IGNORED

Our Friend Taryn

theologygeek

She has got to be a troll. Or crazy. Or a crazy troll. Or a crazy troll who is eating magic mushrooms that she grows in her yard.

What on earth does her comment have to do with the story of Martha and Mary?

I told my family I am no longer buying drinking glasses. I have cleaned up my last broken glass. My daughter bought plastic cups(BPA free)-solid colored for my granddaughter. They have tops but I said they can use them without the tops(and the glasses we have left). We can use paper cups. I know all the negatives of these types of cups-plastic and paper. I saw clear plastic cups that were BPA free. I do have blue Corelle mugs for tea. I'm never the one who breaks the glass but I do the best at cleaning it up. I vacuum it up then vacuum the next day because I always find glass shards I missed. My grandbabies like to take off their shoes at our house.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone in her family but her are Mary's and she's the Martha, always working, always cleaning, always complaining.

:lol: :laughing-rolling::laughing-rofl::laughing-rollingyellow::laughing-jumpingpurple:

I love Tayrn! Girlfriend can make me laugh of the crapiest of days.

But no citations? WTF?

Oh, me too! I'm at the point where the name "Taryn" can make me burst into fits of giggles in anticipation of what's to come. I got so excited when I saw the title of this thread! :mrgreen:

I would give any money in the world for a video recording of Zsuzsanna's reactions to Taryn's comments. I bet she alternates between wetting herself with laughter and a stern furrowing of the brow.

"Boy, do I have a reward coming to me for this one! Seems like someone is ALWAYS asking me for a cup of water - especially once they are in bed for the night. If there is a separate reward for sweeping up the shards from broken water glasses, I will definitely score big."

I THINK this is what her glass comment was about. She always picks the most random things to comment on.

*sigh* I wish she would comment on other blogs.

is anyone else bothered by the fact that ZsuZsu is emphasizing the rewards she is going to get for her good servant behavior?

Comment can be found here: stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com/2011/08/martha-vs-mary.html#more

I officially love Taryn. She has GOT to be a troll. A really, really good one. Like, she has invented an entire family and written down all their details so she can keep them all straight. I mean, Zsuzsu's got the usual post about how life is so hard and she gets no respect but she's doing what GOD wants, and Taryn manages to latch on to the tiniest bit of her comment about cleaning up broken glasses and run with it. And zsuzsu can't even say anything about it because Taryn always agrees with her while missing the point entirely :laughing-rolling:

"Boy, do I have a reward coming to me for this one! Seems like someone is ALWAYS asking me for a cup of water - especially once they are in bed for the night. If there is a separate reward for sweeping up the shards from broken water glasses, I will definitely score big."

I THINK this is what her glass comment was about. She always picks the most random things to comment on.

She also comments over on generation ceder sometimes. Apparently there is an epic comment of her's about taking a sharpie to some kitchen appliances to black out the word magic.

Wow... pride much? Look at her counter!

Look how popular I am!!! (Number of readers in the last 30 days)
36000 readers/month is impressive, though.

How many do we have?

She also comments over on generation ceder sometimes. Apparently there is an epic comment of her's about taking a sharpie to some kitchen appliances to black out the word magic.

She absolutely must be a troll. Even my craziest fundy relatives aren't that crazy. :roll:

I have long suspected our friend Taryn is really and truly our friend and is among us. I have absolutely no evidence -- just a strong suspicion -- that it is someone here. And if I'm right, then whichever of you it is -- I love you.

:lol: :laughing-rolling::laughing-rofl::laughing-rollingyellow::laughing-jumpingpurple:

I love Tayrn! Girlfriend can make me laugh of the crapiest of days.

But no citations? WTF?

No citations this time, but the cups were solid colored. That is very important.

Oh, me too! I'm at the point where the name "Taryn" can make me burst into fits of giggles in anticipation of what's to come. I got so excited when I saw the title of this thread! :mrgreen:

I was holding my stomach laughing over her comment. lol

She has her share of blogs that she comments on. She comments on the blogs that are listed in Zsuzsu's links. She also comments around the internet. If you play around in Google, you'll find her comments. Put words in like Taryn Christian kjv, or Taryn Christian king james only, etc.

This is my first post...I'm so excited to have foubd you like-mind wackadoodles! :dance:

Many of you probably already know this little trick, but if you use Google to search like this:

site:generationcedar.com taryn

you'll get to see all her comments in a handy list of search results. The best I've read so far? "I don’t think I am ascetic. I don’t like any type of clutter." Umm..oh, okay!

I would give any money in the world for a video recording of Zsuzsanna's reactions to Taryn's comments. I bet she alternates between wetting herself with laughter and a stern furrowing of the brow.

Did you ever see the comment where Zsuzsu snapped at her? I thought it was funny.

Everyone in her family but her are Mary's and she's the Martha, always working, always cleaning, always complaining.

Meanwhile, in the Phillips household, Beall's definitely a Martha and Doug's definitely a Mary.

A lesbian Virginia Mollencott was an editor/stylist on the NIV New Testament. There was a homosexual editor/stylist on the NIV Old Testament but I can't remember his name. I don't think the NIV has the word fornication in it. That info might be at avpublications(Gail Riplinger). libertytothecaptives.net has Bible comparison charts comparing other "Bibles" to the KJ Bible.

Oh Taryn...

Ah, Taryn. She wins the internet. I really, truly doubt that she is a troll. She has been commenting on ZsuZsu's blog since May of 2010 which seems to be an awfully long time to keep up something so elaborate and some of her comments are (surprisingly) incredibly normal and un-troll like. That, and the details about her family are always perfectly consistent. This may just be wishful thinking on my part. If it was ever discovered that she was not 100% genuine I really don't see the point of ever using the internet again.

It's too bad that she doesn't provide citations about the pros and cons of various types of plastics. Maybe she lost all of her books or something.

If she's real, or hey, even if she isn't, I wonder what she'd say if she knew what a devoted fan club she has here. Today's comment made me laugh so hard I cried. Shine on, Taryn.

Anyone old enough to remember "In Living Color"? Taryn reminds me of the man in jail (one of the Wayans bros) who educated himself while behind bars and talks nonsense.

Did you ever see the comment where Zsuzsu snapped at her? I thought it was funny.

No!!! Oh, please, if someone could dig this up!

No citations this time, but the cups were solid colored. That is very important.

Yes, I am sure it is very important that the cups are solid colored. I know not why, but I'm sure there is a good reason. This is why I need citations! Tayrn likes to tease. She tells us that saying OK is evil, because of what happens when you make the ok sign, but doesn't tell us why! Hence I spend a half hour at work making OK signs trying to figure it out!

Solid coloured cups are important because paisley patterns are satanic (it's like a 6, if you squint and cross your eyes) and flowers are too defrauding. Contrasting buttons also draw the eye away from the countenance. She and Terri Maxwell would agree on that.

Archived