IGNORED

Our Friend Taryn

theologygeek

No!!! Oh, please, if someone could dig this up!

It's in this post : stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com/2011/03/road-trip-maybe-and-packages.html

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has to be a troll because glasses just don't break that easily. I've dropped plenty of them in my time and they shatter very rarely. Even the cheapest ones should withstand an impact unless it hits the floor at just the right angle. This is definitely a case where she is making something up that seems plausible, but reality is counter-intuitive and gives her away.

Yes, I am sure it is very important that the cups are solid colored. I know not why, but I'm sure there is a good reason. This is why I need citations! Tayrn likes to tease. She tells us that saying OK is evil, because of what happens when you make the ok sign, but doesn't tell us why! Hence I spend a half hour at work making OK signs trying to figure it out!

Hahaha! really? :) if the OK sign you are thinking of is the thumb and forefinger in an 'o' then well- it's not "evil" but it can mean something in sign language. :whistle: it's basically calling someone an a-hole :lol: maybe Taryn had a bad run-in with a Deaf person, and thus considers the OK sign "evil"..... hey, could happen :whistle:

Sorry, I just laughed when I read you were giving the "OK" sign to people all day......and HAD to comment :geek:

Ah, Taryn. She wins the internet. I really, truly doubt that she is a troll. She has been commenting on ZsuZsu's blog since May of 2010 which seems to be an awfully long time to keep up something so elaborate and some of her comments are (surprisingly) incredibly normal and un-troll like. That, and the details about her family are always perfectly consistent. This may just be wishful thinking on my part. If it was ever discovered that she was not 100% genuine I really don't see the point of ever using the internet again.

It's too bad that she doesn't provide citations about the pros and cons of various types of plastics. Maybe she lost all of her books or something.

My guess is before Taryn became a fundie, she was a wild, drugged out mess, and all the acid she dropped completely fucked up her brain.

Hahaha! really? :) if the OK sign you are thinking of is the thumb and forefinger in an 'o' then well- it's not "evil" but it can mean something in sign language. :whistle: it's basically calling someone an a-hole :lol: maybe Taryn had a bad run-in with a Deaf person, and thus considers the OK sign "evil"..... hey, could happen :whistle:

Sorry, I just laughed when I read you were giving the "OK" sign to people all day......and HAD to comment :geek:

Actually, theologygeek figured out that if you make the OK sign with your left hand it looks like 666. This is where I made my mistake as I was making it with my right hand, which looks like ddd, which is also probably evil as well. We think this is what she means, but who knows maybe you are right as well. With Taryn, the sky's the limit to her quackery.

Ah, Taryn. She wins the internet. I really, truly doubt that she is a troll. She has been commenting on ZsuZsu's blog since May of 2010 which seems to be an awfully long time to keep up something so elaborate and some of her comments are (surprisingly) incredibly normal and un-troll like. That, and the details about her family are always perfectly consistent. This may just be wishful thinking on my part. If it was ever discovered that she was not 100% genuine I really don't see the point of ever using the internet again.

It's too bad that she doesn't provide citations about the pros and cons of various types of plastics. Maybe she lost all of her books or something.

I'm with you. I just don't see how someone could carry this persona this long on so many different blogs. Everything is so consistent, right down to the writing style. If she is a troll, she has to be the most epic troll that ever lived.

My God, THANK YOU for the link to this post. I am literally crying with laughter. I never thought I'd see Zsuzsanna type the words "There is no human breastfeeding a monkey" but there you have it. Many thanks to Taryn for making such magic happen. She's the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm not even going to bother with PaZuZu's posts anymore (well, I'm gonna try). I think the key to enjoying her blog can be achieved in 4 easy steps:

1. Click on blog entry

2. CTRL+F

3. Type "Taryn"

4. Enjoy

If you don't find any Taryn comments, move on to the next blog entry. It seems to me that you don't neccessarily have to read Zu's crap in order to be entertained by Taryn. And thanks to one and all for turning me on to her. I usually just skim over the comments--I didn't realize how much I was missing out on!

