IGNORED

Delaying trip to Peru=great calling from God

ILikePie

god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-desire-his-command.html

Seriously, from the way Raquel talks about it, you'd think God ordered her to sacrifice her firstborn child (IF she ever gets married :? )...

Do with me as You please.

* as long as it's what I want to do

You know how when you go travel and have to go home you really want to go back but realize that you have to stay and deal with your real life, plus the place you visited would be less special feeling if you stayed there all the time? Well that is what is going on with Raquel, but she has to Jesus it up because saying "I want to go back but I can't." isn't sparkly enough for her. And I think she is desperately looking for a way to avoid dealing with her real life and Peru seems to be her golden ticket, at least in her mind. Age twenty is coming up and she is no longer gong to be a teenager. She has no job. No plans. No college. Nothing besides twitter, a band who hasn't released anything and a blog people don't read anymore.

Raquel is such an annoying, shallow, and immature little whiner. I rarely look at her blog, but found an August post today entitled:

I can be so pitiful sometimes.

Well, if we sometimes and make it 90% of the time, I can finally agree with Raquel about something.

On her twitter she tweets this:

Okay, peeps, what's up with all the singleness complaining on my TL? #aintnobodygottimeforthat

an hour later this:

Do you ever just wonder if there's someone out there who secretly thinks of you and wants to talk to you but doesn't know how to..

For someone who thinks no one should complain about being single she sure does seem to focus on the idea that she is single and there is someone longing for her but is just too shy to mention it. This is not the first time she has tweeted or written things like this.

God is sending Raquel to her "home" in Peru. :roll: No info on what she is going to do there but I bet she will be just as useful as John Shrader.

I don't know what happened to Raquel's "band" but she has started an instagram with just her singing.

http://instagram.com/a_mere_breath

I am only a mere breath, blowing in whichever direction my Creator desires

This is from her twitter. :roll: Unless God calls her to get a job, stop with the selfies, or go to college.

Actually, knowing Raquel, she'll probably buy a bunch of souvenirs, thereby stimulating the local economy. That's.... Kinda useful?

Also, I do not control the direction my breath goes. Te molecules just kind of drift.

How does she have SO MANY followers on her singing-clips-only Instagram? She doesn't even have that many followers on her regular twitter! I find her vids where she's just singing into the camera kind of creepy, btw.

Oh, and her blog says she is going back to Peru now. I guess Jesus bought her a plane ticket after all.

Archived