IGNORED

Immigration Uproar at Reconstructionist Theonomists

DomWackTroll

Poor Nattie Darnell has to try to rope them in when insults like "You cry baby, liberal, Cultural Marxist sissies" start flying around. How low will they go? :popcorn2:

facebook.com

/groups/478280035590690/permalink/650727878345904/

ETA: Ugh, had to break link because it was running off the page.

Would that be the same Nattie Darnell who, in response to the Doug Phillips and Bill Gothard sexual abuse scandals, nearly gave himself a hernia arguing that There Must Be Witnesses, Or The Abuse Didn't Happen? :evil:

Would that be the same Nattie Darnell who, in response to the Doug Phillips and Bill Gothard sexual abuse scandals, nearly gave himself a hernia arguing that There Must Be Witnesses, Or The Abuse Didn't Happen? :evil:

The one and only

I love that they fight so among themselves. It makes the likelyhood of them really taking over less....

Here's a good post on RawStory about this:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/17/s ... -in-a-bed/

Yesterday, there was a post about Stephen Colbert's wonderful takedown of these asshats complete with TripAdvisor reviews of the so-called resort where the kids would be housed.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/18/s ... rder-kids/

Great article: Some Bible verses for the Good Christians® angry that migrant kids might sleep in a bed

Todd Starnes

Todd Starnes considers himself to be the most Christian Christian that ever prayed to Jesus Christ. Indeed, he’s probably the country’s biggest disseminator of the endless stream of myths that Christians are being oppressed and that their right to practice their faith is going to be stolen from them any day.

Upon finding out that some migrant children might have a bed to sleep in, Starnes pulled out all the stops to keep it from happening.

Bible verse for the “good†Christian Todd Starnes to reflect upon: Matthew 18:10. “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.â€

Gretchen Carlson

Gretchen Carlson just loves being a Good Christian®, so much so that she was in that movie Persecuted and gave an interview about how sad she is that Christianity just ain’t what it used to be to WND.

Carlson sure does love contemplating the image of Jesus in a barn, where he had to be born because his parents could find no place to stay. However, that doesn’t mean she thinks children in the 21st century should have the comfort of beds to sleep in, no sir! That’s why she described living in a detention center built into a refurbished hotel as “living the American dream on the taxpayer’s dimeâ€.

Bible verse for the Christ-loving Gretchen Carlson to contemplate: Mark 10:13-16. “And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.â€

Lots morehere.

Archived