IGNORED

Behind Enemy lines

debrand

nogreaterjoy.org/articles/behind-enemy-lines/

As I step out of my car and begin my long walk across the parking lot I can already feel the oppression in the air. With each step I take the darkness increases and I know deep in my soul that I am now behind enemy lines.

Where could this person be heading...North Korea? A war torn country?

Walking through the gates of the public high-school where I teach feels as if I were walking into a concentration camp dedicated to the spiritual death of those imprisoned behind these walls.

I have used public schools and home schooled my own children so I don't have anything against either form of education. Anyone that compares a public school to a concentration camp has no idea what a concentration camp is.

As a missionary masquerading as one of the “guards†I am an eyewitness to the daily indoctrination and spiritual torture that is inflicted upon those who have been sentenced to come here by their own well meaning parents.

This person is not supposed to be a 'missionary' to their students. Statistically most people in the United States are Christian. There is no reason to stealth evangelize someone else's children. Also, what does spiritual torture even mean?

Our sex-crazed American culture has defiled the minds and bodies of our sons and daughters. So much so that 23 out of 30 believe that homosexuality is acceptable

Good!

Basically, the writer blames all the 'evils' of the current culture on public schools

One such family that I knew from church was the Walsh (10) family. The Walsh family home-schooled their children for many years but when two of their daughters reached high-school age, they decided to send them to the public school where I teach. As soon as I found out about their decision, I warned them about the spiritual dangers of public education, but sadly they ignored my warning. It was as if their daughters where placed inside a spiritual gas chamber. It didn’t take long for the poison to take effect. Within a year’s time one of them even became a lesbian. My heart broke each and every time I saw her walk around campus with her girlfriend. I can only imagine how utterly devastated her family must feel.

Her family might not be devastated at all. They might have already known that their daughter was gay. Public school did not make their daughter gay. She was already attracted to girls but public school might have given her the confidence to be more honest with her feelings. That isn't a bad thing

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a piece of shit. A "public school missionary"? I hope he's not still teaching. And if he is, I hope the school finds out about him and fires his ass.

So he compares public schools to a concentration camp, which is bad enough, but that same "concentration camp" signs his paychecks? Fine ethics he has there.

When I look around the room as I’m teaching one of my classes, I am all too aware that 15 out of 30 of these dear children are sexually active (1)

ew

no

stop

Thinking about your teenage students' sexual activity is your problem. These are minors who are (hopefully) engaging in sex with other minors. You are a grown ass man. Stop thinking about teenagers having sex you perv.

Am I the only one who was a goody goody in HS, had goody goody friends, took honors classes, and played on the tennis team? And I didn't have sex or experience spiritual warfare or anything like that? No? Just me?

I went to school orientation with my kids and it was the happiest "concentration camp" ever. They even got treat bags with a hand written letter from their teachers. Clearly these are horrible "guards" who are just plotting to steal the souls of my children and turn them into lesbians. :roll:

I wonder what parents would think if they knew that the highschool teacher thought this about them and their children.

I might have just tweeted his Concentration Camp quote to his high school AND school board...

I would love to see the fallout from this!! :popcorn2:

So if the school is a concentration camp, then he's basically helping to gas the inmates and shovel their bodies into the ovens, no?

Since you're whoring yourself out for a buck, maybe it's time you got off that moral high horse, you fucking hypocrite.

And I seriously doubt that public school turned that girl into a lesbian. More like she felt safe enough that she knew she'd have the support she needed to be proud of who she is.

Am I the only one who was a goody goody in HS, had goody goody friends, took honors classes, and played on the tennis team? And I didn't have sex or experience spiritual warfare or anything like that? No? Just me?

I didnt' even learn to be a lesbian and went to public school for my entire schooling career!

No, you're not the only one. Well, I wasn't on the tennis team, but other than that, yeah, I was a goody goody, too. Of course, that was back in the halcyon days of old, the early 1970s, before the Dark Mark began to form over schools across our fair land. :roll:

Ahhhhh yes, the EPS - Evil Public Schools. There are so many reasons that the quotes referenced in the initial post make my blood boil. . .

