IGNORED

New swag from the Botkinettes!

Marian the Librarian

A narcissistic crazy prick like DPIATR has more victims than Lourdes.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A narcissistic crazy prick like DPIATR has more victims than Lourdes.

Yes. And let's not forget how daring he was with Lourdes (climbing in her window, cornering her in the kitchen when the children were in the next room watching a movie). This is a man with experience with this, and also a man who needs to keep pushing the boundaries to feel the same excitement he once did.

I'm still not sure he did anything with the Botkins though. I agree with others that he would more likely pick victims with less standing and whose families were more dependent on him. I'm sure BCA provided plenty of those for him to choose from.

Doug may have just given one of the Botkinettes an off feeling. Some people are born with perv radar. I was. All she had to do was tell daddy that there was something off and if he trusted her instincts, he'd have begun distancing himself. There would nothing to tell, but he'd protect his daughters.

"If he trusted her instincts" being the key phrase here. Since women are seen at lesser beings than men in Fundyville, there is the possibility that many women/girls are abused/molested/taken advantage of by another man (possible a friend of the father) because of course she is just a stupid women whose job is to stay sweet, pretty and keep their mouths shut because nothing intelligent comes out of them anyway.

In the case of Daddy Botkin, it would not surprise me that he would have distanced himself from DPIATR, not to protect them, but because he wants his daughters all to himself. :ew:

In the case of Daddy Botkin, it would not surprise me that he would have distanced himself from DPIATR, not to protect them, but because he wants his daughters all to himself. :ew:

That is disturbing scenario, but possible. :| The Botkin girls do have a weird vibe. Like they're trying to have an aura of Victorian serenity or some other weird thing they thought up.... i sure hope they've never been in any abusive situations.

Interesting....I listened to the first one just because I used to be an avid follower of Vision Forum and the Botkin girls before I left the movement, and I wanted to hear just how they would try to back track. It was ridiculous - 56 minutes of them trying to repair their damaged images. From someone who was deeply affected by their teachings back in the day, I was honestly disgusted. It's too little, too late.

Posted about it on my blog: http://nightingalesongs.blogspot.com/20 ... cking.html

Interesting....I listened to the first one just because I used to be an avid follower of Vision Forum and the Botkin girls before I left the movement, and I wanted to hear just how they would try to back track. It was ridiculous - 56 minutes of them trying to repair their damaged images. From someone who was deeply affected by their teachings back in the day, I was honestly disgusted. It's too little, too late.

Posted about it on my blog: http://nightingalesongs.blogspot.com/20 ... cking.html

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You rock! :cracking-up:

That was excellent. I'm working on a review of that "It's Not About Staying at Home" talk, and I think you nailed it. No where do they suggest that they might have been wrong. They don't even apologize that their teachings might have been so easy to take out of context. It's all about how the girls who followed them took them too far.

They've damaged lives through horrible doctrine, and won't ever admit it.

Wonderful post! I am glad you included that part where they liken someone who does work and/or go to college as a harlot. A disgusting coercion tactic. I read So Much More about 4 years ago and had forgotten about that. They are obvious hypocrites as they so carefully look at other passages in context but deliberately abuse this passage. They violate the logic they boast on so much.

Official sign you spend too much time on Free Jinger - when you read a teaser for USA Today Online that says:

"Who'd she pick? We cover The Bachelorette season finale" and immediately think "One of the Robotkins is finally getting married? WHAT?!?!" :lol:

(That or it's really early and I clearly need more coffee.)

They don't even apologize that their teachings might have been so easy to take out of context. It's all about how the girls who followed them took them too far.

Yep, it's a lot of them pointing their fingers at the girls who followed them saying YOU took it out of context, it's not our fault!! So much bullshit. I remember listening to all their talks, reading all their books, watching Return of the Daughters, and there was NO mistaking what they were saying. I thought they were just about next to God, and their book So Much More was incredibly convincing to someone raised in the movement.

I wish they would just take responsibility for what happened and drop the spiritual act. For goodness sake, they wrote that book when they were 15 years old. Just own up to the crap.

But that wouldn't be good for their image, and goodness knows that's the most important thing here. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

• 5 months later...

Archived