IGNORED

'Dill' Want to Pop Out As Many Kids As Possible!

Indigo

"Both of us want as many kids as God will give us,†Jill told Us Weekly. “And we’ve talked about adoption.â€

Jill also mentioned that there is no limit to how many children she will have.

“My parents have kept popping them out so we’ll see how [our] fertility is!†she joked.

hollywoodlife.com/2014/04/11/jill-duggar-derick-dillard-want-kids-19-kids-and-counting-couple-engaged/

My guess is they'll be expecting by Christmas. :(

I actually came to post this article..Maybe her vagina won't be turned into a clown car and they will adopt children in need. I see them waiting at least a little for babies. I lean towards the hippie side of things and I see that in Jill and Derick. I bet lots of camping, mission work, adventures and I see Jill working for a bit.

Oh my god, if she inherits Michelle's insane fertility AND adopts... 25 kids and counting, the Jill and Derrick story! Come visit them in their hovel because no one who isn't wealthy can afford this many children!

I actually came to post this article..Maybe her vagina won't be turned into a clown car and they will adopt children in need.

Won't happen. She would have to use some kind of birth control or pregnancy prevention! I just can't see any of the Duggar girls waiting for babies because you have to prevent it somehow. Even if they don't want them right away, I bet their hatred of birth control is way stronger. Plus, everyone knows they don't believe in birth control, so if they go month after month with no pregnancy they know that everyone is watching and wondering. I don't know if any are strong enough to withstand that!

I don't know why but somehow I can't see Derick letting things get out of control. Have some; adopt some but nowhere near the numbers of JB and Michelle.

I'd like to see Jill find herself as a person, away from her idiot parents, and enjoy her new relationship with her husband before she starts having a bunch of kids.

I think there's room for real emotional growth where she could discover that she doesn't always have to parrot everything her parents say and do.

I want to see several of the Duggars say the party line in public and then go home and use birth control. When JB and Michelle ask, just say we have no idea why we aren't pregnant.

Ugh well they HAVE TO say that, just like Jessa will probably say the same. If not, it would be all over the news "DUGGAR DAUGHTER REBELS: DOESN'T WANT TO FOLLOW IN PARENTS FOOTSTEPS; MOTHER MICHELLE: FURIOUS"

But I honestly only see them having 6 or 7 at the most. Maybe have 3 or 4, then adopt one or two.

That is if they even get approved for adoption, that takes a while and it's extremely expensive... and you have to have a stable set home, they can't adopt if they're traveling abroad all the time.

Oh, technicalities..

What's worse fundies popping out lots of children or adopting them? They tend to treat adopted kids as lesser humans to be controlled and manipulated. Hate to tell them this but sex gives kids not god. If god gives kids then he loves all religions and atheists

I would not take anything they've said before the wedding seriously. Who knows how much of that was said to keep Boob and Bitchelle off their asses. I truly believe that effective at 3pm CDT yesterday, they both gave Boob and Bitchelle the fuck you. Jill's dress did not follow the typical fundie mess, her dress was beautiful, classic, stylish and not obviously altered to suit their "modest" bullshit. Looking back at pictures, those side hugs were dangerously close to turning into full frontal hugs. Just go back to the hug when they met in Nepal...that was SO not a typical Duggar side hug.

Don't rush to judgment y'all...wait and see....

I would not take anything they've said before the wedding seriously. Who knows how much of that was said to keep Boob and Bitchelle off their asses. I truly believe that effective at 3pm CDT yesterday, they both gave Boob and Bitchelle the fuck you. Jill's dress did not follow the typical fundie mess, her dress was beautiful, classic, stylish and not obviously altered to suit their "modest" bullshit. Looking back at pictures, those side hugs were dangerously close to turning into full frontal hugs. Just go back to the hug when they met in Nepal...that was SO not a typical Duggar side hug.

Don't rush to judgment y'all...wait and see....

1. Jim Bob gave them a house. They won't say fuck you anytime soon.

2. I think her dress was a typical fundie dress(some are saying that it did seem altered). A million girls have worn similar dresses.

3. I need to see more than a almost frontal hug to convince me that Jill is no longer fundie.

The question is that is he going to work a real job or are they going to keep with the family and travel? No way he can keep his job and hang out with the dugger clan as they travel. Will the show suffer as the family pulls apart?

Pistol Pete is not going to change Jill very much. He is nervous, shaky about everything. Very compliant with everything Duggar. I do not see him as strong by a long shot. It would take a strong man to deprogram Jill. And one more thing---Jill does not have a real job as many seem to think. She assists (helps) a midwife. In my books this is no where close to having a job.