I went to parochial school for Kindergarten and then everthing after that through my 2nd Bachelor's degree were in the EPS system. My dh had the reverse experience. We argued endlessly about where our kids would go . . . until we had them. Life is such a wonderful teacher, isn't it?

Long story short, our three boys have had quite a varied educational experience. We started the 2 oldest out being "good" parents and sent them to our church's "Christian Day School". Turns out our oldest boy is on the Autism spectrum, and the good old CDS teachers, although some were good, in general view any of those kinds of diagnoses (i.e. with no obvious phsyical defect or deformity) as being more of a "total lack of self control". Not wanting my brilliant boy to be educated by people who faulted him for something he indeed had no control over, and not wanting the middle child to feel like he was better than his older brother, we pulled them both and sent them to . . . the EPS. And guess what? They did great! The oldest boy got interventions to help him, even though I still feel guilt at waiting so long to make the switch. He made friends! Good friends! And you know what else? Neither of them became evil devil worshippers or homosexuals that I know of. In fact, because they went out among the "heathens", they know how to be respectful of other people's ideas. They don't act like so many of their former classmates like they are a better class of people. Thank God I sent them to the EPS! Sometimes I see BS about how the EPS try to brainwash kids and how they can't read their Bibles or pray in class, and I want to scream out -- I call bullshit!!! Because that is so not the way it is.

Sorry - the story isn't very short, is it? Well, eight years pass and our youngest is in 3rd grade and also on the spectrum. He went K-2 to the EPS, but I wanted to try homeschooling that year because he was so academically ahead of his peers, but emotionally behind. I got a day job at the end of the year, so we thought, well, maybe he's mature enough to go to the day school. Yeah, well, not so much. In eight years, nothing changed. After that experience, I can see why people become atheists. I did not, but it was a real faith shaker. It's still hard to think about. He's in a different EPS now because we moved, and in general, he's doing great. Again, thank God for the EPS. In the middle of this, some schmuck in Bible class was talking about I don't know what, but he used the phrase EPS in his presentation. I went right up to him after and said, ya know, some of us don't have a choice, and that term is really offensive. And besides, would you want your kid to be one light among many or one light in the darkness? He apologized at least.

Argggh. So yeah. That guy in the original post. He's an idiot. A blithering f-ing idiot. And shame on him for cannibalizing his own profession! If it's so bad, why is he teaching there? I am so bloody sick and tired of "Christians" making accusations about the EPS (which is a term I use tongue-in-cheek, with much snarkery) banning God and promoting this idea or that idea. They have no clue! Not even a fraction of an iota of a clue. And this dude is in the middle of it! I wish they would STFU and stick with their own elitist little cliques instead of stirring the fires of hatred and false persecution in the masses.

That is all. *steps off soapbox*

Our sex-crazed American culture has defiled the minds and bodies of our sons and daughters. So much so that 23 out of 30 believe that homosexuality is acceptable

I am homeschooling this year and I believe that homosexuality is normal and people are simply born that way. I have gay friends who have been together longer than my husband and I. I support marriage equality.

The public schools here in the Bible belt have so many Christians that, sadly, this view is not accepted here. God, I can't wait to get out of here and live in a more progressive city.

What a deceptive, dishonest asshole. :angry-banghead:

It's even more of a slap in the face to all logic that he is in the science department.

But I guess it's good he doesn't teach English, since he seems to misread the name of the school as FuckGay Vagina.

(sorry, my inner 12-year-old insisted on that, and I couldn't control her)

I might have just tweeted his Concentration Camp quote to his high school AND school board...

If he's tenured, this won't do to much, though his teacher's union might not like hearing about it...

Is there anything that fundies won't compare to the Holocaust? :roll:

If he's tenured, this won't do to much, though his teacher's union might not like hearing about it...

:lol: Tenure? Teacher's union? It's North Carolina.

Archived