My God, THANK YOU for the link to this post. I am literally crying with laughter. I never thought I'd see Zsuzsanna type the words "There is no human breastfeeding a monkey" but there you have it. Many thanks to Taryn for making such magic happen. She's the gift that keeps on giving.

OMG That was rolling in the floor funny. If she is a troll, she wins the internet.

Guest Anonymous

What a bummer, MamaAnt is buddy buddy with hateful ZsuZsu. Disappointing, if not surprising.

MamaAnt said...

We are in Georgia if you would like to visit. Email contact on my blog! We love having visitors and have them often. And Happy Birthday!

Blessings,

Christi

Ok, I found it, for those who have never seen it, the comment about her taking a sharpie to the kitchen appliances:

Cathy- I wonder how you feel about evolution. Pastor Dave Meyer never would have called anything a “magic showâ€.†Magician(s)†is not a good word in the King James Bible- the Bible we prefer. I even took a permanent marker and crossed out the word-magic- on a Magic Chef kitchen appliance that was in our house when we moved here and plan on replacing anyway. We are Creationists and hope to visit the Ceation Museum in Kentucky soon. Magicians is in the same catagory as astrologers in the KJV Bible. Magic and astrology are in the same catagory.

It can be found on the following post, there is a ton of classic Taryn on it:

generationcedar.com/main/2010/12/how-our-family-homeschools.html

Be she real, or be she troll, she is awesome, truly awesome.

Guest Anonymous

Ha. So, on their "Cantering the Country" map, ZsuZsu has little flags with short little blurbs on where each postcard come from. Except, as I was randomly clicking around, I noticed that there's one from Niagara Falls, NY that's simply marked "Taryn". No little blurb or acknowledgement of a card - just the flag, location and name.

Guess Zsu doesn't like miss Taryn's antics all that much. She gave her a bloggystyle spanking. :violence-smack:

Ok, I found it, for those who have never seen it, the comment about her taking a sharpie to the kitchen appliances:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I would love to hear the biblical (KJV of course) justification for why Taryn hates stickers. Her rant against chemistry was amazing.

I would love to hear the biblical (KJV of course) justification for why Taryn hates stickers. Her rant against chemistry was amazing.

Stickers?

fucking STICKERS?

Where can I find the comment about the sticker-hate?

Stickers?

fucking STICKERS?

Where can I find the comment about the sticker-hate?

In the homeschool thread...she just said "I don't like stickers." But it made me giggle because it had nothing to do with the rest of her post (as is Taryn's way).

We do not use the NIV because it has homosexual “editorsâ€-Virginia Mollencott,etc.

:icon-rolleyes:

Her comments seem dangerously close to word salad to me. I don't think she's capable of forming or expressing a coherent idea.

Maybe when she finally gets to visit the Creation Museum she can also visit her Christian friend in Kentucky who agrees with her. That would be a nice trip for Taryn.

And where is this rant against chemistry? Same post?

Yep. Kids these days are in danger in school chemistry labs. Pyrex will EXPLODE ON THEM

Her opposition to Settlers of Catan might be my favorite from these posts, though. Hexagon-shaped board spaces=hexes=witchery

Yes, I am sure it is very important that the cups are solid colored. I know not why, but I'm sure there is a good reason. This is why I need citations! Tayrn likes to tease. She tells us that saying OK is evil, because of what happens when you make the ok sign, but doesn't tell us why! Hence I spend a half hour at work making OK signs trying to figure it out!

I actually think I figured this out. Make the OK sign, turn your hand around so your pinkie is toward you, and you have three 6 shapes... It's just crazy enough that I think it's it.

Oh noes! Teh debil! :twisted:

ETA: I finished reading the thread and realised that someone else already said this. Oops?

Archived