Depends how lucrative their TLC contract will be as to whether Pistol Pete continues working at Walmart.

Real jobs get paid. Jill is still a student. She can't be paid until she gets a license. She has 20 or 30 births to go as primary before she can try for that.

Real jobs get paid. Jill is still a student. She can't be paid until she gets a license. She has 20 or 30 births to go as primary before she can try for that.
no more schooling for her she is married that's her job now.

The question is that is he going to work a real job or are they going to keep with the family and travel? No way he can keep his job and hang out with the dugger clan as they travel. Will the show suffer as the family pulls apart?

Derick has a real job as an accountant. So although Jim Bob gave them a house they will not be financially dependent on him indefinitely. Simply having 19 kids who are starting to marry off one or two of them will eventually rebel. However it is going to take time and a little breathing space for any of them to question how they were raised.

I don't see Derick as having a compliant or weak character. He may go along with his in-laws and his wife to a certain degree for the cameras but he has shown a few signs of having his own mind. It is actually his physical health I am wondering about. Jill may or may not be as fertile as her parents but I suspect it might be Derick's long term health that limits their number of offspring. Derick is a tall, lanky 25-year-old man, but he always looks rather pale and somewhat gaunt to me.

He got major points when he said that Jill was smart. He may not be looking solely for an adoring baby maker wife. It was the first time I had heard anyone praise the intelligence of a Duggar adult child. If Jill and Derick do end up going fundie-lite that will also take some time. They seem genuinely well matched in terms of interests and attraction, so that is a good staring point. The truth remains they are only now just starting to really get to know each other.

It can be a major adjustment to go from living in your parents home to being married in your own. Having brothers or younger siblings doesn't prepare you for living with a man for the first time regardless of how much you know about the mechanics of sex. Hopefully Jill won't be expected back at the Duggar compound daily to continue raising her siblings. She and Derick should be left alone to make the adjustments together.

Derick has a real job as an accountant. So although Jim Bob gave them a house they will not be financially dependent on him indefinitely. Simply having 19 kids who are starting to marry off one or two of them will eventually rebel. However it is going to take time and a little breathing space for any of them to question how they were raised.

I don't see Derick as having a compliant or weak character. He may go along with his in-laws and his wife to a certain degree for the cameras but he has shown a few signs of having his own mind. It is actually his physical health I am wondering about. Jill may or may not be as fertile as her parents but I suspect it might be Derick's long term health that limits their number of offspring. Derick is a tall, lanky 25-year-old man, but he always looks rather pale and somewhat gaunt to me.

He got major points when he said that Jill was smart. He may not be looking solely for an adoring baby maker wife. It was the first time I had heard anyone praise the intelligence of a Duggar adult child. If Jill and Derick do end up going fundie-lite that will also take some time. They seem genuinely well matched in terms of interests and attraction, so that is a good staring point. The truth remains they are only now just starting to really get to know each other.

It can be a major adjustment to go from living in your parents home to being married in your own. Having brothers or younger siblings doesn't prepare you for living with a man for the first time regardless of how much you know about the mechanics of sex. Hopefully Jill won't be expected back at the Duggar compound daily to continue raising her siblings. She and Derick should be left alone to make the adjustments together.

Jim Bob gave them that big house they were pictured sitting on the stone patio?

I would say rented to them or gave them the use of the house.

I wonder how Derick is adjusting to finally having someone he can have sex with - like any young man I wonder if he is chasing Jill around the sofa every hour on the hour now that he knows what he's been missing all these years. I'd wager many of these young fundy brides come down with a case of Honeymoon cystitis almost immediately after the wedding, which can be really awful the first time you get it. I got it after both of my weddings (and had it many times in general, always after a period of unusual enthusiasm, LOL).

Right now I would be willing to bet Jill is homesick and feeling pretty guilty for leaving her family. I think those feelings are pretty normal but she has spent her life raising babies and now it's just her and Derick all by themselves. Things have got to be awfully quiet right about now.

Jill may know about the mechanics of sex but there are an awful lot of bizarre and screwed up teachings surrounding sex emanating from the people who have been most responsible for the messages she received in childhood. So she and Derick will probably have some negotiating/discussing to do regarding whether anything outside of PIV sex is allowed, for starters. Guh.

Who said Derick was a virgin before his wedding night? Hell, they are probably running around.... umm...baptizing the whole house! LOL

Who said Derick was a virgin before his wedding night? Hell, they are probably running around.... umm...baptizing the whole house! LOL

:pink-shock:

Archived