier serving him and making him happy instead of expecting him to serve me and make me happy.

She also took the time to rate their marriage (pre-submission) on a scale of 1-10:

If 1 means you have a very difficult marriage and 10 means your marriage is really easy, mine would have rated a 2 in the past...We argued all the time. He drove me crazy. Everything he did bothered me.

Archived